Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a baby who still eats baby food, Usually I make my own, But I do buy it sometimes because it's convenient and I can honestly tell you that the Vanilla custard pudding is freaking awesome! Also, the DHA strawberry pear oatmeal smells super yummy! Baby food is just pureed food, and since it's made for babies, there aren't any additives, colors or crap in it. It'd be a very healthy snack. So I say go ahead and try some.

I think the whole 'baller' thing has to do with cocaine. But there are other opinions.

Borrowed these from another board:

"For those who don't know, an "8 Ball" is a very common street name for 1/8th of an ounce of cocaine. It's a little over 3 grams, and it's a good sized "weekend" dose for middle road fiends, but power noses can go through one in a long night."

Other people say he's called 'balla' due to: "they are making fun of him to his face (without his knowledge) because his hands are always down his pants playing with his balls"

And still others say: "They call him A BALLER not 8 baller. A as in Adam, baller as in playa, pimp etc."

And still others say: "They call him A BALLER not 8 baller. A as in Adam, baller as in playa, pimp etc."

That's what I originally said because on his profile he said he was quite the ladies man. Not sure if he bragged about this in the house and the other hg picked up on it.

It's quite evident that he has snorted...he's got that cokehead salute thing he does with his hand to his nose.

If he IS a ladies man it could only be in the "coke" world. What sober woman would want to be with him? He's very creepy.

Now I can see why he didn't want to be HOH though. I wouldn't want the whole house to know about my baby food addiction either. There is something very wrong with that man/boy/creep!

I thought they called him Balla because allison called him Baller after the bowling game?

Way back in the beginning of the show he told the others that his nickname in the outside world was 'baller.' Not sure why, because he sounds like he has a mouth full of marbles most of the time, But he did manage to utter some tidbit regarding being called 'baller' that was articulate enough to be understood,

and the nickname was quickly adopted by the HGs.

A little "anger management" wouldn't be out of the question, for Baller, would it? (nickname derived from his story about the 8 balls of cocaine, by the way...)

First autistic kids are retards....and then you take a 110 pound girl and throw her down and roughly mash grapes in her face, cutting her nose....BB doesn't notice... but I did...a little on the rough side? C'mon... Chelsia didn't even hit you with the grapes.. and you say that if you'd been out of the house...you'd have done a lot more????????? And Evil Dick was a bully???? LOL!!!

Archived