Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SAFE this week

he guy does have some crazy eyes and some dance moves that would suggest he needs some help in the bedroom, but all in all...a pretty decent guy

He's growing on me too. I have felt for him scince the first episode. The way Sheila acted when paired with him was so humilating for him. I was hoping he would align with J/J/C/S but can't win 'em all. Seems to be a good guy to me too.

I just can't get past 'baller" playing with his balls all the time on the feeds and jerking off on the couch when he was talking to Josh.

ewwwwwwwww

He might be a nice guy but remember CBS can spin story to make any HG look nice.

Just remember that Adam is a big druggie and talks about woman and sex in a very degrading way.

just sayin

Not to mention he called autistic people retards... which was the most horrible of anything he said or done. But this years group are all so bad it's hard to choose so you kinda have to pick the best of the worst. I feel bad for the poor guy because his brother got all the looks in the family!!

Yep...he's crude and rude...but something about his conversation with Julie when he was in the hoh room last night made me start to like him. He did seem more intelligent than he does appear on the feeds...funnier too. His sarcastic toying with Sheila is hysterical...I had thought he was always just playing with her mind because she's such a spaz and wanted to get a rise out of her...he confirmed it. Threatening to put Sheila on the block last week...everyone thought he was a nut job for suggesting it...all just a ruse...great stuff! I also found it interesting how he has total recall (almost...like rainman?).

He's one of the best of the worst as far as I'm concerned.

Adam would be a blast to party with and I am sure that IRL he gets himself in so many situations that the stories he tells are simply hilarious. All in all I think he is a good guy that talks and does things without fully realizing the consequences. We all know someone like that.

I wouldn't be mad at him if he won, I think outside of the outside quirkiness, he has a big heart as is as his family says, so go Adam, I feel comfortable with that more so thatn any of them,lol

What happened to all of the Adam is a racist and hates children with learning disbilities? What happened to all of the drug bashing??

He's a floater and needs to be flushed.

Adam is a lot smarter than I thought he was and his dumb remarks are about par with the rest of the HG's, imo.

I'm sure he will regret the comment he made about "retards". Now that I know him better, I wish he had never made that remark because it cost him his job. Punishment enough, I feel.

Archived