March 21 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:35 AM BBT: Feeds come back, looks like James won the Veto. No ED to be seen. Shelia is saying that she will not vote for Chelsea (whether that is to go or to stay, i dont know....) They drank something in the competition.

11:35BBT

feeds back

can't tell what's goin on just yet

i'll keep you posted as i figure it out

i hear james and chel in storage room i heard him say me gettting it is soooooooo not what they wanted

james won the POV

James and Chelsia are talking about the PoV. She said that Sheila drank more than her and that she wants to see Natalie in sequester next week and James has to break away form Josh next week or he'll bring him down.

11:50AM BBT: They're talking abut Dick waking them up this morning. He went to Josh's bed first and woke him up banging pots.

Meanwhile... Sheila was telling Josh and Sharon in the kitchen that one of them are probably going up in James' place and she is giving them a heads up because she doesn't want any crap this week and that Chelsia will probably go.

James threw up all over the kitchen floor.

Josh and Sharon are talking. Josh said Chelsia started crying and Josh fells really bad for her.

12:10PM BBT: Sharon goes up to HoH and tells Adam that she is OK with him putting her up against Chelsia. She feels safe and thinks she will stay. If Adam will help insure that she stays she will make this a very easy nomination for him. Sharon assures Adam that if James puts him on the block next week she will vote to keep him. She wants to make sure that Josh doesn't go home. She explains why she hangs on to Josh. He says he's a weak player and she is going to carry him to the end of the game. She is telling Adam that James wants Chelsia out of the game and that Josh will just freak out and is too paranoid to be put on the block. It will cause the house less drama and be an easier week for the house with her on the block and not Josh.

12:35PM BBT: Sheila tells Adam she wants to talk to him privately and he

12:10 PM BBT: Sharon asks Adam for 15 minutes to talk, he says okay and they go to the HoH. Sharon says that she is confortable going up on the block as long as Adam can ensure that she stays. She says she wants to make this an easy week. Sharon just asks that he 1. ensures the votes and 2. lets her know ahead of time. Jacob told Sharon to stick with Ryan and Adam. Sharon says that James wants Chelsea to go. People want Adam to put up Josh, so he tells Sharon to tell him to stop talking too much. Adam says its a plan, but if there is ANY doubt that she would leave, he will not put her up. They are going to meet up on saturday night or sunday to make sure they are still on track. Sharon says she is more well grounded than Josh because of her military background. Sharon says to put her up. They shake on it and Adam says he loves it.

12:20 Sharon is throwing Chelsia under the bus to Adam. "james will always back Chelsia no matter what." Sharon has volunteered to go on the block to get Chelsia out. She said there will be less drama in the house if she is put up instead of Josh.

Sharon is telling Josh that she volunteered to go up on the block to save Josh. There is something hitting her mic over and over so it's hard to hear her. Sharon just told Chel that Adam is planning on putting her up.

12:30pmBBT Every1 but Shelia/Natalie in red room. Nat tells Shelia to calm down. Nat enters the red room then Shelia. Shelia & Adam argue then go up 2 HOH tgether.

downstairs they are sayin Evel Dick was very loud.Ryan said Evel is tinny arms. in HOH Shelia is talkin very quick and they agree on putting up (inauble due 2 BB callin josh 2 DR) a cristian. Looks they Natalie/Chelsia up. Shelia then says we have votes to get her out "James,Josh,Me, & Ryan" Shelia then says she afriad of Josh attackin her son

12:34 Adam And Sheila talking...it appears Sheila tried to tell him what to do with the new nomination and Adam got pissed? They're going to HOH to talk.

Sheila says "I'm sorry ok?" Adam says he's not mad. Sheila says she doesn't want anyone to know what's going on and that she has his back. She says she has to make them think they can't stand eachother. Adam says "That way we're good to go." Sheila says "We have the numbers, whatever you want I'll do it."

Sheila says Nat gets stuff started too and is upset James will stay and she wants Chel out too.

Adam tells her Sharon's deal. Sheila says "Don't forget I'm an actress" and proceeds to tell Adam they were fighting and he needs to tell Josh that he won't put them up but he's got to be cool with the girls. Adam says he knows and it's cool. Sheila tells him if it's Chelsia he wants out, it'll happen.

Adam says "She's gonna go home." They agree that she needs to go for what she did to Matt last week and Sheila points out that she took the blame for Chel's vote. She tells Adam he's doing the right thing and that she's afraid of Josh. Adam says Josh knows he'll be evicted if he crosses the line again and Sheila says he told her there are loopholes.

They talk strategy about next week and Sheila wants to backdoor Josh next week.

Sheila says that they're all in the other room talking Shit about her and Adam needs to play it. Adam says he's not mad at her. She tells him that he's a better actor than she thought!Sheila says not to let Nat influence him.

12:45 Sheila and Sharon in BR. Sheila still acting like she's mad at Adam. She says she's mad about not winning the veto. Sheila says they're all back in the other room talking about her.

Sheila fakin' she's worried about Adam putting her on the block. Sharon says she volunteered to go on the block. Sheila says she would have never said to put Sharon on the block...she thinks it should be Josh. Sharon says she will be keeping Josh cool and he will leave them all alone and volunteered to go on the block just to save the girls. (*nice move!) Sheila says it's gutsy of her. Sheila lets her know she doesn't have any enemies. Sharon says "There is no I in team." Sheila starts badmouthing Nat and says Nat just wants revenge. Sharon says she floats around and doesn't stick in one place too long! (*sure, Buck*) Sheila complains about people talking "shit" about her. Sharon says everyone gets what's coming to them and Sheila is the easiest person to attack. Sheil says EDick told her "you will make history in this game because they have never had a woman your age win the game." It goes on and then Sharon says "Just trust me. I have made the best decision for all of us." then she goes to the GPs and squeals at them.

12:53 Chelsia Josh and James in couchrm. Chelsia says that Sharon up "secures me gone." (her words) She says Josh up doesn't. Josh says he knows that.

Chelsia and James playing kissy face again.

12:55 FotH

1pm BBT

feeds comes back to sheila sleeping on f1 and 2

sharon washing dishes telling josh the convo she had with sheila

saying she told her it's best she offered herself up on the block and how she reassured sheila that josh will not trash talk her this week

saying she told her that if josh does go up there then he's bound to go crazy and for her not to worry

josh says she is such a bitch, he said he knew she was telling him to put me up, i knew it

now the other two cams switch to chel and james, they are playing around and she asks him to please tell her their secrets before she leaves and we get FoTH again

1:01 - Chelsia James and Josh in red Rm. Chelsia asks them to tell her their secrets. Josh leaves James says something and they cut to FotH again! (*arg!*)

1:04 Back again to Sharon doing dishes. Adam and Josh there too. Adam says he's good this week and he must vote Chelsia out! (sounds like he told Josh the Sharon deal)

Adam helps with dishes. Adam asks how Chel is and they say she's numb and knows she's going home. Sharon says she's accepted it. Adam says it will get a little crazy this week.

Adam goes into PinkBR with Ryan and reads from the bible about the two adultrous sisters.

"when she carried on her prostitution openly exposed her nakedness I turned away from her in disgust.....she lusted after her lovers who's genitals were like those of donkeys" he quotes and they both laugh. Adam says it's in Ezekiel (sp?)

Feeds back after a couple minutes

adam josh and shar in KT

A asked if chel is pissed, they say no she's accepted it

she knows she's leaving

A said she's gonna go crazy this week huh, shar says nah she's just gonna have fun

A says all in all it's just best for james this way

J and S not saying much

A said ED looked a little straggly, looked kinda washed up

J said he's goin to bed

sheila just comes in the bed next to josh

*he seems a little surprised by that as she is laying real close to him

chel asked sheila what ED said to her outside, she got a little defensive at first and said what you mean what did he say to me

chel asked again like what did he say when you were out there doing the comp by yourself

sheila saying ED was incouraging her during the comp, talkin about his (or her) teenage son

*you can totally tell she is makin up stuff he said to her

1:20PM BBT: LD over everybody scattering to go outside

nat james and adam outside first and james is telling nat why he wanted matt out so bad

sayin he kept lying to him sayin he voted him back in the house and YOU (nat) were goin around telling people he did

adam says yeah you (nat) were throwing me under the bus and she laughs and blows it off saying no no that's not how it happened i was goin by what he (matt) was tellin me

james says you knew he didnt' vote me back in and that's why i wanted him gone

Adam, Natalie and James talking game in BY. James says he's willing to work with them and he doesn't want to win HOH next week. James says his game with Chelsia is done. He says he WAS playing with her and now isn't. Nat says that Chel told her that her vote on Matt was based on Sheila's. James says "It's over so it's done." Adam says people ..mumble...mumble...mumble...they said to backdoor James, ya know?" James said he would have played POV anyway.

They all agree that the couples teams were a threat and its done except Josh and Sharon but Nat says Josh isn't a physical threat.

Chelsia joins them in BY while untieing her bathing suit top...everyone looks wide eyed and giggles and asks her what she's doing. They all laugh and she has Nat help her fix the tie. Chels asks Adam if she can bribe him with a movie ticket to put up someone else.

(*out...intermittent monitoring til evening*)

1:30 Nat, Chels and Sharon in BY discussing "women's health". (* posting this because I am seriously shocked at the fact that 2 of them are extremely uneducated and I wonder where they've been!*)

Archived