March 30 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam says that big Sheila is dangerous and Josh asked what is dangerous about her. Ryan jokingly says that she runs this house.

Sheila has already told Josh good-bye and hugged him and she told him that she would take care of Sharon and that he has no worries. James says that he would break into her but Josh says that wouldn

7:26 PM BBT: Adam and James are in the LR playing chess. Just good move talk. Not even chit chat.

7:29 PM BBT: Switched feeds. Natalie is cutting Ryans hair. Natalie is saying that BB turned off the hot water on her as an April Fools thing. Natalie and Ryan are talking about Ryan's bald spot on the back of his head. (Really boring day in the BB9 house) Natalie trims up Ryans hair some more.

7:43 PM BBT: James comes into the BR wearing a bathing suit looking for a towel. Canversation between Nat and Ryan turn back to his hair (I see on the quad that James joins Josh in the hot tub)

7:45 PM BBT: Adam now enters the BR and says that he wants a haircut. Natalie says that she will "hook the boys up" Adam sits on the couch. They all just sit in the BR. (It really amazes me how someone can sit in the BR and watch people getting ready, but in saying that I realize that I am watching people getting ready on teh internet lol) Just hair chat.

8:00 PM BBT: Natalie Ryan Adam and Shelia in the Kitchen. Just general chit chat. (I think its sex talk...) It is sex talk. Natalie is telling them that she only touched Matt, no blow job. Ryan is confessing to his sex with Jen in the BR and bedroom. Shelia says good for you. Shelia says thats not something you do on TV unless you are getting paid for it. Ryan leaves. Natalie and Adam are eating ice cream. There is hair on the counter and they yell at ryan to take a shower.

8:07 PM BBT: Shelia tells about how Adam told her that he went on a cruise with an older woman and she was married. She paid for it all and then at the end of the weekend she paid him a thousand dollars. They call him a man whore. Natalie tells him that she would hate to see him in a judgement chair and then laughs. Sharon comes in the kitchen, she starts cleaning. They discuss the size of Adams penis and then James. Natalie calls him a donkey. She says that James needs to get elephant ears above it so it looks like an elephant. Shelia says that Adam and Natalie have a little chemistry going on and they need to hook up. they say no they are just buddies.

8:12 PM BBT: FotH

8:13 PM BBT: Feeds back and Natalie is asking BB if they could hold the g pigs. Sharon says that she is hungry. Shelia says she is too so she is making a protein shake. Sharon says she wants one too but she cant make them. Natalie leave to HoH to do her toenails. They says they will join her in a minute. Sharon leaves (i see on the quad to the hot tub) Shelia and Adam are the only ones left in the kitchen, just general chit chat. Sharon comes back in to the kitchen. They talk about the weather... Shelia is explaining to Sharon how to make protein shakes. Adam leaves to the BY. Just Shelia telling Sharon how to make the shakes.

Archived