March 25 - Live Feed Updates

nat and chels in KT eating chels asks nat if there is anyway to redeem herself with nat,asks what she has to do,nat says I don't know,then tells chel that

right before you blew up at me I was up in HOH campaigning for u to stay.chels tells nat that sharon is great but she thinks that people are under estimating her (sharon).chels says she wants to stay.

Chel/Nat talking about the times Matt kissed Chel.

Che says Matt pushed "hardcore"...kissed her once in the SR (VERY TRUE)

Nat is denying the BJs. Che tells her that Matt was the one who told people. Nat still denying it.

They are both calm, not fighting.

Nat talking about her "not being that way"...says she waits a long time to makeout/kiss/have sex...Nat trying to explain the BJs as a rumor.

3:13 BBTime-James and Joshuah sitting by the hottub with legs hanging in. Joshuah"They said it best when you were out of the house ...what were your HG thinking with bringing you back." James..."what if Alison was still here"

Joshuah "it would be a different game. Joshuah says He and Sharon would be up and gone.

4:00PM BBT: Adam has the HoH camera and everyone is getting pictures taken. They

Natalie says Ryan should let the James side think he is voting to keep Chelsia so Josh will vote to keep Chelsia and then when Sharon stays she will turn on Josh. Ryan asks is Sharon has caught wind of this secret plan to evict her. Natalie says, "Yes and Sharon is pissed!"

5:03PM BBT: ID LD is called.

Natalie immediately runs to Josh and tells him she is voting to keep Sharon [so much for trying to fool Josh. Can Nat keep her mouth shut for 30 seconds about anything? - Dumblonde]

5:05PM BBT: Back to the sauna room we go

5:55pm Nat and Ryan have exchanged stories about James and realize that he has promised them all the same thing.

Natalie comes out and is talking so fast I'm not even sure Ryan can keep up! They've compared James' stories and worked out he's promised everyone the same thing.

6:00PM BBT: Chelsia goes into the sauna room to ask Sharon and Sheila if they

6:05 BBT

Josh comes in the sauna to get sharon

she has a break down outside with him on the couches

she is about to start crying saying she is so over this game, she is sick of people telling her shit and she doesn't know who to believe

J - Do you really think you're leaving?

S - I DON'T KNOW!! I'm done with people bringing up stupid $hit. It pisses me off.

Sharon really really pissed off!

J - Are they trying to make you think I'm not going to vote for you? she paused and said

No, it's not that. I'm sick of trying to help people and then them turning on her.

Sharon now crying, very upset

Josh is paranoid asking Sharon if she is upset with him and if she thinks he doesn't have her back. Sharon not really going into details except for saying that she is pissed off that people are turning on her for no reason. That she's sick not knowing who she can trust. Josh told her not to stress she's got the votes 5-0 or 4-1 Sharon saying that no one appreciates shit around there. *at this point i think she is referring to josh* Sharon saying that she hasn't shown one drop of emotion throughout this game -- until now. Josh asked if she feels James/Chels is conspiring against her and Sharon said yes, sort of

Josh trying to find out from Sharon what people have been telling Sharon. Sharon not giving Josh details. (ed. when Nat/Sheila telling Sharon that Josh is voting against her). Sharon saying she has been the most collected person in the house.

Josh told Sharon that Sharon is staying and Chels is leaving. Josh telling Sharon that Sheila is the worst. Josh telling Sharon that he hopes she trusts him. Sharon said that she does. Sharon keeps saying that she is done... that's she's over it.

6:30PM BBT: Natalie is still talking game with Ryan. She tells him that the final four will be, Natalie, Ryan, Adam and Sheila. Sheila has already told Chelsia that there wont be a vote for er to stay from Shiela.

6:45PM BBT: BB has called and OD LD and we get FotH for a few seconds. When feeds come back they're all outside.

Archived