If You Had To Pick

Who is your favorite BB9 houseguest (evicted or remaining)?

And who is your all time favorite BB houseguests from all seasons?

I'm rooting for Natalie (i know, i know) and my favorite all time is ... Janelle (i know, i know). I pick the most annoyingest HG but cant help it. lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like players gameplay

i dont play favs

so by gameplay maggie is my alltime fav

Guest TheBlackRose

this season i say matt

all time? i was reading this waiting for someone to remeber him: drew daniels BB5 winner and amazingly hot granted his game play wasnt that great dumping diane was his best move and dr will from season 2 and all stars both cracked me up,

for the girls the only i rmeber really liking and rooting for was janelle of course and i was only 9 or 10 at the time bt BB1 back when amercica helped vote people out : ) wow imagine that now id be going crazy to get josh/james/chelsie out, ne wayssss ne one remeber brittany? red/crazy hair

Gawd....I hate all of them this season.....

Past HGs.....Hardy.....and Cowboy!......... I forgot Chicken George. No yucking me! :giggle:

:pixiedust:

no faves this season, Janie, Howie and Kaysar, Dr. Will, ED

I'm one of those who has a soft spot for Natalie too. (I know...but I like her)

As far as all time...don't hit me, ok? Cappy. However, I did not watch every season.

Oh, and I liked Howie too just because he was funny and good natured a lot of the time. (no live feeds for me til this season tho!)

Dr. Will.

Ive never really liked any other HG on any of the seasons. But have always been able to want one to win over the other.

This season I have tried to rally behind one or the other. But they all are just bleck.

Can't root for any of them. I'd like them all to lose. Sadly, one of them will win. And one will take second place.

Shame, really.

I have no real favorites this season. But if I had to choose it would be Natalie. She seems the most committed to being on the show. I think she's sleezy but all that aside....I liked ED last season and I must admit that I wasn't watching the previous shows...

I'm rooting for Adam and Natalie. Why haven't a clue really.

As far as past seasons, Janelle and ED.

Most seasons the people I like don't make it to far, and sometimes the ones I liked the least make it to final 3. What can you say, it's a game and I really don't know these people. I have been watching since season 1, and really wish they would go back to the original idea and concept of the show.

Chicken George has always had a special place in my heart ( i liked Brittany too, but George the most) i think since it was that first season when i got hooked and watched the feeds 24-7 for the first time, i even had my husband buy a video setup for the PC to broadcast the quad cam to the TV, i couldn't look away....

This season i still like James...

-A

well i am still cheering for Natalie.....

my all time favorite is Dr. Will, but after last summer Dick is a close second.....and i am lusting after Alex.....hahaha.....

All time favorites...Janie and Dr. Will!

no favorites this season...none!

Archived