If You Had To Pick

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is crazy, but I still like James. There is something about his devil-may-care grin, his intelligence and gameplay, and toughness that I like. I really don't like his tattoos and he does some really gross stuff. He's a lot "freer" than I'll ever WISH to be, but in the game, I like him best.

I also like Adam, despite his grossness. I hate Sheila the most, then Nat, then Chels. Ryan, Sharon, and Josh are just hang-about wannabes that should quit to save themselves from embarrassment.

Faves: Monica BB2; ED and Danielle BB8, and of course Dr Will and Jani

Honorable Mention: Nicole BB2, Marcellas and Danielle BB3, and the girl who loved cheese in BB3 (can't remember her name!)

BB9- the lesser of evils...don't like, care or root for any of them. I kind of liked Matt cuz he is from my hometown of Boston and its refreshing to hear our accent on tv, (I know, shallow of me)..

The casting directors really scraped the bottom of the barrel for this cast of skanks... can the producers just nullify this season and add the $500k prize to the BB10 winner to make it a million?

No one from BB9 deserves the prize, instead they should be featured on a "Help the Loser Skanks" infomercial...and even then they would not deserve any donations! :animated_rotfl:

I would have to say Ryan from this season, as he really hasn't gotten on my nerves like everybody else... The only thing that I can really find bad about Ryan, is his choice in women, i.e., Jen...

As for alltime: Dr. Will, Evel, and Jani (in that order)

Dr. Wills DR sessions are still the best (both seasons) IMO, and no one else has even come close...

Favorites? I can't even decide which one I'd least like to see squished by a steamroller!

DR good ol days ='s Will and Boogie's 'ring ring' telephone sessions...............

This year my favorite was Amanda ... I don't know why but I liked her ...

My all time favorite team is Dick and Danielle ... The only 2 players forced into an alliance by the house and made it to the final two ... yeah america's player played a roll but it was the house against those 2 and somehow Erik got those retards to keep Dick and Dani in the game LOL ... Classic ...

My all time favorite player is Will ... He doesn't win ish and still make it far ... I did love Boogie and Will together they were hilarious in season 7...

BB1- Blah

BB2- Will Hardy

BB3- Amy Danielle Marcellas

BB4- Nate Jun Erika Jack

BB5- Nakomis Diane Will Karen

BB6- Ivette Janelle James

BB7- Danielle Janelle

BB8- Daniele Dick Jessica

BB9- Sharon Josh Chelsia James Amanda

Archived