March 28 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan and Adam talking about Shelia having her period. (And how her flow is so heavy that she needs a tampon and a pad. Sorry for the TMI guys)

10:29 am BBT: Nat is up. Goooood Morning Balllller. (ugh) Shes saying good morning to everyone.

Apparently Shelia has started to bleed everywhere. Even in the shower. Adam says hes going to wear flipflops in the shower.

Nat is making eggs and toast for Adam.

James just had to recap (to Nat) that Shelia is done being nice and talking to everyone in the house. (Sorry, edited myself. It was James not Josh)

10:36 am BBT: James says he is contemplating blowing into Shelia this early. He says everyone (maybe hes talking about us? LOL) says 'Noooooo, not this early, please no'

James asks Nat if she will honor Shelias request to be put up on the block if it works out that way. She says yes, she probably will.

James telling Adam and Nat how Shelia was in the DR for 2 hours last night and how she came out and said sorry to James.

Shelia and Sharon in the boat room hanging out. She (Shelia) says she is staying away from all the heat. Sharon thinks everyone is going to come after her because shes hanging with Shelia.

Shelia was saying something about Nat being 'silent, but deadly' then we get the flames.

All feeds are on Shelia and Sharon in the boat room.

Josh comes in and asks Shelia why she wants to be put up (why so concerned Josh?) She said she just wants it that way. Shes tired of Sharon being put up and being a pawn.

Shelia rehashes what happened last night and how James was spitting and foaming at the mouth. Josh says he was sure James was going to hit Shelia.

Shelia: The truth hurts. Youre damned if you do and damned if you dont. Im 45 years old. 20 something years older than all of you. Blah, blah, blah.

11:50 am BBT - FotH (started right when James was talking about his travels and his way up to Seattle. He was saying that he stopped at a place called Paul Bunyans Burgers and he got stoned out there. Nat said "They smoked you out there?" He says "Well this is how it went, I was staying with the principal and... FotH)"

11:56 am BBT - James and Nat talking in the kitchen and he is talking about how he broke down yesterday and he said "I actually used the DR as I was supposed to for the first time, I didn't sit in there and say what they wanted me to say, I actually got to say how I was feeling".

11:55PM BBT: James is trying to justify his actions to Natalie in the kitchen and why he went off on Sheila. She tells him she didn't deserve what Chelsia did last week and the whole Matt thing. Natalie tells him that she will be fighting for the PoV today and if she wins they can talk.

Sharon says she can't take Josh to the end of the game with her, she can't change him and the way he is.

12:30PM BBT: Sheila is now talking about her book deal and the fact that she hasn't got the money in the bank and she has to pay a ghost writer in NY to write it. Josh and James are in the LR playing chess.

(be back in a while)

12:30 pm BBT - Sheila still yapping Sharons ear off. Sheila going over and over again the value of a good education and how she wants to get farther educated (Ummm if it is such a big deal why did you say you pulled your son out of school while you will be in the house?) She is saying that she wants her book to become a movie so that she can make lots of money and do good with her life.

12:49 pm BBT - Josh was making his bed and cleaning their room. Nat Sheila dn Shar up in the HoH room and Sheila is yelling (as usual - she needs some damn help!) Sheila says that her worst fear has already happened. Josh tearing her appart and James getting in her face. She asks "who's next!" (victim role playing again) Josh just strolling around downstairs, James in the WC (coffee was tearing him up)

12:55 pm BBT - Sharon came downstairs for a few to get a pickle, Josh is eating BBQ sauce. James in Sauna room and sees Shar asks her how it's going. James asks "Are you still listening to the Big She?" Shar says that they are just in the HoH and listening to music and talking.... (Shar has officially been sucked into the Sheila vaccum) Shar heads back to HoH and immediately reports to the girls what the convo was downstairs. Josh comes into the sauna and says Sheila is still at it... they talk about how she keeps talking and talking... James asks Josh is BBQ sauce really does anything. Josh says he just likes the way it tastes and he pretends he is eating a big piece of meat...

1:38 pm BBT - Sheila is saying that they are Charlies Angels... Sheila says she is Jackie and Sharon is Farrah... blah blah blah... Sheila says that people says that people say that she looks like Jackie. The guys are in the BR and they all have the runs (sans Adam) because of the slop. Sheila going on and on about how she is bleeding like a stuck pig.

1330 bbt Josh just walked up too the HoH and said you could hear Shelia all the way down stairs. Nat is now telling them the same story again about sending Matty a present to Seq house for his birthday ... (James).

Now Nat is telling both JOsh and Sharon that she will do whatever it takes to win VETO and she knows she can do it. Sharon is saying that anyone but, James needs to win this.

They are all upset that BB is taking so long to get on with the Veto.

Sharon is now talking about how she worked out last night and she is hurting.

James is in LR playing chess alone.

Shelia is now in back in HoH saying that James just attacked her again (I did not hear that) anyway he told her according to Shelia that he could hear her up in the HoH.

Shelia is now saying how mad James is but, I did not see or hear that and he does not seem to be mad. (This women is crazy yall)

Shelia is now giving TMI about her time of the month. Shelia is playing the victim now.

Sharon is now trying to figure out when HoH is...or what it is.

Shelia is now saying she is bleeding so much she may not be able to play veto. (OMG she makes my ears bleed)

Ryan and Adam in BR talking and Ryan just came out from using the restroom and washed his hands....!!!!!!

In HoH Nat is talking about Matty again and how she is sending him a Birthday gift (James) AGAIN!

Shelia is saying Nat is going to win veto. Nat says her and Sharon and Shelia have to stick it with each other and they are the last 3 standing women who would have thought? ( I would not have)

They are naming themself team Charlie Angels. Shelia she is Jackie...Sharon saying she would be ...blah blah blah..

Ryan on the couch out by HoH... I think trying to hear the girls in the HoH then shelia sees him on the spy screen and says look Ryan is trying to hear us.

Most of the HG are just pacing and waiting for HoH...

Shelia just saw James on spy cam and said that she she scared of James ...Blah Blah (the whole I am a victim thing again over and over)

1343 BBT we have flames... If there is anything else any good I will report..

Sheila went down to the DR she cameback up and said James attacked her (didn't happen - once again she continues to fabricate) They girls are in HoH trying to figure out the date. Sheila says after April fools it is 12 days til her B-day. (good grief.. she mentions this 20 times a day). The girls are still trying to figure out todays date. James walking around downstairs, did some stretching, some deep breathing... Sheila looks at the screen and says - Oh God he is pacing, this week is going to be a friggin nightmare. Nat says - I could have showered, taken a bubble bath by now, I was thinking I had to hurry. Shar - they will probably call in Adam soon since he is hosting Shar is going downstairs to fix her nails, Sheila says she would comd down there but she doesn't need the ______.... (good grief). James is sitting in the couch/bed room... Sheila - uuuug this house is so freakin quiet now Nat - I know it's weird Sheila - why doesn't he just come in? (talking bout Ry) She - Nat you notice you and I have been the most attacked in this game Nat - I don't know Sheila - for some reason we really get underneath peoples skin? Why is that? (are you friggin kidding us?) Maybe because we are happy? Because we are real? Nat - BB I am bored! I am bored! I canonly reapply my makeup so many times Sheila - I am going to stay up here until we are to go, because I don't need to go out there and get attacked again Nat - You can listen to music (she is offering so that Sheila willshut up) Nat - I am going to go down there to get something to drink Sheila - will you get me some water? Nat - Hi Ry bread! Ry - I am ready for this! Nat - I am going to go get something to drink, I heard them pounding... more talk on why it is taking so long...

Total silence on the feeds.

Ryan in bed, Natalie painting in saunda room, Adam in bed everyone else not on feeds. The only reason I know my feeds are not frozen is Natalie's hands moving as she paints.

Archived