March 24 - Live Feed Updates

1:40PM BBT: Natalie and Sheila are still YAPYAP.gif and the rest appear to be sleep1.gif

1:51PM BBT: LD is over.

Right now... Sharon, Natalie and Sheila are outside tanning. Adam has just joined them. They're chit chatting.

2:55 pm BBT – Sheila comes back outside and Adam tells Sheila, “Way to rock the swimsuit, show your shit off!”

Natalie and Sharon are trying to go through the 10 Commandments and Chelsia is wrong about what the 6th Commandment is…Sheila is now leading the sermon with the Bible girls. Sharon is reading the 10 Commandments out loud. Sheila says, “This game is not for wimps, people.” Ladybug flew onto Sheila and she says that it’s a great sign because she used to tell her nieces/nephews stories about ladybugs. Sharon says that she might be HoH. Sheila says that she has a furrriend now. FotH

4:54pmBBT BB told Nat in 15 minutes BB will cal 4 a lockdown. FOTH Ryan says "i wonder how this will affect Wendsday...." FOTH

5:01pmBBT Outdoor LD called. Natalie says "wow that was a quick 15 minutes."

Josh is in the HT talking to Adam while he's smoking. Chelsia has joined Josh in the HT.

Chelsia is saying that it sucks and she doesnt want to give up. Chelsia is saying she doesn't trust Sheila one bit.

james just asked chel why hasn't she been working people. she says i know but.......he says well if you wanna stay you better start trying to work them, he said tell them that you will hang me for them if they keep you. he tells her he's goin out to the HT, she said she just got out cuz it was too hot

she goes out to the HT with him, josh is in there too

Archived