Questions and Answers

indypeg26

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like the snow.... 2 seasons ago? wonder if the heat outside is real too? :shock: :lol:

I've lived in Southern California all my life and it's rained in July/Aug/Sept once that i can remember. Just hot and smoggy!!!

no so stupid a question! The HGs just asked each other if it ever rains there! :shock: :lol:

Guest ah282

There can't be a dome like thing over because haven't in the past there been banner planes flying over with messages?

Guest Slartibartfast

Dontcha know, "It never rains in California"? Sounds like a song or something. :wink:

1) Has anyone confirmed that Ashlea is at home and not in sequester?

2) What did BB do to prevent planes with messages to the houseguests flying over the house as in at least Season One.

Totally unrelated, but we're a wealth of combined knowledge. Remember, we win and lose as a TEAM on this message board.

Can I get everyone in here on this?

Guest ah282

I don't think they can stop the planes from flying over, but I remember once they put them on ID lockdown. I know one time they were just three left and playing the HOH game and of the the girls boyfriends sent something over that she took bad. I can't remember the season though. And it is ok about the Eric quote, to each his own.

Guest ah282

I think we all would love to have just a few minutes with each guest. That should be an America's choice, hearing what fans think........

iIdont think it was BB that stopped the planes from flying over but the tighter flight restrictions after September 11. They are in a flight path and random planes are no longer allowed.

Somethings odd about Ashlea's disappearance- she doesnt seem to be doing the usual "promo" once removed. Was she ever on the Early Show? Evicted guests were always on Letterman too to promote the show- last weeks episodes were reruns but she is not scheduled on his show this week either.

Somethings odd about Ashlea's disappearance- she doesnt seem to be doing the usual "promo" once removed.  Was she ever on the Early Show?  Evicted guests were always on Letterman too to promote the show- last weeks episodes were reruns but she is not scheduled on his show this week either.

I don't remember any HG going on Letterman last year..Heck he even stopped having survivor castaways

she was on housecalls

Guest Shockalot
1) Has anyone confirmed that Ashlea is at home and not in sequester?

2) What did BB do to prevent planes with messages to the houseguests flying over the house as in at least Season One.  

Totally unrelated, but we're a wealth of combined knowledge. Remember, we win and lose as a TEAM on this message board.

Can I get everyone in here on this?

LMAO!! I love it!

Did everyone else see Julie and Ashlea in the interview.. Julie says something like "Well Ashlea you have been evicted but dont forget this is Big Brother and anything...

Ashlea interjects "Maybe I will come back in!?"

Julie makes a little 'funny you say that'' face and says "....well this IS Big Brother Ashlea and anything can happen.

To me it looked like Julie was 'tipping us off' rather deliberately that there was something to that.

No, I do not recall Julie saying she was going home and further more - no relatives or family showed up and Julie said nothing about her hometown (usually she does say something like: ..back to your hometown of ____)

Hmmmmm???

Regarding the plane banner thing.

This is very interesting because a few days ago the guys were in the backyard and a low-flying (sounded like) plane went overhead and James walked out to look up and follow it.

I think it was Howie who said "James you arent supposed to look remember"

(I swear thats what it sounded like)

Then James nodded and said something like 'Ya i know' and then slowly pulled himself back to the table.

????

I know at about BB3 or 4 the guests openly said they were not to watch the planes and I can even recall them having to go inside when they came.

(remember them trying to peak out and up through the blinds?)

Go Team!

I think that housecalls is easy to explain given that they only asked her pre-approved questions, and screened the calls. It's easy for her to have been there and then wisked away to sequester ..

Didn't they do the same thing last year with evicted HG's who were on their way to the Jury House?

The winner is usually the only one who goes on letterman .. but the evicted houseguest usually went on the Early Show .. if she wasn't on it, my guess is she was sequestered, for possible inviction later.

As for the banner plane .. I forget where but morty posted that CBS has forbidden them from looking up at the planes after season 2 or 3 ..

Guest HokieGal

The fact that Ashlea isn't 'visible' is because they're going to bring her back into the house at a later date? I kinda hope so. I'd like to see Ashlea and Michael and whomever else is evicted come back!! ;)

:twisted:

Guest Huntergreen

You have to be a California person to know this one. It is true that it never rains in California (in the summer). California has a rainy season (late fall to mid spring) and a non-rainy season which is basically summer.

That is why the first rain of the rainy season (usually in October or November) is dangerous, as the roads have accumulated oil all summer without any rain to wash it off. The first rain makes this oil very slippery.

That is why Southern California gets brown at the end of summer. It all turns green again with the rainy season. We did one time have a freak rain storm in June, but that was the first summer rain in 20 years.

Now Howie could probably explain why it never rains in the summer here, but I can't.

Guest somepeople

I thought i read a post or something that they are or will be in the same building an can watch whats going on in the house.?