March 22 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:45PM BBT: Natalie is in the HoH room with Ryan and Adam. She is telling them that Josh is the one they should get out this week. She has been going on about it since 9:15pm. Initially it was with just Adam and it was meant to be kept a secret between Natalie and Adam. Ryan joined them and Natalie told them what she was thinking. She is telling them that with Josh gone Sharon will come over to their side, Josh and James together are a bad combination as Josh has the brains and James has the strength. [i really think the idea of a girl going to sequester; either Chelsia or Sharon really has Natalie worried

9:43 PM BBT: Alcohol tonite! Shelia, Chelsea, James, Josh and Sharon in the hot tub. James goes inside. There was a discussion of James' peepee. Now convo is on EDs tatoos. Chelsea tells Shelia to drink her wine. Chelsea says that Natalies "8" theory. Shelia now wants to be called Kimberly. Josh says that Kimberly is Shelia's dramatic name. Everyone knew that ED was going to host a show. They think all the hosts are gone. Chelsea leaves. Shelia says that Adam might do something really crazy. Shelia says that if he does, she is going to need some SERIOUS help. Apparently Natalie would not pray with Chelsea, Natalie said "I will pray for you, but not with you." Chelsea also said something about Shelias crotch. (Just an observation but, when Chelsea was right there she was all buddy buddy with her, but as soon as she leaves Shelia has nothing nice to say to her.) Conversation turns to general chit chat.

9:45pm - Adam, Ryan and Nat in HOH discussing strategy. They go through many different options on who to put on the block in James' place and the pros and cons of each. It seems that Josh may be put up instead of Sharon. He's a threat. They believe that Josh controls Sharon and Sharon doesn't trust Chelsia so she will come to their "side". Ryan still thinks Chelsia going home is the best bet, but Nat argues for Josh. Adam says if James were to win next HOH he feels fairly safe and they agree Nat would go. Nat says she can beat Chels in competitions no problem. Ry and Nat tell Adam to sleep on it. They have til Sunday. Nat says to Adam not to tell Sheila about the conversation.

Nat complains they hid the wine from her. Ry says yes they did. Nat says so what and quotes the bible again. Ryan says if God is watching then James should have been out of here! (*off to vaca! See ya all when I can*)

10:40PM BBT: Chelsia is in the bedroom crying to James, "This sucks, it's pathetic, life's a bitch." She says she needs a miracle to stay. She's mad Sheila doesn't win anything and will be here longer than her. James tells her that if she wants to stay then she needs to campaign. But she needs to know that if she stays he's going to have to go against her sooner or later.

11:00PM BBT: Sheila has that buzzed look tonight. She's still talking to Sharon at the HT. They're talking about Natalie and Sheila is saying that Natalie makes things up and stretches the truth. Sharon doesn't believe what Natalie said about Chelsia asking her to prey with her.

Sheila is now recounting the vote for Matt. She knows the best move was to make James be the one to vote out Matt and Sharon agrees.

Meanwhile... Josh is working Adam and promising two weeks if he puts up Natalie and sends her to Matt for his birthday.

11:11 pm BBT: James and Chelsia in the SR. Chelsia mocks herself and laughingly, while crying, says that she is taking this like a child. She's taking it like Matty. That's funny, she says.

11:18 pm BBT: Chelsia comes into the red room where Sharon, Sheila and James are, with a whole 1/2 gallon of ice cream, eating it straight out with a spoon. The girls laugh and say, "go for it girl... you deserve it."

James had gone up to the HoH to smooth things over with Natalie because Chelsia had gone off on her.

Chelsia is in the kitchen with a bottle of ketchup, she's waiting on Natalie coming down from the HoH so she can squirt it all over her because she's had abortions and she says that Natalie has used it as a form of birth control. A little earlier she called Natalie a "dumb cunt."

James told her that what ever she does, it reflects on him and could hurt his game. Chelsia was NOT impressed at being told that.

11:53PM BBT: Chelsia is called to the DR and says, "SOB, don't take this away from me!"

Ryan, Adam, James and Josh are outside tallking about Chelsia etc.

Chelsia is steaming and ends up yelling at Natalie. What started the blow up... Chelsia went up to Natalie and asked her if she can pray with her. Natalie tells her she can if she isn

12:23 am BBT: Chelsia goes to the KT and Adam is sitting there... noone else around... He says to her, "no promises but, I'm going to put Josh us against you."

12:30AM BBT: Chelsia is now justifying her actions saying that Natalie is disgusting for selling her body and hanging on a disco ball for 5 hours to save Matt and Natalie has no self-respect.

(bed time for me - sorry)

12:42 pm BBT: Chelsia is explaining her perception of Natalie and that in some ways she feels so sorry for her. How she hopes that when she gets out of here Natalie will learn something from all of this. Maybe go to school and get an education. Chelsia thinks that Nat is self absorbed; her looks, etc. The boys (Ryan and Adam) chime in and say she's not really self absorbed it's more like starved for attention. Josh agrees with the boys. Adam talks bout Nat not having a father, mom with problems, etc. Chelsia brings up that Nat is a beautiful girl but, Nat even said she was ugly in high school and now that she gets attention from the guys she's using it in the wrong way. And, she can't stand girls like that.

12:52 pm BBT: Natalie is telling Sheila about how she tried to hide out in the HoH room and Adam wouldn’t let her. Sheila says that Adam is a dick and she’s sick of it. Natalie says that until tonight he’d been really nice to her so, she was surprised.

1:02 am BBT: KT gang making fun of either Nat or Sheila's hairy legs and how gross it is. Ryan grossed out remembering when she asked for him to oil her up for tanning. yuck. Talking about Sheila's "other" name of Kimberely and how Adam wants to get her by giving her a good ol' smack from behind and calling her Kimberely... see if she'd give him some. They talk again about Chelsia giving Matt head in sequester. Chels says, (mimicking Nat) "he won't do me cause I'm chubby." Ryan and Adam laugh and say Matt will do you in a second girl.

They call it a night and Adam goes outside before heading to HoH. Ryan goes to bed and James and Chelsia walk arm and arm back to bed. She says, I hate these people. You don't tell people in a game your private personal stuff and not expect it to be used against you. But, call me out and say I'm childish for doing it.

1:19 am BBT: Everyone is asleep except Adam who's reading the bible in HoH and James & Chelsia who are lying in bed chatting. (It's hard to hear the conversation over Sharon's snoring.) Basically they're talking about how this sucks and Chelsia says I have noone to blame but myself. James is trying to comfort her by holding her and letting her talk. [CeCiMom ed. I guess the big fart a moment ago to make her laugh wasn't working so, now he's trying a different tactic. lol]

1:30AM BBT

James and Chelsia still awake. they have been talking a little about the house and where she hid Natalies makeup, something about her voting him back in (they don't have their mic's on so hard to follow)

James and Chelsia are now making out. Looks like something is going on with his hands on her under the covers. He pulls her legs up, kisses her boobs etc but as soon as he crawls on top of her the camera feeds switch to Natalie sleeping.

Archived