CeCiMom

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will try to work adam over with what he feels is adam best interest

I can't wait to see James gone!!!

He is soooooooo arrogant & cocky!!

He just makes me sick by some of the things he does,

Did you all see him last night on BBAD biteing his pink toe nails????

That was just disgusting!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhh!!

Come on Adam, you said last night that James had to go,

get him outta there!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Looks like James and Chelsia on the block this week. (Based on what was said in HoH last night.) James going to need a miracle to talk Adam into putting up Sheila and getting her out this week. (That's what James Gang is plotting.)

Wasn't he the first to say last week that he would probably be on the block this week and doing some sequester time soon?

Yet he's so quick to throw his entire alliance under the bus because he just "doesn't want to do block time this week" Well when would it be good for you to do time, James?

First he seemed okay with it last week because 1.) he was in power 2.) I was under the assumption he understood the terms of the game and that was generally how it goes.

Now, he's backpeddling because he knows there is a very real chance he may be going up and going home.

We all know James' word means diddly squat...after his backdooring of Matt when he vowed he wouldn't.

Hopefully Adam will not fall for James' bs...but is he smart enough to know it when he hears it? Adam still seems to have the "he's one of my boys!" type attitude...and he did vote to have James back in the house rather than the mystery hg. ....we shall see!

wow adam got balls to put both of them up

I wonder if one of them wins POV if they will take off the other? It would be a DUMB move seeing as how the otherside of the house will be controlling the votes.

I can totally see (hypothetically) James winning the POV, taking himself off, and Chelsia throwing a tantrum because he left her up there.

i dont see neither taking the other off

jmho

Didn't Adam raise his hand last night when asked if he would have voted Alex back in the house instead of James?

I don't think he did. There were only 4 hands raised...I believe they were Sheila, Nat, Matt and Ryan.

Archived