Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

Guest vermontbigbrotherlover

All I'm doing is watching really really ugly "beautiful" people. Seems to me that these reality shows just WANT us to hate them. Where's the "normal" people please. I don't want to see plastic people, I want to see REAL people. I hate all the HGs so far. They suck. IMHO.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

Most of April looks 40 but the implants and other accoutrements bring her overall average age down to 30

IMO Maggie is just one of Eric's stooges. She runs to Eric with everything everyone tells her. I don't think she's had an original thought without consulting with Eric.

IVETTE and JAMES. Ivette has a bad attitude and the way she trashes other people will cost her. James is simply a pig (see previous posts in this thread-- I agree with you!)

Also Howie for obvious reasons but I believe he is one of the better players in the game so far because he appears to be taking it less seriously. I think he will go far, much to my dismay!

I started out liking Eric but now I am getting annoyed. He is always calling others "sneaky" or a "rat" when he should be calling himself that.

I don't have live feeds so I haven't seen as much of them as most of you have. Just based on what I've seen on the show my least favorite is Howie. He reminds me a lot of Roddy from season 3 for some reason, I couldn't stand him either. He seems to basically see himself as a god or something and the comments he makes make me cringe. I don't really like Rachel or Ivette either, but Howie's definitely my least favorite so far.

Guest Shockalot

I heard Howie say that but I took it as him saying he would rather have no sex than gay sex.

Im not sure where the problem is in that statement but I guess everythign is 'bigot' nowadays?

Maybe I heard it wrong for sure.

I know I would rather be alone than be in a gay relationship. If thats bigotry then I guess I am too.

So would 90% of the population INCL Gays who would rather be alone than be with a woman. (or reverse for lesbian).

Howie is hard to pin down though.. last week he said the opposite by stating he would rather have a guy 'jerk it for him' than masterbate himself.

Nobody took him up on the offer though.

Good ol Howie

Eric........ as much as I LOVE BB and wait all year for it to come back on...... I may quit watching if he isn't GONE SOON.

He's really making me lose interest in this season. Last 2 summers I watched the live feeds almost 24/7 when I was home.

This season, I've watched maybe 4 hours....... I just can't stand seeing and hearing him.

PLEASE CBS, if you read these threads..........find a way to get Eric out ASAP!!!!!!!

I really want to start liking the show again, but little Napolean is really making me not even want to watch!!!!!!!

Guest Rickster

I have been thinking Howie has some surprizes for us in a strange twist.

But i generaly dont connect with any of the HG this year. I certinly did with all the other BB seasons. But this year nothing, I dont even care who wins @ this piont

But i generaly dont  connect with any of the HG this year. I certinly did with all the other BB seasons. But this year nothing, I dont even care who wins @ this piont

See that's how I feel too. Even though I'm pulling for Michael Kaysar and Janelle, it's only because they are going up against Crappy (Eric) and Ivette. But other than that I could care less right now.

Lots of strong personalities this year. That's for sure !

Haven't been able to watch as much live feed this year as I'd like.... but,

at this point I'd have to say..... STICK A SOCK IN ERIC'S MOUTH :!:

I'm wondering how his wife puts up with him. I feel sorry for her. If she's reading the messege boards she's probably laughing her butt off at the impression he's making.

(is this grounds for divorce :?: ..... she's got lots of witnesses :lol: )

I started out rooting for Eric but like last year I am changing my mind. Last year I was rooting for the TWINS but ended up being a Twin Hater.

I may be an Eric hater pretty soon

Guest sunshine

welp, pretty much all but a few get on my nerves...

the ones i hate the most are:

eric... wow does he think he runs the house!

ivette... she just will NOT shutup.. and some of her comments about kaysar are really rude. look at yourself before you say thinks!

april... holy is she one two faced girl!! things she says to janelle and michael... and then goes back with eric and ivette and the rest of the sheep and just bad mouths them!!

james... he's your typical male chauvisnt (sp??)

i loooove howie.. haha i find him hilarious, hes the only one i enjoy watching on live feeds... beaus ok, a lil flaming... janelle kaysar and michael i dont mind (although michael is a tad weird)... poor sarah and maggie for having such idiots for partners!!! and rachel doesnt seem too bad, yet.

This is a hard one, so many lovely personalities (sarcasm dripping on my keyboard).

Eric: Too much of a bully for my taste

Ivette: Highly hypocritical, religionist (is that a word?)

April: Liar and instigator

Michael: Creepy and poor player (having said that he is being maligned)

James: Smarmy, oily, and mean

Janelle: Too self involved, too used to playing dumb and glomming on to men

Howie: Verbally vulgar, a walking erection

Kaysar: Not very perceptive, blinded by the blonde?

Sarah: Sheepish, takes too much bs from James

The one I dislike the most is....... April because she is soooo two-faced. Watch how friendly she will be with everyone after the votes but before HOH competition.

LOL that only leaves four people for me to root for. GO Beau, Maggie, Jenny and Rachel

Kaysar for 1 reason he is to quiet and boring. I just read his bio on CBS looks at all the no favorites how boring is he!

Films: No favorite

TV shows: No favorite

Actors: No favorite

Actresses: Penelope Cruz

Bands: No favorite

Hobbies: No favorite

Sports to Play: Basketball

Sports Teams: No favorite

Outdoor Activities: No favorite

Music: No favorite

Cereals: Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Snacks: No favorite

Cookies: Mrs. Fields white chocolate macadamia nut

Candy Bars: 100 Grand

Alcoholic Drinks: No favorite

Non-Alcoholic: No favorite

2. Michael he is such a perv. I see some guys being a horn dog but how much he is being perverted just makes me dislike him more. He is prolly just some man w****. can I say that lol?

Not that the older HG's would have to look like Sophia Loren (who was born in 1934) and can still put some of these young gals to shame....

Or look like Harrison Ford (who was born in 1942) and can still put his boots under my bed.....

BUT - - I think it wouldn't hurt to mix it up a little bit with different ages.

Tom (the oldest) on Survivor won. And Rupert (not their usual hunky type) did pretty good too.

GIVE US SOME VARIETY :!: Please :!:

Not that the older HG's would have to look like Sophia Loren (who was born in 1934) and can still put some of these young gals to shame....

Or look like Harrison Ford (who was born in 1942) and can still put his boots under my bed.....

BUT - - I think it wouldn't hurt to mix it up a little bit with different ages.

Tom (the oldest) on Survivor won.  And Rupert (not their usual hunky type) did pretty good too.

GIVE US SOME VARIETY :!:  Please  :!:

don't forget Scout she came in 3rd and Twila was not a spring chicken either