March 26 - Live Feed Updates

1:31 pm BBT: Sheila is saying again that she has to win this... she is talking to adam in the sauna room.

BB - Natalie please exchange your microphone. BB Natalie, thank you.

Sheila still discussing with Adam about how she needs this HOH.

1:35 pm BBT: Sheila said that she and Nat deserve this more than anyone for what they have put up with (blah blah blah) Sheila misses her family.

ryan comes in and adam takes this chance to escape ;)

Ryan is saying that if there is a tie breaker and he and Nat or Sheila are the only ones left he will throw it so one of them can win.

Sheila is going on how one from the other side needs to leave. Ryan is trying to give her a pep talk and tell her that this one could be hers. (It's the poor Sheila single mom party.)

Now sheila is telling sharon (who just walked in) that she had a dream about her son last night and that BB wouldn't let her talk to him in her dream.

1:42pm BBT Ryan took Sharon's entrance as his opportunity escape and now Sheila is telling Sharon she really wants to stay in this game and how Sheila really needs this HOH cuz she hasn't seen her son in 2 months...

She needs the HOH to see pics of her son to remind her why she is there...

Now sheila is telling sharon that she needs natalie or ryan to win otherwise she doesn't know how long she will be able to stay.

Sheila saying if she doesn't win HOH and is put on the block that she thinks she should go to sequester so she can talk to her son... this is a HUGE pity party. Sharon is trying to tell Sheila to have a more positive outlook and to be strong.

3:28 pm BBT: Feeds back.

3:30 - just logged on to nat and sheila talking in boat room... same convo about how they have to win HOH. Nat told Sheila to not tell Sharon anything anymore because she has been telling chelsia everything and after chelsia leaves she will tell josh and james everything... she was never gonna vote for matt to stay she is a liar.

ryan comes in and talk changes to her pants, her lace cuffs aren't staying up, sheila tells her to take them off and roll them up. she does and then nat leaves... ryan has no mic on so all i could hear were sheila responses of "hmm hmm"; "you know"; "i want this so bad i can taste it"; "you know what to do".....

3:38 - nat and ryan in BR gettting ready... she repeated her Sharon not to be trusted speach to him.

all four feeds on them in BR getting ready... no more talk

3:42 - ryan in shower... nat applying another coat of makeup.

3:44 - adam comes in and walks over to shower and tells ryan "you know how big this is?, ryan says "uhhh yes, i think i do".... adam goes over to brush his teeth.. nat helps him with his spot on his face, i think putting makeup on it.... adam sits down and says "i cant believe we have this big competition coming up.. nat says its huge.... adam says im ready for this, nat says im ready for this, adam asks ry if hes ready he says yes.... nat says big, huge.

sitting on couch in BR... nat just told adam about some convo with james that made her realize not to have anymore convos in front of sharon, she is with them and alway will be do not have anymore convos in front of her.

3:50 - adam says im counting on you bro, nat says im counting on me too, she says im getting every question right, adam says even the last one, she says yes, both me and ry are getting all the questions right........ nat says watch the tie breaker be how many books.... i cant wait to do this... (couldnt hear everything but she said something about she picked the wrong side of the house)

3:53 - nat says the last couple of hours are killing me... she talks about sharon telling josh everything and how she is working with the evil doers, shame on her. she says double whammy for matty, we will tie him (james) up in a big pink bow and if we dont get one, we will make one out of toilet paper..... she starts to pray again for vindication for all three of them yelling at her. (adam just sitting on couch in BR)

4:00 - adam left.... nat by herself on couch in BR..... ryan comes in and they go over how many of what types of books..... ryan says i think it will be about houseguests.... nat says i know personalitys so i should be ok.... ry says we have to win this, nat says yeah we have to. josh walks in and says everyone looks nervous... nat says im excited i cant wait till this gets going...... he goes in bathroom..... chelsia walks in, nothing said between them.... about 30 seconds later chelsia blows her nose and says "this house" nat says i know, my skin is dry and ashey and i've never had that till this house".... chelsia starts to brush her teeth.... nat goes to walk out and chelsia says "oh hey, you want me to take some of mattys shit?" nat says, "just his brush? and razor, ill go get it"

josh and chelsia in front of sink.... they are talking but hard to hear over running water and electric toothbrush......james comes in as chelsia says "new york, new york" and asks her if this is her first trip, she says yes. josh in shower... james in front of sink fixing mohawk, chelsia at oppisite mirror......

4:09 BBT --- TRIVIA

6:29pm BBT - sheila is asking what she ever did to Chelsia to deserve what she said... James says Sheila come on, it's done.... Sheila says no James just wait a minute, I never said or did anything to her, and when she said I was rode hard, my sixteen year old son heard that....and i'm just saying that when she sees my goodbye message she is gonna feel bad. i mean the only bad thing i said about her is that she had a potty mouth, she cost CBS a bunch of money, i mean they probably cut her mic off.

james sits down to eat and say to josh in front of sheila that if she (nat) doesnt put me up ill be backdoored, if she does, that means she wants me to win veto and wants you out.

6:36pm BBT - josh and james sitting down and eating, ryan is cooking some hamburger that said sell by march 25th, sharon making a sandwich..... no one talking...... james staring into space...josh making faces at him like "oh well", shrugging his shoulders. sheila just came back to kitchen with some salmon and is washing it, she offers some and sharon says she will later, sheila says do you want some and someone (josh?) says "god damit sharon do you want some or not" in a low evil voice..... sheila says she will just cook it all and if anyone wants it they can have it.

nat in pink room packing stuff for HOH.... adam unpacking.

6:44pm BBT - James is sitting at the kitchen table and is wearing chelsias red robe with the hood up. sheila just noticed and laughed..... james says im just preping for my sauna time, gets his drink and walks off and BB zooms in on chelsia's black and white photo (bye bye potty mouth). josh walks in and says alright kiddies, its gonna be a fun week.... sharon announces the outside is open and josh and sharon jump up and go outside..... sharon tells him that they want james gone and we have to win POV and keep things the same or pull you off.... josh says we have to win POV, james has won the last three, i mean he didnt win that HOH, his time is up..... sharon says and god doesnt want him to win it, according to nat.... josh says we are in code red, sharon says dont go to code red yet, josh laughs and says ok, we are in code pink..... james comes out.... he says i just got told in a round about way that you and i are going up, josh says i was told to my face...sharon says im a pawn. james says they are gonna back door me, josh says and risk you winning the POV and keeping noms the same?

josh says i was one step behind that bitch, only cuz im too vain voted myself for inspiration, i mean what is her inspirational story... she a whore. james says we are fucked, josh says we ae fucked and they go into the scenarios that lead them to one of them is going.

josh goes inside saying, yeah have your fun this week, next week you will have to turn on each other..... james in HT by himself and says "i'm fucked!!"

7:05pm BBT - sheila/josh/sharon in red room, sheila telling him he doesnt have anything to worry about as long as he stays the same.... that he needs to get on the block and see what it feels like... josh asks what did chelsia say to nat? sheila says she told her she needs to get an education....sheila says nat has 3 years of college, she just chose to do other things in her life.... she doesnt understand why chelsia attacked all the women in the house, cuz she was bitter?

7:09pm - ryan and adam teasing nat saying "how did you win that game, your so stupid?".... josh walks into kitchen with them and they say "hi junk in your trunk" cuz he's in his tighty whities.

sharon and sheila in red room rehashing the chelsia immature exit.

james and josh in HT talking about nat, josh tells james all the signs that chelsia knew she would win, 7 is her lucky number and her birthday is on the 7th, election day this year, there was 7 questions, 7 house guests, 7 chairs, and its the 7th week and she gets to send one of in with matt on his bday week. matt will be happy with either one of us he hates us.. james says you? yeah i had the original backdoor plan on him. he says it would be ballsy for her to try to backdoor you with the chance that you would not be the one playing.

josh says he cant be in the house right now cuz its such a "happy we are getting one of the people we hate out" vibe..... josh says his family is not happy right now, james says neither is mine, josh says our fan base is starting a riot right now(adam/ryan/nat in kitchen rehashing things).

7:30PM BBT: Josh and James are in the HT and are worried about their fate. Ryan Adam and Natalie in kitchen talking about how safe they feel right now. Natalie says today is Matt's birthday and she told him she would send him a present somehow. Her present to him is evicting Chelsia.

Sharon asked James and Josh if something happened between Chelsia and Matt. James said he tried to finger her in the SR and Sharon has a shocked look on her face.

8:00PM BBT: Everyone is waiting around to see Natalie

8:30PM BBT: Natalie gets her HoH room. She has wine and a letter from her Dad with a bunch of stuff her sister sent. She has a green pair of socks.

8:40PM BBT: James and Josh head back down stairs and James tells Josh that Chelsia really made it bad for him the way she left. Josh was making fun of Natalie and he music choice and James says that he isn't going to "rain on her (Natalie's) parade" as he really gave her a hard time in the last week. She won it fair and square.

Archived