Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he try to play his ryan alliance this week

so imho he end up safe

I believe Adam said so in the DR that he didn't trust Ryan. Most likely the reason why he voted Ryan out.

Me too... I think Ryan and James is all he has or thinks he has anyways

Think about it, if the above statement is true then why go against both of them. He knew James wanted Matt out yet voted the other way and in turn was voting Ryan out.

The big bad wrath of Josh got him no where, I love it when they talk big then fall hard and he thought he had HOH this week. I hope Josh gets what he deserves for all the big tuff talking he did.

I hope all eyes are open this week to see the real Josh, flipping to try and stay safe. I can't see what he's got am I missing something?

I think BB laid the smack down on Josh's attack on Sheila and her son. Karma took a chunk from his big a$$ this week, what goes around comes around and it knocked Josh right out of winning HOH. I love it!

I hope hope hope that Adam stops scratching his nut-bags long enough to think about putting Josh up! I want Josh to kiss and kiss Adam's butt and then Adam put him up! moon.gifI'm finally have some interest in BB....still hate them all....but I want to see this a$$-hole to suffer some! jmho

:pixiedust:

See? I knew that they'd start turning on each other....its just happening a couple of weeks sooner than I was thinking....They all are disgusting! sick0025.gif

:pixiedust:

WOW, I honestly thought maybe just maybe JOsh would stick it out with James and Chelsea, but guess not dayam he had no problem turning on them in an instant. Kills me watching and seeing Sheila and Nastylie gloating. Ryans a punk lil b'tch too. Why is he even there? Going to be sad watching James walk out next week, he is a very smart man.

I'm not a bit surprised to read that Josh is flippin' sides. I really thought he was going to last week! I figured either Josh or Chelsleasa were going to make a power play move and vote with She-hag and Nataho. Keeping the Matthole and sending the rest packing.

For the longest time I've been hating on Josh, Couldn't understand why he wanted to drag people's families into it. And that really disturbed me.

I was watching the recording of BBAD this evening and finally discovered what his rationale for doing that is.

When he is in the hot tub gloating and talking to Sharon about his diabolical plan he 1/2 explains it. But not literally, He references it as if he and Shhharon have been discussing it all along. Skippy cuts to it in mid sentance,

I didn't catch any of this on the updates, Maybe everyone had to skip over him. It was painful listening to him prattle on and on and Shhhharon cackling with glee! But I didn't FF through or skip over it. And I really listened. And by golly! He cleared it up for me.

He makes the comment about Sheila having the audacious nerve to embarrass him on National TV during the first couple of weeks, and says she said something about how his mother is "probably ashamed of him." (Or something like that, I vaguely do recall She-hag making some ignorant comment because my first thought was 'wow, she's a really ignorant old cow!, so I remember being 1/2 offended by her remarks as well. But it was over shadowed by Adam's stupid comments about retards.)

That's what set him off on trying to 'go after' her background and her family.

He's hop raving livid that she made the crack about him being an embarrassment to his Mother. (And I guess she said it repeatedly...which is of course She-hag's MO.)

He also was talking about how Sheila made those comments in regards to his sexuality. Saying something about how she-hag said his mother would be embarrassed about him being Gay, and that offends him so much he goes off on a litany about how his family fully supports his life style and choices.

So he's going to attack her and tell her what a sh*tty mother she is and how her poor son is probably embarrassed etc.

He also said that his plan was to make comments that would get inside She-hag's and Nataho's heads prior to the HOH competition, So that they would be so rattled they wouldn't be able to focus on the game. (Now that really is an ED tactic! )

OK, So now I have an inkling why he's so adamant about embarrassing her or her family. It just didn't make any sense before! (heck, it barely does now.)

It all boils down to some callous remarks She-hag made early on in the game about Josh being Gay and how that is probably a huge embarrassment to his mother and family.

Aha! So Josh is "brewing' for realsies, as he's been 'brewing' over those callous remarks for weeks!

Hell hath no fury like a queen scorned! :princess:

He's been the only person I 've been rooting for aside from James but after seeing his pussy ass turn sides in a flash I seriously want to kick his ass! I know it's a game but damn, have some integrity. I also love how Adam keeps talking trash about the Cops here in FL and considering my Husbands patrols the City and ST he lives on, I can't wait to meet him and say HI! He's a whole other Story. But Josh has let me down I was rooting for their alliance big time. Who da hells to root for now?

The thing is that Josh has these one on one secret alliances with most all the house guests. He just made one with Adam last night. So far Josh is the only one that has not been on the block. I would like to see him sweat. He just pretends that he is afraid of going on the block but he has Ryan protecting him. Ryan has kept him off the block 2 times now.

Josh pulls this yelling stuff then he goes and makes up with the people he has attacked and thinks all is well. What a sissy he is.

Well, by what was said last night. Josh has saved himself from the block this week. Sharon wasn't really even mentioned. Unless they BD Josh, looks like he'll back it another week.

i knew josh would be safe

i said it in my orginal post in this thread

i think he try to play his ryan alliance this week

so imho he end up safe

Archived