Double Eviction Speculation and Discussion

Nodoubt575

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CelticAnthem

Or.. perhaps the evictee gets to select someone to leave with him. Now THAT would shake things up!

I had a dream last night that this was a double eviction night. It would be great that if the first couple that was put up on the block together (no matter how they got thier) were taken out of the house together. OOOOOOOOOOOo that would so great especially in this case. then they could go cry together all night. I dont think they get to go home cuz no one has been there to greet them besides Julie when they are evicted. 

Do the chant Double eviction, Double eviction, Double eviction! 

It would be wonderful.  :rofl

double eviction, double eviction, double eviction, double eviction, double eviction..........etc

Wow! I think you might be right! It might be wishful thinking on my part though. But this might make sense...

Julie said last Thursday that the pairs and prize amount will be revealed tonight. What better way to reveal it than to say something like:

"The two nominees know each other outside of the house and have been working as partners in the BB house. In fact, everyone in the house has a partner, and if two partners makes it to the end, the winner gets $1mil, and the runner up gets $250k! BUT the first pair to be nominated together will be evicted together. So Eric, Maggie, you both will be leaving the BB house tonight."

Then again, last Thursday BB couldn't have known that a pair would be put up on the block, so that couldn't have been the plan. But still it could've been decided that the first pair to be nominated goes home as a pair, and it just so happened it's on the night that everything is revealed?

LOL -- All I know is I'll be doing cartwheels if Eric AND Maggie go home tonight!

Whoops almost forgot the chant! Double eviction, double eviction, double eviction, double eviction...

Guest Jillio
Oh good thought, can you imagine how sweet it would be to have Maggie and Eric both walk out the door?! That would rock!!!!

I can hear it now. "Julie, we knew that was going to happen and we could not be happier. Our morals did not allow us to play this game. This happened for a reason. I see that now. Custer has spoken".

I had a dream last night that this was a double eviction night. It would be great that if the first couple that was put up on the block together (no matter how they got thier) were taken out of the house together. OOOOOOOOOOOo that would so great especially in this case. then they could go cry together all night. I dont think they get to go home cuz no one has been there to greet them besides Julie when they are evicted.  

Do the chant Double eviction, Double eviction, Double eviction!  

It would be wonderful.  :rofl

I'm so glad I'm not the only one actually having dreams about BB6. I thought I was losing it. Maybe I am. Maybe we all are....double eviction! double eviction! double eviction!

I'll ask my shrink if he gives group discounts.

Guest Ivana16

That double-eviction thing would only be good once. If they did it all the time, then everyone would be gone in not time and come late August/early September, we'd just be watching the fish (and gossipping about how the little one isn't playing nice with the others).

But I think *ONE* week, where a pair is put up, would be great to watch! I mean, the expression on their faces.. It'd be priceless!

Just had a thought. Remember someone left Kayser's meat out? What if it were Maggie? What if they are waiting till tonight to reveal that?

"By a vote of 5 to 4, Eric you have been Evicted from the BB House" Eric says his good by's leaves and talks to Julie.

Julie: So Eric, you played this game with your morals and values?

Eric: Yeah Julie, that's how I live my life. I choose to surround myself with others with the same morals and values. I played the game the same way I live my life

Julie: Well, lets go to the video tape

(tape showing a montag of all the lies and childesh behavure Eric and his team perpatrated. Last seen shows Maggie getting up while everyone else is asleep, goint to the kitchen and taking Kaysers meat out of the fridge.)

Julie: What do you think about what you've just seen

Eric: ah ah

Julie: Wait before you answer, lets go back to the house

Julie: House Guest

HG: Hay Julie

Julie: Maggie, don't get too confortable. This is a double eviction week and you too have been evicted from the Big Brother House

Double Eviction! Double Eviction! Double Eviction! Double Eviction!

Just had a thought.  Remember someone left Kayser's meat out?  What if it were Maggie?  What if they are waiting till tonight to reveal that?

"By a vote of 5 to 4, Eric you have been Evicted from the BB House" Eric says his good by's leaves and talks to Julie.

Eric: Yeah Julie, that's how I live my life.  I choose to surround myself with others with the same morals and values. I played the game the same way I live my life

(tape showing a montag of all the lies and childesh behavure Eric and his team perpatrated.  Last seen shows Maggie getting up while everyone else is asleep, goint to the kitchen and taking Kaysers meat out of the fridge.)

Julie: Maggie, don't get too confortable.  This is a double eviction week and you too have been evicted from the Big Brother House

From your keyboard to God's eyes! Oh it would be almost better then Christmas morning when I was a kid!!! :D

Just had a thought.  Remember someone left Kayser's meat out?  What if it were Maggie?  What if they are waiting till tonight to reveal that?

Eric: Yeah Julie, that's how I live my life.  I choose to surround myself with others with the same morals and values. I played the game the same way I live my life

(tape showing a montag of all the lies and childesh behavure Eric and his team perpatrated.  Last seen shows Maggie getting up while everyone else is asleep, goint to the kitchen and taking Kaysers meat out of the fridge.)

Julie: Maggie, don't get too confortable.  This is a double eviction week and you too have been evicted from the Big Brother House

From your keyboard to God's eyes! Oh it would be almost better then Christmas morning when I was a kid!!! :D

It would be better than Christmas, Easter, Halloween, the 4th of July, and the first time having sex. PLEASE, PLEASE let it happen!!!!!!!

PLEASE CBS!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! I VOTE L239X PRES OF CBS FOR THE WEEK!!!!!!!! WHAT A SCRIPT!!!LUV IT LUV IT!!!

DOUBLE EVICTION, double evictionnnnn double evictionnnnn!!! YESSSSS!

• 1 month later...

Ok, so if you do the math, there are still not enough weeks to evict everyone before finale night. Only 2 evictions left and 5 people.

Here's my idea, what do you think?

Since the Summer of Secrets has been so lame, maybe they were saving the best secret for the end....

A vote between the final 3 instead of the final 2!

And if Janelle can somehow make it to the final 3, I think she would win it.

The NH would have 4 members on the jury and then there would also be Rachel, James, and Howie (unless something spectacular happens this week).

The NH vote would be split between the final 2 NHers and Janey would get 3 votes out of 7 and would win!!

Am I just dreaming here?!?!

LOL

I think the Biggest Secret Yet is more likely to be that America gets a choice in the decision.

If it gets down to two or even three - and Janelle is in there, we know who AMERICA will vote for!

Wouldnt that be fun?

************************************You know, Julie keeps telling the evicted HG that she will see them back "to help us decide the winner".

Maybe the choice is not gonna be all theirs.

Ivette's head would explode into a million ugly pieces if Janelle won because America helped choose her.

Ahhhh - a great season finale. Janelle wins and Ivette's head explodes.

The only scenario that could top that would be seeing Janelle win and then the entire nerd herd drinking their kool-aid on cue while looking into the camera and saying BYE BYE AMERICA!

Nice theory, however it is possible.

There are five people, someone goes home sept 9, so then there are four, another person goes home sept 16, then there are only three people left, they could do another HOH and then another veto, but they really only need a VETO, because whomever wins it, gets to determine who they wish to evict basically since whoever wins the veto insures themselves a spot in final two. The other person is then automatically evicted. That's why they usually call the last veto, the diamond veto. The last show is when they determine the winner. They do the last show Sept 20th or sept 22nd. I don't which is the final wrap date. But there is enough time.

Nice theory, however it is possible.

There are five people, someone goes home sept 9, so then there are four, another person goes home sept 16, then there are only three people left, they could do another HOH and then another veto, but they really only need a VETO, because whomever wins it, gets to determine who they wish to evict basically since whoever wins the veto insures themselves a spot in final two. The other person is then automatically evicted. That's why they usually call the last veto, the diamond veto.  The last show is when they determine the winner. They do the last show Sept 20th or sept 22nd. I don't which is the final wrap date. But there is enough time.

Exactly. Well, except when there's only three left, they only do a HOH, not a Veto, and whoever gets the HOH determine's who the last person remaining is.

Still, I would like to see a twist.