March 31 - Live Feed Updates

1:00pmBBT Absolute dead silence on feeds. Quads show Sheila applying tanning lotion, Sharon & Nat on double lounger tanning, James asleep & Josh's empty bed.

(*wish there were more excitement to share w/ everyone, but none to be found -- I'll be back hopefully to report more exciting events after I watch my grass come up!!*)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:53 - Dead stupid quiet in the BB house. Only noise is Adam in the pool fooling around trying to do butterfly laps. Everyone else sleeping in sun or bed.

2:45 pm BBT

Noticed that no one was posting so I thought I'd try to report this (I have a broken hand so typeing is a little problem right now!!!)

Adam comes in from outside and finds Josh sitting at the counter with a plate of food in front of him. Adam asks him what he's doing and he TOTALLY breaks down!! Crying! (I hope someone recorded this) Anyway, Adam is so sweet to him, hugs him, tells him it's going to be alright and then just sits there and listens to him. (have to say, Adam gained some points in my book) He then gets him to go outside and play pool with him and tells him he will not tell anyone about the "Break Down"

Meanwhile, Sharon is outside with Sheila and Nat and is going on and on with one stupid story after another. She's cracking herself up. (can't take much more!!)

adam and josh in KT

Adam says to josh he is worried he won't have a job after this for saying "retards" on TV

Adam said I didn't notice the pizza in front of you

Josh said I love pizza...camera zoomed in on the plate of pizza

Josh completely losing it, crying and hugging Adam, saying I just wanna eat, I just wanna stay, Im all by myself in here

they're all outside together and Im in here all alone, James is asleep, Adam says im right here buddy, im right here. Josh says i dont have the votes, i wanna stay, im hungry, i just wanna eat its so hard. Adam says im here for ya if ya wanna talk buddy, Josh calming down a bit, Adam gives him napkin.

Adam asks Josh if he wants to play a game of pool, Josh says

yea, ok, but can u just not share this with anyone please, Adam says Dude i got your back, put your glasses on and come on. Adam goes out and nat comes in KT

josh tells her that the DR said he'd get a penality vote and it would be 3-2 and he'd get voted out so there goes that idea.

josh goes outside, now nat is telling adam how rude james was to her last night trying to say he doesn't care who leaves, he's playing his own game and is not going to make any deals.

she tells adam she doesn't know what to do she just wants adam and ryan to vote the same so she doesn't have to break the tie

7:10PM BBT: Sharon is in the HoH talking to Sheila about her mother etc. James and Josh are back in bed. Ryan and Adam were working out before. I think Natalie is sleeping in the bed while Sharon and Sheila are talking about life.

7:35 - 8:00PM BBT: Adam and Ryan join the HoH and Sharon ended up downstairs and Ryan didn't stay long. Adam and Sheila started talking. Mainly Sheila talking as always. Highlights of the conversation. James has 9 lives and Adam thinks he's manipulative liar, con-artist, inconsiderate, rude and and asshole. Sheila thinks that she would win the money over James and Sheila knows Sharon will put up James if she wins HoH and James will put up Sheila and Adam. Sheila is going to win HoH. This conversation went on almost 30 minutes.

8:10PM BBT: Sheila is in the HoH room listening to Natalie's CD while Natalie sleeps. Sharon is in the kitchen making another shake as the one she made didn't work out so well. Ryan is also in the kitchen and Josh is eating BBQ sauce. Adam is doing dishes.

8:15PM BBT: I think Josh is making the Easter chocolate molds they were given. James is MIA, probably in bed again.

Archived