If You Had To Pick

I'm not sure I would call them my "favorites"........I watch more to be entertained.........I thought Amanda started out entertaining this year, Nat should get extra pay for the entertainment she's delivered..............ED stole the show last year...........before that, I think Will was great and "Boogie" WHEN he was with Will..........Chicken George stole the show for awhile...........Janelle, at times............if they aren't entertaining, what's the point????

I just can't get into the "good people" :animated_rotfl: , "likable people" :animated_rotfl: ..............it's an entertainment show!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fav. for this year would have probably been alex...but who knows. Not enough air time. Of the remaining houseguests?

I am voting for Natty because she's been put through so much in that house. So much judgement and humiliation.

All time fav.s are Janelle, Evel, and Kaysar.

I personally like the "James crew" better because the other side twists EVERY LITTLE THING into something it isn't...even when someone has points that they agree with, they somehow make it sound bad or as if they disagree completely to the rest of the group

This season I have to go with Josh. I stand by that.

Overall it is Dr. Will. No doubt. He walked into the BB house told people right away he would lie to their face and stab them in back. He did. They were shocked. And he still won. At least he was honest about his dishonesty.

Archived