March 27 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:00 PM BBT: I turn the feeds on to see Shelia, James and Sharon in the hot tub. James said that Adam was smarter than he was (I almost spit out my drink...) James says that Adam owns every season on DVD and has studied. Then Ryan who is with Jen who watched since season 1 had to have had a gameplan if one was gone. Shelia talks about a conversation that her and Jen had. James said that he was happy when she left. Talk turns to evicting Jen and Parker talk.

Josh & Sharon are talking in the BR. Sharon said that she is playing and I think Josh said that Ryan is playing. I also "think" I heard them say that Shelia is playing so that would leave Adam as the "host".

Ryan, James, Sheila & Adam in the BY. Ryan just told Sheila that "it's all on you" and she said, "no, it's all on James". So I believe that comfirms that Sheila is playing in PoV.

7:50PM BBT: Natalie cooked herself and Adam steak for dinner [i'm sure that went down well for the ones on slop] While everyone else is making slop for dinner. Ryan wants to make a sweet batch of slop while James wants to make a batch using fresh basil. Ryan says they can compare and see which version is better when they are ready.

8:25PM BBT: All four feeds are on Adam and Josh are in the BY, Josh is in the HT. Josh is Adam that Natalie really wants to win the veto competition tomorrow so she can send James packing.

Sharon now in HT with Josh. Adam sitting near by. Adams says that Natalie is determined to win PoV and that she's ready. He also says that he's scared of Natalie. They discuss the PoV and wonder what it will be.

Archived