Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

If not in the gold room then somewhere else in the house... I don't think we have seen all of this house's seceret's by far...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets see .. there are those books .. there are those safes.. there is that strange gumble machine .. there is that possible subway door thing ..

and I like this years cast. Ever year BB the show takes a few weeks to catch up to BB-the live feeds. Half the drama just isn't there in the first few shows. But it does creep out in the future shows .. and it does increase excitement ..

I think just saying there are no old people therefore I hate this season is way lame. you gotta give it a decent chance before you pass judgement.

I think this season has the potential to be one of the best ever.

well lets see .. there are those books .. there are those safes.. there is that strange gumble machine .. there is that possible subway door thing ..  

and I like this years cast. Ever year BB the show takes a few weeks to catch up to BB-the live feeds. Half the drama just isn't there in the first few shows. But it does creep out in the future shows .. and it does increase excitement ..  

I think just saying there are no old people therefore I hate this season is way lame. you gotta give it a decent chance before you pass judgement.

I think this season has the potential to be one of the best ever.

old folks brings variety. just like wannabe actors brings variety. variety brings drama

Old folks aren't instant variety.

Sorry. I just don't agree.

I think variety is a variety of experiences, and walks of life mixing together. Just cause a person's old doesn't make them interesting.

I have met old people who might as well be 15 still for all they've grown as human beings.

Just as I have met people who are 22 who have already lived lifetimes.

Guest ilovejoelyo

the house it self...if i think about it too long...gives me the chills.

its like its own person with secrets...creepy. O_o

beau rubs me the wrong way

rachel just hate her winning everything its not really she is good but lucks up with the right person

use to like eric but he playing his way put the house

the winner of bb usually is the one who stays in the shadow and ride coattails

Rachel annoyed me on tonite's show

I agree. For me it wasn't the fact she won everything but that look that I'm so great. Also how selfish that she didn't share with here secret partner the clues to the secret room. Proves to me she'll dispose of him to get ahead for herself.

Guest Ms Alucard

Eric and Maggie seem to think they have the control and the game won all ready!

Jenn was annoying when it showed how she snuck into the bedroom and used the bathroom, locked the door and all of that business.

Howie is a total moron, I can't tell if it is an act, but why would he be trying to act like that as strategy?

Guest starbucks

So far, at the top of my list would be Michael and Eric. Michael just has this I am better than all of you attitude because he is thinking.... ooh look at me I am an artist.

Old folks aren't instant variety

You are soooo right! Old folks, fat folks, wierd folks - their demographic doesn't matter nearly as much as their personality or interaction. Variety probably would have added some spice, but unless it works together, the show is gonna flop as bad as this dish is with all the same ingredients.

Yana: Are you working for CBS? I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here, but I've heard that BB has hired people to "create buzz" on the Internet by going into chatrooms and on message boards to talk up the show. Most of the discussion on this board has been of disappointment in this season or cautious optimism that the show might get better. While I agree there are some special perks in the (not so) secret room, I can't see a safe or nice chairs holding America's interest too long.

Guest teakee

I cannot stand eric--he thinks he knows everything and is the boss of the house. I am talking about live feeds. He makes molehills into mountains; acts like a girly man when he isn't posing for the cameras. How did the BB producers ever manage to operate without Cappy?

Ivette and April start fights and talk too much, TOO LOUD and are controllers too.

Put 2 of these 3 people on the block together and the game will blow open. Too many chiefs, too many super egos........ :roll:

Gumball machine = safe combo's inside?

And BEWARE of silk sheets.....don't ever run & jump intae a bed wi silk sheets...ye'll be finding yourself facedown on the floor on the otherside....er....so I've...um...heard. :shock:

Jenny who sits around with a dizty look on her face.She lends little if nothing tae the BBH.

Jenny's expression---------------> :shock:

Guest teakee

smirnoff, I like your thinking.

BB may get tired of Cappy bossing them around and if you seen Michael talking to Eric yesterday; Michael has Eric's number and cappy knows it.

Control freaks are dangerous ppl when they think losing control of other ppl---not that cappy ever controlled Michael.

Remember, Eric's reaction about Rachel on the show last night. Eric acts like he wants to control the producers at time and they should mix it up with Cappy in the diary room.

teakee i totally agree with you Eric is a controlling freak you can see really clearly is face expression change when thing don't go HIS way that would scare me if i was a producer not the fact that michael flirts with the girls

Jenny who sits around with a dizty look on her face.She lends little if nothing tae the BBH.  

I wonder if she actually has a brain..........she speaks, but beyond that, she looks like a space cadet. (where is a rocketship emoticon when you need it)

Guest majinlong

Okay I agree with everyone when they say I would be looking in the books for the keys but know one knows to look in the books besides Rachel. Remember she found the room on her own and didnt tell anyone about what clues she used to find it. The only that knows about books at all is rachel. Just somthing to think about.

-The real Majin

I think that they should have had at least 2 people with a little more life experience, a little out of shape. Nothing but 20 somethings and 30 somethings on the show. I am a little disappointed. We old codgers can be funny as hell when we want to be :) I am only 45 but still....

My guess it's probably the amount of people over 40 who apply to be on the show. I'm guessing that number is pretty low considering the nature of the game and the way past older HG were evicted rather quickly.

I think they should have a season where it is all normal, middle aged, hardworking or retired, overweight, mom's, dad's, grandmas and grandpas. Let us show them what the "real life" really is, not this fantasy land that they show now! Or better yet, get a young hottie and have the twist be that their mother or grandmother will come in and join them!! Then lets see how they act!

Personally I would love being locked in a house for the summer with my oldest son, who I hardly see any more now that he is on his own :cry: