Diary Room and other Classics

I love going back and remembering how the seasons' used to be. My family laughs at me about wanting to watch BB and Suvivor. You do not bother me during my shows. I also wish they would go back to casting strangers and all age groups. "Rewards" and "Luxury Comps" are the best. I love it when the house has to work together to get something they will all enjoy or at least most of them. Allison, I hope you do read these boards and take everyones advice.

Not necessarily a DR Classic but I had to laugh at Shelia last night during the POV comp. She did good with drinking but when she was playing croquet and started scoring some points, she is like "Yea! 45 baby and pointing to herself.... As if she was excelling at a game that was difficult for someone her age. :animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin:

i like all of marvins dr session

You're right UVP...Marvin said some funny things.

Any of you with access to time machines or old links can you provide some Marvin samples for the group?

thanks for giving us all those clips....i agree that BB needs to go back to how it was in the beginning....real people...watching dani's diary room sessions make you realize just how set up the ones now are....she was just so honest and everything she said was put on....which didn't help her in the end, but it sure was fun to watch for us....that is what the diary room should really be about...say what you really want to say, not what they want you to say....

but even with that said.....will and boogie's phone call sessions are by far my favorites....i still got a great laugh at them....thanks again....

Archived