Houseguests General Discussion

squirrel

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anchorless

I thought Kaysar was HOTTTTTTT straightaway, and I would like to see him on the programme for a long time and find out what a great personality he has (no feeds here).

I am in agreement kaysar is hot. Eric and Howie both have nice bodies but their attitude kinda turns me off. James is so my type in real life, except for that pesky republician thing .. he seems cute with sarah though. :)

Michael would be so great .. if he'd take a chill pill and quit trying to hump all the girl's legs. He seems to be going a little batty in that house.

ok, I might have a fav now after watching feeds all day yesterday. Eric. Only because he seem to be the more realistic one, down to earth, straight forward kinda guy. I feel I'm that type of person too. I like his jokes and think he handles things pretty well. He's not fake and tries to keep the group sorta organized in way. Sad thing is, I see him getting booted half way through the show for something stupid. Other not like him will boot him cause of the fact of the way he is. Don't know a good thing when they see it. People like him never make it to the end that is. Sad.

Guest gosarah

Anyone else change their feelings about Eric and Jannelle? After reading updates the past couple of days, I have really changed my mind about some of the hgs. Especially Eric--he is making me sick!! What a drama King. I hope the others put him up for eviction soon!! He is running his mouth all over the house and getting on my nerves badly.

And just when I thought I was gonna dislike Jannelle (especially after that stupid comment about the other girls hating her because she's pretty), I am really warming up to her now. She's not as dumb as I had thought after all. She figured out the Ivette/Beau alliance and wonders (like me) why Eric keeps saying Jannelle is such a "threat" to him. She's not a threat at all and everyone else knows it. I think she's kinda fun. Still wish she would clean up some, though. LOL

Guest Shockalot

At first I expected Eric would be one of my favourites. In some ways I think I like Eric 'in theory'. The 'StraightShooter' no-nonsense firefighter/father type.

Problem is that Eric is wound up wayyy to tight.

He gets very aggressive, interupts people, shouts for no good reason and challenges people very abruptly sometimes.

I still like Eric in the sense he is one of the rare family men in the house and is more 'serious' about life.

I cant figure out whats going on but I think Eric ignores Howie for some reason.. I dont think he likes Howie.

Eric does indeed need to relax and take it down about 100 notches lol

Guest ranster627

I find Eric very controlling ... it's like he is trying to steer 13 rafts that he forgot to tie together!

Guest MJayDaPlaya
Anyone else change their feelings about Eric and Jannelle?  After reading updates the past couple of days, I have really changed my mind about some of the hgs.  Especially Eric--he is making me sick!!  What a drama King.  I hope the others put him up for eviction soon!!  He is running his mouth all over the house and getting on my nerves badly.

And just when I thought I was gonna dislike Jannelle (especially after that stupid comment about the other girls hating her because she's pretty), I am really warming up to her now.  She's not as dumb as I had thought after all.  She figured out the Ivette/Beau alliance and wonders (like me) why Eric keeps saying Jannelle is such a "threat" to him.  She's not a threat at all and everyone else knows it.  I think she's kinda fun.  Still wish she would clean up some, though. LOL

Yeah I'm starting to like Janelle a lot too, I thought she would be very self centered and act like a diva.

For some reason, Janelle never really looks happy. I odn't know why .. she just never seems to have any joy on her face .. which is a truly disappointing thing, on an otherwise very beautiful woman.

As for Eric .. I think he is very intense because he is a very compeitive person, and because he probably feels he has a lot of pressure to win the game to come through not only for his wife, and kids but also for Maggie.

I think that he is both smart, and dumb at the same time. I think that he is smart -- when calculating what he thinks are good 'game' moves ... but he's dumb in the fact that just about anyone can get the eric bot, wound up and ready to attack.

It's almost funny. You can see people turning his crank and turning him loose. I really like maggie. And so for that reason alone, I am rooting for Eric at the moment.

This of course is subject to change. I thought I was going to really like Rachel, Ivette, and James. And so far none of them are truly impressing me that much. :)

No! I don't have a preference for Eric one way or the other, but PAHLEESE, Janelle?!?! You have to be kidding, right? She's taken so much longer to figure out pairs than most of the others. You think she's smart? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhht.... The only reason she's a threat is because she'd turn on a dime. Eric and co know this and are smart to get her out. They want someone on the jury that'll think about the game and not emotions (as it is so clear that is all Janelle thinks on, besides money and other matieral things).

Guest gosarah

I agree and I wish that was the double elimination week!! LOL I can't stand either of those two lately!!

Guest MickeysMom

Eric is a child. If he can't get his own way.....look out.

Tonight, he tried like hell to get Mike evicted by the BB staff. He threatened to walk out claiming he was afraid for his life.

Yet, a few minutes later, he's playing right along.....Talk about hypocracy! He needs to go out the door ASAP

Guest Familiar Realm

same here. I'm rooting for Kaysar, Janelle, James & Sara. I have feeling Mike is going to be evicted unless he -Janelle or Kay win HOH. I wonder who James and Sara would put up

Guest teakee

Eric, James, Ivette, and April are very controlling people and drama queens.

Between the feeds hearing April and Ivette; and now Eric ranting and raving--yada, yada, yada----we will all go deaf.

Eric is a show off and a know it all. I bet the BB producers are laughing their butts off at him. And sexual harrassment; as soon as that was mentioned--those cameras started focusing on April and Jennifer's antics and attention seeking behaviors. BB isn't stupid ---- women like these --we all know 'em. Drama. :roll:

Guest gosarah

I agree with everything you just said 100% teakee!!! When everyone sees this played back (I'm sure all this drama Eric has stirred up will be aired), Eric is gonna look like the biggest fool and instigator!! I hope all the drama queens get booted out early so we don't have to listen to them, especially before jury time!!

The ones I admire so far (one week in house--lol) are Sarah, James, Kaysar, Jannelle, Maggie,(wish so badly her partner was NOT Eric), Rachel, Howie, and Mike. Now all this is probably gonna change NEXT week! LOL Can't WAIT to see who gets HOH.

Will eviction and new HOH take place tonight?

Ok, from what I have seen so far on the live feeds, I cannot stand april nor ivette. neither one of them knows how to shut their mouths. For that matter, eric never shuts up either. oh yeah, what the hell does ivette know about a guy being sexy?????? Thanks for letting me vent... :wink:

oh yeah, what the hell does ivette know about a guy being sexy??????  Thanks for letting me vent... :wink:

well as a gay man i sure the hell can tell when a woman is sexy or not. Just because you don't want to jump into bed with someone doesn't mean you can't appreciate their beauty

I claim the right to eat my list (or part of it) at any time as I change my mind... LOL (Which happens daily at the moment. :D )

Annoying me:

Eric

Ivette

Howie

I didn't know which order to put those three in cause they all soooo irritate me.

Also annoying but, not as much as the above:

Ashlea/Janelle (only when they're together)

Ashlea

April

James

Michael

Kaysar (yep, he's finally wearing thin on me... he's over thinking and saying tooo much to the WRONG people.)

However even with saying these people are annoying me... they are also the ones I have any hope for too. Cause the 5 that didn't make my list... I don't have much of any opinion on... don't know if I will root for someone that I can't tell if I like them... so, I hope one of the not so annoying calms the hell down and figures out how to play this game without putting their foots in their mouths or stepping on their tongues. :D