Sharon

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sharon. STEP AWAY FROM THE TWEEZERS!!!!

That is sooooo funny Nero!! Her left (our right) eyebrow is even tinier than her right (our left one). She's got a good heart but OMG, I agree with Wicked---B-O-R-I-N-G!! What if it's Ryan and Sharon at the end...

Well, that could actually work for me. I would be able to put down the BB crack pipe!!!

I agree a little bit with Sharon winning HoH too Jem but sadly, I think that she would put up James and Ryan or James and Adam which would really annoy me!!! If she didn't put up James, then I think that there would be sh** a flying in the BB House tomorrow night! But if James doesn't win, I DEFINITELY want Sharon to win to keep it hopping at the BB House.

if Sharon won, she should put up James and Ryan, I want both of those guys gone, well James would prolly win the POV, or maybe Sheila would finally win a POV or sumthin,lol

I have gotten the idea that Sharon has been pissed at Josh since she found out he was soooo ready to throw her under the bus and campaign to get her gone, the girls said they would act like nothing has changed, but they have been seething under the surface.

At this point, I'm so confused and cannot tell who is aligned with who because they are all aligned with everyone!! I HOPE that Sharon would stay true to her alliance but I think that she thinks that she can go further with the girls. I don't know...

CeCi--can you break it down for me? (You always help me to see)!

So, let's say Sharon stays and wins HoH tonight. Who is she going to nominate? (Jem you always seem to help me see the scenarios as well as CeCi...) Is there anyone in the house whom she can win against in F2?

I see Sharon nominating Ryan and Adam. Of course she'll tell the squad she'll backdoor James, but keep really James safe.

That way, the girls team will have the numbers...and she'll have the most dangerous player on her side. It would benefit Sharon to win this evening.

James

Sheila

Ryan

I think that's why she wanted an alliance with Ryan and made one the other day. I don't know if they took Sheila maybe they wouldn't get a vote because people would KNOW they took her because they could win against her? . Maybe she'll play it safe and nominate James and Ryan.

Well, she would nominate Ryan if she's in an alliance with him... I meant Adam... sorry cooking dinner too. :lol:

barely

Archived