2 Burning Questions

Liv24

I think if there was a tie they would have voted Alex back in because that's what America wanted??

I'm wondering the same thing about Chelsia...I've asked other places and I don't think anyone is sure how she got the trip. A prize for being the Easter-Bitch??? I dun-no. :animated_scratchchin:

The mystery box (alex) would've been sent back in because Ryan was the HOH and a tie would have come down to his choice.

Chelsleasa won the Vegas trip either during the movie award (Someone here typed that it was a golden ticket in her popcorn box) , or during the POV, Neither of which have been shown yet.

Oh, after reading the above post. I think it was Josh that said Chelsia had to clean up the pop corn because she spilled it all over the place. It must have been in her box and it must have been done before they watched the movie.

yep, and I am not working either so I am going to be ewatchin this one in real time,lol, and prolly watch Idol later. I am anxious to see what ED ahs to say to these numb nuts,lol

"The mystery box (alex) would've been sent back in because Ryan was the HOH and a tie would have come down to his choice. "

I thought Ryan did vote, he voted mystery box. Everyone in the house got to vote for who was returning, so would Julie have broken the tie?? I NEED to know!! :animated_scratchchin:

"The mystery box (alex) would've been sent back in because Ryan was the HOH and a tie would have come down to his choice. "

I thought Ryan did vote, he voted mystery box. Everyone in the house got to vote for who was returning, so would Julie have broken the tie?? I NEED to know!!

Ryan was the HOH at the time of the vote. ALL HG, including Ryan voted on whether to bring in the mystery guest in the box, Or bring back in James.

Had that vote gone 4 - 4. The tie breaking vote would have been up to Ryan as he was the HOH. Just as the tie breaking vote is up to the HOH when there is a tie on a regular eviction vote. I thought Julie even stated this, as the tie breaking procedure was quite clear to me at the time the program aired.

Regardless, the point is moot. Since it wasn't a tie and James was the one brought back.

No, she didn't say that when it all went down. And when she asked about who would have voted Alex back in if they knew it was Alex, and it was 4-4 she just said "So it would have been a tie, hmmmmm". I think America's vote would have trumped the HG, but that is just me. Also, I think with all the conspiracy theories, it is not a moot point, cause they had to have an alternate plan, right? I don't think Ryan would have gotten two votes, why would he?

The vote that Julie asked for with James sitting there might be different then one taken in private

just sayin

I think in the end BB will do whatever they want and make that decision that they think will be best for ratings.

but I also heard that Evel ended up walking away with the special prize ..

If so, that would be the biggest scam in the history of this show... Can't Allison find other ways to get laid?

Archived