Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not watch the early show that often, but is CBS having the evicted hg's on there? The few times I have seen it after eviction night I do not recall seeing them. These hg really must think that america gives a crap about them after they are gone from the show.

They quit having the interviews after Jen got evicted last year. Jen has some side interviews that were not part of the CBS contract and for some reason CBS stopped the interviews then.

The HG keep talking about all these interviews they think they are going on. They think they are going to New York for Letterman and The Early Show. :lol:

They think they are stars now. :smilielol:

I'd love to see Josh's jiggly butt get kicked out the door this week. I can't stand James...but can't stand Josh more. James wins pov...Josh gets sent packing...my fingers are crossed!

Either one is fine with me. It would be poetic justice for the HG's to mess with him while he is on the block, but there is just not anyone left that has the meanness to do it. BB will become very vanilla from here on out.

oh, I do to, he will not be able to handle it if first he goes up, he will work himself into a tither, and second if he does not win pov and gets kicked to the curb, oh how I would love that to happen, he is so disgusting, low life, I cannot stand him!!!!!

Archived