Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Questions needed for PARKER INTERVIEW

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Parker has agreed to do an interview for us, so please get those questions in to me so we can get them answered... I will give you until next Tuesday (3/25) midnight... Send all questions to yana@mortystv.com and you can copy the questions to jedi@disasterarea.org so that we know that they all get into the interview sent to Parker...

Also please remember to add your Morty's screen name if you want Parker to know who you are.
If privacy is an issue for you, you can PM your questions to me - as long as I don't get so many that my PM box gets filled...

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
Outside of the Game I was wondering what celeb photos he most proud of and/or any good stories he has of getting a photo.

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Thanks for the question Cali...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users