Male Vs. Male Confrontations ?

Slowpoke

Got to thinking about shouting matches in the House.

I remember Kaysar, Cappy and Evitte getting into it ..... (or was it just Kaysar and Evitte)

but Evitte and Cappy set him up for that if I remember correctly

(they were almost sitting there waiting and hoping for the fur to fly)

Lots of male / female .... but what about male vs. male ?

yes, Cappy and Mike, then Janie and Beau and Kaysar and Howie got between them to keep them from hitting each other . beau was soooo drunk he puked and the girls held his head :lol2:

Oh and the guy who pretended to slice that one girls neck, cant remember her name and I should, in season 2, they kicked him out and he had her on top the kitchen tbl

well, the first male male confrontation I remember was Mike and Cappy, usuallly is is girl and girl, or like howie and Busto, Janie and Beau, ED and Jen, ED and Amber, ED and Jameka, :lol:

Ginger... "This thread will die out fast because the males do not confront other males as often."

that's what I was thinking... odd isn't it ?

they know they aren't allowed to come to blows - so you'd think they'd try to push the envelope

with each other - testosterone, etc ... hmmm

yes it is coming back,lol

I forgot all about jase and scott, did james get after any of the guys, seems like it,lol maybe the guy on guy confrontations are not as crazy as when it is guy on girl or vise versa.

And Remember Jase and Scott. I think they had a tiff too. Or maybe it was off BB tiff?

Maybe the guys know it would come to blows so they avoid it? I'm SURE they would be hugging the next day though. LOL I don't know how guys can blow something off so quickly. It amazes me. They could be punching each other out one day and hanging out like best buds the next day.

male vs male confrontation do not happen as much because it is more likely to get physical

i knew if i was in bb house and any of these guys jump in my face someone would get ktfo

i dont like my space being invaded

within 2 feet my fists doing the talking

and let a broad like chelsia get in my face i'll do same :lol:

UVP... "if i was in bb house and any of these guys jump in my face someone would get ktfo

i dont like my space being invaded"

UVP put it in a nut shell... basically the guys DO IT to the gals... because they CAN

Sad statement, huh ?

So far the list of guy / guy verbal fights is pretty small ... and pretty forgettable

i think also guys for most part have a mutual respect for each other to not cross that line

nope respect isnt there for females

i think males arguing with females in general is tacky

in bb it seems such a feat is a called to manhood NOT in my neck of the woods

what i like about Dr. Will and bb season before this became common play

was that they use real gameplay tactic instead of these lame junior high tactics

Dick went at Eric by the hammock last season after the banners flew over.

imho that confrontation was mild in nature to what we are seeing now

ed wasnt brave enough to go in eric face

he kept his distances

eric held his own

wasn't Krista Boogie first showmance??, thanks for the names, it is hard to keep em straight after sooo many seasons have passed,lol

Hardy got really mad at Will when Will threw one of the last HoHs to Monica. It wasnt anywhere near physical but it was one of the few times in the BB house seeing Will get rattled. Also Hardy and Kent got in a screaming match at one of the house meetings.

Guys in the BB house don't argue with other guys to the extent that they would with a girl ...

Some of the guys that pop off at the mouth with the females are pretty much scared of the other males in the house ...

Prime example is when James and Josh threw pickles and water at Nat ... It was Ryan and Matt that they were really mad at but they took it out on Natalie ...

They knew if they had done that to Ry or Matt it might have come to blows and they didn't want to take the risk ....

Another instance is when Adam went off on James the other night ... James didn't move off that bed b/c he knew Adam was serious and he didn't want to risk getting Adam over the top mad ...

Josh is now officially scared of James and he will never talk out of the way to him even if he had too :lol:

Archived