March 19 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:25pm BBT - HOH lockdown... nothing really going on, looks like jame/chelsia/josh in HOH bed together laying down, everyone else just sitting around, not much talk going on.

12:53 pm BBT - Weird! We just had the sound come on from the production crew and a MALE voice said "Ryan?" and then all you could hear was background noise, then the same MALE voice said "Well theres always room for another loser" and a woman laughed... HG's are on LD in HoH. I have since lost feed sound since that leak.

12:55 PM BBT: We have no sound. There was a brief time when we heard people behind the walls. We heard Julie Chen talking about one more loser. then lost sound...

12:57 PM BBT FotH Then trivia

1:25pm still on HOH lockdown .... havent heard anything interesting to report... except i didhear josh say something about there might be a mass suicide.

1:30pm - nat is giving adam a shoulder massage and he told her that it felt like someone with half an arm and they laugh.... sheila laying on floor starig ito space.... james/chelsia and josh on bed....ryan laying on floor to the right of bed....sharon sitting at table, matt sitting on table next to BR door.

adam asked nat if she has sonic burgers where she lives, she says yes!! adam thinks they are the bomb.....james asks if anyone has had backyard burgers, no one....he says they ae great.

somone just said this is the whole house in here...one of is gonna win 250,000; one with 50,000 and the rest 10,000...... sheila says no its 9,000 when you add it up.

1:36pm TRIVIA

1:37PM -- everyone out of the HOH... looked like james stayed

feeds just went to trivia at 1:40pm.... while they were on we got to see sheila start to put on makeup,(by the way she asked nat to borrow something and nat said sure, didnt sheila say she was selfish before and wouldnt share her makeup?) they showed josh and adam getting pizza and josh made a comment about how he thought it was funny that "they" thought they were staying because of the bar (guess i missed that convo in HoH)... then sharon came up and was wispering to josh and then we got trivia.

1:58 James tells Sheila in kitchen he thinks it will be funny to see people's faces during the live vote.

A little talk and then sheila says "there will be a lot of tears today" then after talk Sheila says "At least I have a heart and a gut." James says "Are you trying to say I don't?" Sheila says No then more chit chat with Adam and Sheila

Sort of back and forth chat going on...Adam notes its 2:00.

Sheila says "whether you believe it or not James, I like you. I cried. But I did give someone my word and I know I did to you too...I like you...I love you actually."

They talk about James going out next.

Sheila says "You don't have to believe me because I lied to your face, but out of everyone in this house, you out of everyone, I have felt nothing bad about. You'll see that later and you're an amazing person."

James says that it doesn't matter what you've done in your life in this game.

James says he's prime target #1 right now.

Sheila says she doesn't hate him and James says it's just a game!

Sheila says she doesn't like getting attacked. (*lots on what Sheila DOESNT like*)

Now talk goes to Josh and how he turned on Sharon (*not in the end though*)

Sheila says she tried to go back to ex boyfriends and it's the same as in this game...you can't go back.

James says last week is over, and Sheila says "IT SUCKED!"

James says he MADE Sheila give her word...Sheila defends it as game play...James says it's YOU not the game. Sheila asks why he didn't keep her on the block. James says they all needed a turn on the block.

Sheil says "Ok so you keep punishing me?" and James says no, he's not. Sheila says he seems angry. Matt sitting by listening.

Sheila asks why others are exempt and why people don't hold others accountable and they forget being wronged.

James says he hasn't forgotten anything. He explains to her that his revenge is done. (*yeah right*)

They argue over why to vote someone out. Sheila says people will either get you now or later.

2:12 in Kitchen James and Chels and Sheila. James goes to hug Chels and she plays the strategy and tells him to leave her alone. Chels leaves and Sheil says Chel cares for James a lot and James says whatever that he's playing for himself. He says "I do care about her but it's just a game." Sheil says it's a hard game especially when you care about people. icon12.gif

2:25 matt james and sheil eating. Josh enters kitchen and goes into a monolog asking who will lie, keep their word, and who will get ripped apart on National TV. Josh says yes it will happen and they will wish their mother never came on this show. Sheila calls him a coward. Josh walks back in and Sheila goes to it and they start arguing. She antagonizes Josh and tells him to push her, shove her, slap her and she'll fight back. Sheila says she doesn't understand cuz she gave him respect when she walked into the house and he attacks. And all he does is attack women. She says she won't say anything horrible to him no matter what he says. Sheila leaves for DR to get them to do something.

Josh asks her while she's waiting to be buzzed in if she's going to cry. She says no.

In Kitchen James says if she didn't want people to know about her kid she shouldn't have said anything. Matt agrees.

James explains to Matt and Ryan that Josh's strategy was effective since Sheila ran to DR.

Josh comes back and says he's taking her down during the show cuz she's a two faced backstabbing whore and he's going to use her weakness against her. James and Josh agree that's part of the game.

Josh calls her the "c" word again.

Josh toots his own horn and says he'll rip her hair out.

Ryan says WOW. Josh comes back and says to Matt and Ryan "She's fucking one of you over. She promised both of you her vote." Josh doesn't understand why people are so nice to her and then goes off on her again. He says "At least I'm just a 25yr old fag!"

Josh says he's telling her that she will either throw HOH or her son will be exploited.

(*asshole*)

Matt tells Josh he shouldn't do something like that. Matt says leave her son out of it. Josh says you guys won't do it and she lies so what's the difference.

In kitchen Matt Ry and James listen to Josh rant and rave about Sheila. Trivia....

Come back at 2:39ish to the guys in the kitchen still. Tension is thick.

Josh talking to James in BR asking if he did too much? James says no. Everyone is just in a melancholy state.

Josh to kitchen says to Matt and Ry that he'd rather send Sheila home because he likes them. He says Sheil is "working them both". (*pot kettle AGAIN*) Rant, rant, rant. Josh plants the seed and says if the vote goes 3-3 then it's Sheila who lied. Matt and Ry give a lot of yeah yeahs.

Rant rant rant...blah blah.

2:45 Sheila comes out of DR and she and Josh start bickering. Sheil tells him the DR will be calling him and they do. Josh says he will use a different plan of attack.

Matt and Ry said they talked to Josh and sheil says it doesn't matter. Sheila says that he has crossed legal lines 3 times so far and that a producer is about to give it to him now.

Matt tells her that he told Josh to leave the kid out of it.

Now on and on about Josh doing what he's doing and Sheila says she doesn't care about Josh -it's a legal issue.

TRIVIA

7:19 Adam packing and Josh goes in to talk to him. Josh telling him to enjoy his time and not to worry about things. Josh saying things will get crazy soon and that Sheila looked very happy. Can't hear Adam's response.

Josh is already sucking up to Adam in the frilly pink room. Josh is telling Adam that he doesn't have to think about it now he looks like he's already stressing. Josh tells him Sheila looks happy. He's already trying to get Adam to put Seheila up.

Archived