Sharon

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will try to befriend other team now mainly girls

josh and crew is sinking at a titanic rate

I wouldn't mind seeing Sharon or Ryan win this game -- if they would lose the blind devotion to gross-out Josh. I thought it was good gameplay on Sharon's part at first but she really seems devoted to the guy. I hope she realizes she's being used soon. Josh is going to act like he's taking one for her this week but that's just in case she wins the POV. He'll be begging her to take him off the block. And she probably would too.

She most certainly one of the normal ones and not a bad person. I just don't like that she does not seem to be playing the game. If she won it would be better then some of the other nuts.

I watched reality re-mix and they bagged on Sharon bad, called he a stepford wife because she does whatever Josh wants,lol, they bagged on chelseia as well, I loved it

I have come to like Sharon the best at this point... one question... why do people always seem to accuse HGs of not playing the game, simply because the HG is not flamboyantly visible in the house each week? Aside from last season, I feel the winners of Big Brother are usually the HGs who don't go around the house giving others a reason to put a target on their back. I think that would be my strategy going into the game... call it 'flying under the radar' if you want, but I call it smart thinking!

Also, Sharon seems to be getting judged negatively for being the replacement nominee last week, the thinking being that she was Josh's puppet. But maybe it was her own strategy to be the replacement nominee, confident she would be safe against Chelsia? She gets points from the others for volunteering to go up, doesn't do anything stupid to have the house/votes turn on her, and seems to be positioning herself well.

i think she is useless just like i think sheila is

but unlike sheila i know she can possible win a comp

I just read Adam's blog and checked out his pics. Sharon is much better looking in the pics than she is on tv. I hope she gets away from Josh and starts to play a better game. She needs to get with Ryan and Adam (after they get out James and Josh) I always wondered what she saw in Jacob? I think she secretly wants to date a gay man :animated_rotfl: Jacob was gay, he just didn't know it yet......

Isn't it obvious? Sharon liked Josh because she cannot THINK for herself. Easier to let Tink do it for her. Her highest level of communication are the weets and squeals she uses to talk to those guinea pigs.

At first I thought there can't be much of a realty demand in Olathe, Kansas. But then I took a look at the stats. It's one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country! (Who knew?! ) Which would mean that there would indeed be a lucrative real estate market there. I wonder if the national mortgage crisis has impacted her income?

I knew she was from Kansas, but I had no idea she was from olathe. Olathe is just another suburb of Kansas City, either Johnson county which is Kansas ,Missouri is Jackson county. Olathe is not all that, but has grown considerably in the last 10 yrs. When I was a teenager I worked in Olathe Ks, the only way you could get there other than drive in a car, was take a Greyhound bus, there was no public transportation then, different now. Olathe is kind of the blue collar side of town in a very ritzy area. I live in Missouri but work in Ks. I had no idea she was from that close to where I am, crazy

Archived