March 28 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:10 pm BBT - Josh just came out to the kitchen and said do I go ahead and stick with slop or do I have a cheeseburger now (Ummmm sounds like Jen !) Josh just congratulated Sheila for giving it a good run... Shar is in the boat room crying....

5:15pm BBtime-Joshuah comes into the room and tells Sharon that it is a game he lost 2 competitions this week and it is his time to go. He tells her they will be after her next so he hopes she wins the HOH. "Whatcha gonna do" Joshuah says. No blowups or drama he just wants to enjoy the time he has left in the house and then go party it up with Chelsia.

Now Ryan and Adam.....Ryan says I should have won that I had it...Adam says did you let him win...Ryan"I didn't"

Ryan says he (James) is going to win HOH again next week.

5:35 ... Just re-hash of the game.

Ryan just caught James doing his "victory" dance in his room in front of the mirrors.

5:39 Josh is telling Nat that to put Sharon up. He says it is not in Nat's best interest to put any of her clan up and that he is being a straight up shooter. He is actually being nice and saying he is not going to bug her or anything and just knows he is going. He is being very mellow about the whole thing.

Josh continuing...James is such a physical threat. He is not going anywhere. I am not alligned with James at all.

5:36BBT - josh in HOH with Nat and tells her as your friend, put sharon up, don't put one of your people up, as HOH you can't. Josh says i will just have to get the votes. Nat says if I have to break the tie, i will send sharon home but you have to make me a deal. josh says i will and i appreciate this. josh says im not with him, ive got to get space away from him (james). nat says work your magic and get james to come talk to me. josh says and dont tell sheila, i dont need her to tell sharon and i want a peaceful week. josh says your not gonna tell sharon the same thing are you, nat says hell no, im not gonna tell her shit. josh says i love you nat, she says i love you too and im sorry. josh leaves and nat talks to herself, now what, what do i do? matty im so sorry i really tried to send you your birthday present, i really did. she is watching the screen.

5:42 - nat sighs "hmmm, who goes sharon or joshua."... she is saying some other stuff but so low i cannot hear it.

5:44pm - josh in kitchen and tells adam/sheila/ryan that he is so over being mean josh, that was so pre james eviction,i just dont know who is gonna pop back into this house... they laugh. josh says maybe i can find that box and jump out of it for matt... sheila laughs.... he says you think matt would like that.

5:46pm - ryan in HOH talking to nat saying that josh/sharon out first cuz they had the first hand (sound like a card game) nat says what are we gonna do? he has 9 lives.

back in the kitchen josh is saying that he was gonna fold, he has watched the price is right so many times, he always bets $1 dollar.... sheila said she was gonna fold, she knew when to stay and fold.... josh said i love your responses you said i dont know the answer so im just gonna fold.

6:05 Switched late...strategy in the HOH...Ryan and Nat talking with James but James will not outright agree with their plan. Looks like Sharon would go up and Nat would vote her out. James has asked if Baller and Sheila should know and Ry and Nat say she is out of the loop. Nat is worried that Sheila is working with Sharon first and foremost.

(Sounds ike the Ryan Josh alliance is still alive and well)

6:12pm BBT - josh/nat/ryan in HOH pow wowing about how to make sharon and sheila think that josh is going but really vote out sharon. josh is really pushing that he is not a threat....nat says that they have to keep adam out of it too that josh has to keep moping around and stuff, nat says you cannot go around chewing people out anymore. josh says that is over, just watching chelsia really made me realize how bad it is... josh is saying that chelsia is the one who took your bible, i told her that was messing with GOD. nat asks him why me, what was it about me, josh says i dont know, it may have been jelousy, i saw matt and chelsia after the ht (night everyone made out with each other) making out and i think she really liked him, it was weird.

(im out peeps till later.. :))

6:20 Back in the HOH, we now have Josh, Ryan and Nat. Josh says he wil never act like he did earlier. He says what he did earlier was not him (I wonder who it was...LOL) Josh saying Matt and chelsia? were making out in the Sauna room and that maybe they were an outside couple. Ryan saying NO they were not a couple.

Sheila already told josh good bye. Sheila and Sharon are bonding according to Josh.

8:35PM BBT: Ryan, Adam and Natalie are in the kitchen. They bring the idea of keeping Josh over Sharon to Adam. Adam is worried whom Sharon would nominate if she wins HoH and Natalie says,

Archived