Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

Guest sara-is-hot

Some people just have less manners than others. I find it all pretty gross but others find humor in it

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mmkay

the popping zits thing is messed up. but i think they're really bored so they just do it. these people have to be weird themselves, i mean they volunteered to be watched 24/7...

What is up with these HG's????? All they care about is making friends and Not lying, no backstabbing, being loyal, blah, blah, blah.

April & Maggie should have NEVER come into this game if they did not intend to make enemies, and lie. April sits around all day smoking her cigs and telling (or crying) everyone that she has have her dignity and pride. That is the most honest player, never lied, I want to make friends. She makes me sick. Maggie doesn't want to lie, share info, or backstab anyone (even though her preceious Eric is trying to presuade people to vote her off) I am sooooo tired of the these HG's whining. I wish BB would go up to them and slap them in the face and say "Hey thats the game you moron." I seriously think these people NEVER watched this game before. If they think they can win on HONESTY and FRIENDSHIP send them packing now.