Friday, March 28th

CeCiMom

Josh, Adam and Ryan in the kitchen. Adam is about to make a pizza.

Natalie is in the sauna. Sheila in the BR.

Sharon just went to bed and James is already there.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is maddening fatcat. Sheila is definitely obsessive (so is Nat) they get onto "something" and it's days if not weeks of hearing the same chit over and over and over. If you notice this year there have many "sign outs" from the updaters just saying... "I can't listen anymore!!!" :lol: Boy do I know what they're talking about.

Sounds GREAT to me higgy!!! :D

righteo, I would like for them to say house guests this is a quadruple eviction tonite plus 3. due to the over the top skankiness and outlandish behavior, pack your bags, you can go,

bb10 starts next week,lol

They let psychotic people on... why not a diabetic. ;)

Sheila once again making a freaking mountain out of a mole hill. Oh my goodness this woman is so f'ing obnoxious... I CAN'T STAND HER VOICE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please someone shot me with that dart gun. lol

Whoa... now James is going AFTER Sheila!!!

She's dun f'd with the wrong house guest. But, she'll have the last laugh... I'm sure.

Let me see if I can sum up James' arguments:

"Hey, you're trying to vote me off!!"

It's apparent he has lost what was left of his mind, or the dye has leeched into his brain. That any of the houseguests are entertaining his ranting (except Adam, go A-Baller), without telling him to GFH is almost as nutty...and maybe Natty with her super Bible-Study skills can explain to Sheila (wow, having Natty be your voice of reason should tell you something) that she only has room for one man on the cross, and he's already arisen, so she can come down off it anytime now...if she wants to leave, pack her bags...no, not the one's under her eyes...and walk out the door.

Sheesh, can't they pump sedative through the vents or something?

;)

CrabMan

well personally I think James has lost it, and this is BB, he is going ape shit for no reason , why do they have to go to him?? I am soooo sick of him right now talkin all this shit, he is singin the big ol blues, little titty baby, yes they want you gone, butt head what is so hard to figure out about that, he is makin a bigger ass out of himself than Sheila does with her babbling, James has really gone down now, I do not think they owe him a damn thing, why doesn't he just suuuutttt uuuupppp now, I am over him, uuuuugggg

That HAG deserved every damn word if not more! She's a pathetic backstabbing turkey necked loser. And now she's threatening to leave the show???????? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya! ITS A GAME everything but Violence goes. He uses words he hasn't hit anyone her ass was in the backyard running her mouth saying how she says it to everyones face so there she goes, she got what she wanted. She's utterly pathetic no other words describe her. So now that's she's going to run to Allison are they going to rig the POV so James loses? Bunch of crap

I hope the DR gives James a good talking to and tells him he has to stay away from Sheila. He was way over the top and she held her composure. I would have been running to the DR to ask them to throw his ass out of the house.

Kudo's to Sheila. James is such a big baby. He knew the entire house was gunning for him but had to take it all out on Sheila. So happy Adam gave James a piece of his mind as well. Wish Nat had more guts and told him where he could go instead of trying to console James. PLEASE. Now James is saying that Chelsia's actions were perfect last week.

no, no woman deserves the C word, and he is actin like a punk on a big ol pity party, his person is gone, whaa whaa, I did not hear Sheila say she is leavin, but she should just suck it up and ignore hiim, I would act like he is not even there, oh ok now I hear her sayin put me up, well she is as stupid as he is and is fallin for his bull shit, this is what he is tryin to do is break her, what a weak person to fall for that shit, he uses his words?? Give me a break what words would those be? the C word, the B word, James is just a big ol baby and if Sheila cannot be strong enough to suck it up then she needs to go to, I hate all these idiots, seriously, but I would never ever feel for a guy like James, he is scum, right now Natalie and Adam are the only ones who have any balls!!!!!!! I do not care for the babbling that Sheila does but I think James is the bigger idiot.

Well Nat did try to consol him, but at the same time she stood her ground, her and Adam, the only ones with balls,lol

Archived