Friday, March 28th

CeCiMom

I found it disgusting and not the least bit entertaining. He was acting like an idiot. What a jerk he is.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you read the comments on YouTube after the video of James going bananas on Sheila, most people thought Sheila deserved it and routed James on. I frankly think he was showing his immaturity. I think he is also angry because his ally Chelsia is gone and he's left with Flamer and he's on the block too. I think this isn't the last time he's going to become unglued. Watching Chelsia act like someone in a mental ward and James pitch a fit isn't entertainment.

Wow I have BBAD DVR'd and have not watched the attack yet. Sounds like James is just a big baby and a disgusting one at that. Glad he is going to sequester.

Oh ...that was good! James looked like he was gonna pop a vein in his head ...he swas so angry. Way to go Sheila for getting him so riled up! Loved seeing him lose it...great stuff!

That would be hysterical! :lol2:

I am really struggling to keep my cool here but I just can't believe some FEMALE posters approve of another man going off like that right in a woman's face and calling her things like the "C" word.

I wouldn't wish that on any woman.

He said he wanted to hit her. Would have he have taken a swing if it was outside the house and wouldn't have made him lose everything as per the contract he signed?

How can anyone approve of any man doing what he did to Shiela? I just don't get it. Especially a woman.

If you saw that going on in a shopping mall or a street corner would the thoughts ever enter your mind "She probably deserves it"?

OF COURSE NOT, so why in this show?

I'm so frustrated. I really don't like reading these boards sometimes.

i dont get why some guys think women are weak or something.. ok, so its not ok for a guy to YELL at a woman.. but its ok to insult women on a message board. :animated_scratchchin:

sheila put herself in the position to get called out.. she is playing the game just like james is...

Because Big Brother is NOT like the mall or grocery store. we get to watch everything that goes down. Had James attacked Shelia the first night the way he did, I would definately have a problem with it. But after what Shelia was doing (and has been doing), after James SAVED Shelia from eviction only to have his partner taken out by Shelia's partner without so much as a "F*ck you very much", he understandably (IMO) lost it.

But again, I didn't take the "I would punch her face in" as an honest threat. I felt it was more of a steam blowing, "I could kill you" comment. Something you say, not do.

i've stated in past seasons the c*nt doesn't bother me as much as bitch.

But while you're on the subject of getting mad, what about the guys who are just standing around letting it happen. I read that Adam didn't jump in until his name was mentioned. what about Ryan? what about Matt/ Alex/ Parker when Josh was flipping out? Where are the guys standing up when Matt and Crew were talking about demanding blow jobs for votes?

Sheila didn't need anyone to step in...she handled it just fine on her own. If James did get physical with her though (and I truly don't believe he would have)...I'm certain the others would have stepped in. I never defend James...can't stand him....but I don't think he's violent.

sheila couldnt say nothing because she knew she was busted. she couldnt try and talk herself out of it, it was too late. so all she could do was nod and say ok ok ok whatever and whatever..

i think Adam actually egged James on. he was in the bedroom with james and josh right before james went outside to go off on sheila. those guys will egg each other on and then act all innocent to the girls. this is one big game to all of them.

and the beat goes on.

You got that right fizzle. The boys are egg'ing him on. After the blow up Adam came out of PR and said to James "see bro don't you feel better now, don't let that all boil up inside ya man. Stuff like that.

It is all game but, they are people too and being closed up in the house for so long now... Seems to me when they're scared, frustrated... even happy, pumped up, etc. They're actions and words are escalated, imo.

But after what Shelia was doing (and has been doing), after James SAVED Shelia from eviction only to have his partner taken out by Shelia's partner without so much as a "F*ck you very much", he understandably (IMO) lost it.

This is part of the game...what they all signed up to do. Lie, cheat and backstab, so when did these actions warrant verbally abusive behaviors by others?

James lied and cheated too, so what the hell is he getting pissed at? He's just another sore loser with a short fuse. He thinks he's entitled to win this game just like his skanky gf thought too.

James lied and cheated too, so what the hell is he getting pissed at? He's just another sore loser with a short fuse. He thinks he's entitled to win this game just like his skanky gf thought too.

exactly my thoughts

Shelia was in the kitchen going off at the mouth about how she doesn't care if James can hear them. She was saying it doesn't matter if James knows. James got upset and he called her on it. I didn't like that he got in her face, but I understand. Maybe he shouldn't have called her c*nt, but I'm not going to feel sorry for her or be outraged over it. She was asking for it. She could have kept her mouth shut or at least taken the conversation outside. Despite his reasons, He did take her off the block. She could have easily been evicted. I'm not sure she really understands that. He had a good reason for putting her up, she got him evicted. She isn't innocent like she claims. She'll be ok. I don't think James is gonna act like every night from now on.

when did these actions warrant verbally abusive behaviors by others?

When Richard was able to do it last season. I said it last season, he ruined a great reality tv game. now everyone will use the shouting and verbal attacks to "get into people heads" and "telling it like it is."

But right now, Shelia is saying that she's done playing nice and honest? When was she ever honest in this house? she had been playing both sides, and will continue to do so. And when it doesn't help her, she will throw the "single mom" card.

And my problem is it's always the women these men are getting all tough with. No backbone...they would never think of talking to other men in the house like they do.

When Richard was able to do it last season. I said it last season, he ruined a great reality tv game. now everyone will use the shouting and verbal attacks to "get into people heads" and "telling it like it is."

Two wrongs don't make a right!

I never once last year said it was OK what Dick did and that any houseguest deserved it. Not once. I do see a difference in Dick's calculated verbal assaults and James blind rage. That being said the only time I defended Dick in any tirade was the Jen/Dick cigarette issue. I though she should take some blame and was trying to get burned. I did like Dick otherwise. (anyway that is so last year)

I think no person deserves the verbal rage that James unleashed on Sheila. Saying she deserved it is just wrong.

Archived