Friday, March 28th

CeCiMom

I never did understand the blind loyalty Sharon has for Josh. I hope there is not a connection because he has tried to throw her under the bus a few time.

Her staying out of the ruckus has gotten Sharon this far and seems like she is not the target anytime soon.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharon may win the whole game because she's almost invisible. Hell, the only time I can remember seeing her much at all on the shows themselves is when she talks to the guinea pigs or whatever they are.

...and I only remember that because when she calls them her little "beebees" it's like nail on a chalkboard and I suffer a near-embolism.

Didn't all the HG's sign up to be in the BB House?? I think that actually James was "discovered" in a bar and they asked him to apply and maybe Ryan too because of Jen. BUT, Sheila did sign up to go on the show and basically went on to sell her book (she said it many times in the first few weeks in the house).

I agree, that the C* word is terrible but I honestly think that some of the younger generation do not look at it as bad of a word as people in their 40's, 50's. I'm sure that people on the boards will argue with me and tell me that I'm wrong but I have heard the word quite a bit from the younger generation and I think that they equate it with bitch or slut. I'm not EXCUSING their behavior because of their age, just stating an observation. Survey says?

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me! I KNOW that Sheila has heard that saying before because she and I are about the same age...you know, you hear???

These HG's signed up for the show, they know how the show works and how crazy people get being cooped up. Granted, they don't reaaaaally understand til they are in it themselves, but it was voluntary NOT mandatory. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!

That's why I admire Sheila because she just stood there and took all that garbage from James last night. She is stronger than I thought she was. Unlike Chelsia who acted like a spoiled child and made a complete fool of herself last week.

In my mind the only person I would picture stepping in to protect a woman in the house is Adam. He has not stepped up to do that yet but I think he is the only one that might want to protect a woman.

Maybe it is just that he loves him mommy that makes me think he would do that.

I would love to see some men in this house.

What a bunch of pussy cowards these guys are. Josh & James both. Neither one of them has every had the balls to attack another man. They just go after the women. I hate James with a passion I haven't felt since Cappy on BB6.

You are exactly right BigMDGirl, about the "C" word. Words that were considered insults and below the belt when I was in school are now thought to be terms of endearment.

If someone calls me a bitch I consider that a call to arms but I hear young men refer to their "bitch" all the time as their girfriend laughs a giggles about it. Oh.........don't even get me started..........I don't want to drone on like Sheila.

Btw, I do like Sharon I really really do but the chewing on her own face thing is getting on my nerves. Nervous twitch caused by BB??

It's 5 against 1 in this pov competition...but with James' history and luck...I have a feeling he could very well be winning the pov (oh...I hope not though). The next few hours will be critical....if James does manage to come off the block...there'll be no stopping him. ugh...the suspense... :fear:

I wish they would just get on with this!!!!

The only word they seem to know is the "C" word.

It's certainly true SheBot is a dull person who constantly repeats herself. But James should've had more respect for a woman. Any woman. The fact that they're all locked up for 2 months doesn't excuse what happened. It was gross. I sped thru some and will speed thru more if something like that happens again.

The new alliance is now Natalie, James, Josh and Ryan. They are evicting Sharon and not telling Adam and Sheila about the deal.

That is what was agreed on in the HOH room.

I hope if Natalie turns on her group then the 4 Bros left turn on her. Serve her right.

But but but what happened to big bad Shelia wanting to go up in someone's place??

The bro alliance will be James, Josh, Ryan and Adam with Natalie as the queen bee. She is stupid to keep all the guys because they are going to dump her like a hot potato. If she does this she is gone. Very stupid move but then again I don't care if she leaves. She is just too wacky.

Big bad Shelia WANTS to be the reason someone is sent home this week. Where is all of her piss and vinegar?? She WANTS to be the pawn, so let her.

Someone tell me, did she have a heart to heart with Nat (ala Dustin) to back track? James should demand that washed up wench be nominated. If not, she will float, like the piece of crap she is, into the final 2.

y'all knew it was just sheilas pity pot talkin last night , she is not wantin to really fo on the block, and I do not think gnat will put her there this week.

also i think after they got after hinm in the dr last nite he feels a tad guilty and now that he has won, he will not see Sheila as a threat and she will float right to the end,lol

They want to drag Sheila another week. They think Sharon is a bigger threat. Secretly I think a few of them would like to be final 2 at the end with Sheila because they would win.

They are not telling Adam and Sheila about the new alliance but I think Ryan will tell him to keep the Bro alliance.

Archived