March 18 - Live Feed Updates

9:46 AM BBT: Just ADLs. Shelia tells Natalie that she REALLY needs to win HoH (Dont they all?). Sharon is showering.

MEANWHILE.... Ryan Josh and Matt are in the kitchen chit chatting. Chelsea is in there too. They are all just standing there... (You could cut the tension with a knife.) Josh says its the same conversations EVERYDAY! He is tired of it.

9:48 AM BBT: FotH, briefly

9:49 AM BBT: Still the same thing all feeds (boring morning in the bb house.)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBT 9:57 Ryan and Matt talking while eating cereal. Matt asks what Ryan and Chlesia discussed...Ryan asks same back. Matt says Chel told him she already knows how she's voting and nothing he says makes a difference. Matt asks Ry, "What can I offer that you can't?" Ryan says he thinks Matt has something up his sleeve. Matt says he wishes he did. (*maybe Ry getting a clue James flips at last second all the time?*) They talk about Josh being paranoid and in a weird mood. Silence for a few minutes. Chel enters and says she needs an allergy pill. Matt asks if people are going nuts already. Matt in red room with Chel and says he thinks he's got Sheila's vote unless Josh gets to her.

BBT 10:03 - Sheila and Chel in red room and Josh enters and asks if everyone wants a debate between the nominees. Sheila says yes, Chelsia says no and Josh says "It was all a joke, no one has a sense of humor in this house."

Matt enters and says he'll debate. Matt follows Sheila to boat rm and tells Sheila he has Chelsia's vote. Sheila believes him and says she's got to tell Ryan ASAP. She says she has to because people will think she's a liar and "that's the lesson James is trying to teach me in this game." (*OMG!!!*)

Adam gets called to DR.

BBT 10:07 Matt follows Adam into pink BR and Adam says "It's early! We have the whole day yet." then Adam goes to DR.

Matt goes around campaigning for the debate now. Some peole apparently think it's a joke and others not.

10:10 - Matt asking Sharon if she's doing whatever Josh is doing. Sharon says no way, they aren't teamed up anymore. Matt hangs with Nat and Sharon while they do ADLs.

10:13 - Ryan and Josh in BY. saying Sheila definitely wants Matt out of the house. Ry says he has Sharon and Josh and he just needs Sheila and Adam. Josh says it's essentially that one person (Sheila) is the brains for both. Josh says beware that whatever is said to Sheila gets back to Natalie and that Sheila flip flops. Josh says that Matt should try to save himself and that the "no campaigning" rule is stupid. Ry says Matt isn't campaigning, but Josh points out that Nat is the one doing it for Matt. Ryan says 2 nights ago the vote was 5-1 for Ry to stay and Josh says now it's 4-2 for Matt to stay. Josh plays the "Chelsia is very distant" game (planned last night). He tells Matt he's voting the way he wants to and if it screws him so be it, but Matt and Nat need to be separated.

Josh says he's not talking to anyone because the gossip mill is churning and it's not worth it.

10:19 - Josh says no one has learned any lessons. (!!!icon5.gif!!)Ryan says James won't tell him yes or no but that Ry will owe him big time. Ry says he needs to get Adam on his side.

10:25 - Sheila telling Ry that James told her he may have to break a tie, but says James won't reveal why/how.

Ry says Matt came out and talked to James and chels and Ry wonders if things are going toward a Matt/Nat and James/Chels alliance.

Ryan says he has Josh and Sharon's votes for sure. Sheila asks Ry to tell why he should stay over Matt even though she already told him he has her vote.

Ryan throws Matt and Nat under the bus saying that splitting them is the most important. Sheila says people are feeling wronged by Ryan and he says yes that being HOH that happens.

Sheila playing dumb and saying her vote may not matter. Asks if Ry has talked to Adam....Ry says he'll talk to Adam later.

Feeds switch to Matt in Pink BR playing to camera saying he doesn't want to go home.

Back to BY and Sheila says "oh I don't care about the money." (here we freakin' go again!)

Adam comes out to BY

Sheila says she doesn't want to lie to Ry and that she's now on the fence. Reminds him that people always have doubts day before eviction.

Ry says he never put her up, and Sheila goes back to the If X would have happened game that makes no difference and puts people on a theoretical spot and on to Josh's attacks and all the other Sheila arguments. Sheila Cliches abound!!

10:39 Matt and Adam in kitchen. Adam says "what do you think?" Matt says yesterday was hopeless and today he has hope. Matt says Adam was right to tell him to talk to people. Matt looks outside and says someone is crying. Adam says "I told you..." Matt says he told everyone what's up by reminding them that Ryan was the HOH who put people on block. Matt says after the eviction if he is still here he's moving out of the bedroom with Nat and then amends that to sleeping on the floor.

Nat passes through and Matt gives her bible...Adam picks it up and says "the word of the Lord.."

Nat goes to DR for apparent goodbye messages. Matt says Nat is a Cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks but can't talk about it. (*See post by myss911 below*)Adam says no way and Matt argues why it makes sense and tells Adam to keep it secret cuz she can't talk about it. Matt says she does the coffee in the off season.

Matt says Hi Josh, do you love me? Josh says "Yes and voting for Ry to stay." Matt asks if he can do anything for Josh's vote and Josh says no, but you should have the votes anyway from what I hear. Josh leaves in a pissy mood. Matt wonders if what Josh said is true and wonders if Josh is back to No Carbs? (*LOL*)

10:43 am BBT - Matt is telling Adam that Nat is an NFL cheerleader for the Seattle Seahawks. He tells Adam that she is going to get them tickets. M - she said that she does the coffee house when the season if off. (I just looked it up... Not True. There is a Natalie but it isn't her)

10:58 Sheila and Ryan still talking. Sheila says her gut says keep Matt but that she really wants to split the house so James has final decision. Ry says if that happens, she will be a bigger target. Sheila playing Ry saying that no matter what she tells Natalie, Nat says Sheila is on her side. She says she can't trust Nat.

Matt comes out to shoot hoops.

Sheila says "don't you agree that if the vote is split that James should have the power to decide?"

(why is she saying that?)

11:03 Adam joins BY and Sheila goes inside. The guys stand around and Matt goes inside.

Adam and Ry playing ball. Feeds go to Josh sunning himself on chaise. Ryan comes by to get ball and Josh says "you know Matt just went into the sauna room to talk to Sheila...so predictable." Matt says "I know".

11:24 Matt approaches Josh in BY to discuss votes and Josh refuses saying that no matter what he says to no matter who, it gets out. (*pot, kettle etc*)

11:31 Josh and Adam discussing votes. They agree that letting James decide with a split would be best to avoid backlash. Josh and Adam agree not to put eachother on block if they're HOH. Adam says no one knows what he's doing and Josh says that's safest. Josh says he thinks he'll be next one gone and says he's strong and doesn't need anyone's protection.

11:53 Josh and James on chaise in BY. Sheila approaches and tells them she's keeping Ryan because she promised Ryan that. James says do what you need to. Sheila defends her decision and James says he doesn't want to know where people are voting and he doesn't care and he's not a "pussy" and doesn't care and he won't be coming after anyone for their votes. Says She is fine. Sheila leaves and James tells Josh "That was a lie". Josh says mmmmmhmmmmm. James tells Josh Chelsia is going to have a big blowout with Matt. Josh tells that everyone is going to make things a split house 3-3 so James looks like the bad guy. James says vote will be 4-2. Josh says they think James will vote to keep Matt and James is tired of drama. Josh says Ryan told him that stuff and James says "they're reallyy paranoid aren't they?" James hi to Matt and tells him his luggage in in SR. James says he'll give Matt his HOH slippers.

Sheila and Ryan in SpaRm and Sheila saying she's not going to be manipulated anymore in this game. She says she's sick of doing the dirty work. Tells Ryan she can't make people vote a certain way. Ry says Josh doesn't know where to vote, but Sheila says he does too. Sheila says again she didn't want to vote for either Ry or Matt because of the argument in the HT the other night. Sheila says the good thing about that argument is that she found out things about Natalie. Ry says Nat will ally with She when Matt goes. Sheila says protecting Matt has gotten her nowhere and she's sick of people relying on her vote. Sheila rehashes conversation with James a few minutes ago. She says the power will shift.

12:05 Matt James and Josh in BY. Matt offering deal and they say they'll think about things. James tells Matt Sheila said she's keeping Matt. Matt says if he would win HOH, James and Josh will "own him" for the week. He says he's never broken his word. Josh brings Natalie over and insists HE question her. He asks if you can't put the James/Josh etc on block and can't put Adam/She then who on block? Matt corrects and says no, only James and Josh protected. James says Matt has 4-2 to stay. Nat says deal would be with J/J ONLY. Matt says he's a bigger target than those two guys.

12:10 Josh proposes a 2 week deal with Nat for both Josh and James. Nat says ok...they rehash a bit more. Matt says he knows James needed a prayer last week and he needs one now. James says "Did I get it?" Matt says Yeah, you did. James points out only because of siren. Matt asks them to consider deal and James reiterates he told Sheila to do her thing and vote for Matt is ok. James trying to seem like a good guy who isn't trying to get Matt out. James says he doesn't want safety from Matt and Nat and he can rely on himself. (*wow*) Matt reminds of Ry's handshake. James says guilt by association.

Josh says everything is too personal. James says "I'm doing certain things and you should just be fucking grateful." (*OMG!!!*) Matt says ok and actually thanks James! James again goes into punishing Matt and Ry blah blah

After all this I have no clue if there is a deal or not, but Josh says he expects Natalie to do whatever Matt says!!

12:20 Josh and James go into SpaRm where Sheila is and whisper over conversation. Sheila was sitting there and says Oh Whatever I don't Care. Josh says It Makes ya think!

James and Josh in red room kibitzing and giggling over conversation with Nat and Matt. Sharon enters and they tell her what's going on.

(*out for a while*)

12:12pm BBT - josh/james/natt/matt in BY and both nat and mat say they will give them both 2 weeks for a deal to keep him... james says as far as he knows matt has the votes 4-2; matt says he wants a gaurantee... james says he is doing him a favor by telling everyone to vote their gut, no one gave him that last week.

matt says that nat will do what i say, nat says only cuz matt is on the block will i do what he says.

matt keeps saying i never made deals and broke them. nat says just know that i will make a deal with you.

james says he has to go because he is getting pissed about everything.... james and josh go inside and head to the saun room, sheila in room and they are talking in front of her about the 2 week deal and that josh might take it ..... they walk out....sheila says whatever... you guys are gonna come in here and say that in front of me whatever... josh says "makes you think."... sheila says whatever.

they are now in the LR laughing about it and how sheila will freak out.....now they are saying its a 4-2 matt gone.... sharon walks in and they tell her what they just did to sheila and they are all laughing.... josh says now she will probably change her vote... they laugh.... josh mocking sheila "oh i play this game honestly"... josh says no you dont and you should die bitch

12:26m -- sheila outside freaking out on nat saying that josh and james basically threatened her and she wont repeat it but that she is pissed off right now and she needs to tell nat to play for herself... nat says she is... matt comes out and nat/matt are trying to to explain to her that they are just trying to freak out and make her think that, just ignore them.

sheila says she is gonna vote for ryan to make james vote him out... both nat/matt freak out and tell her dont let them to change her vote, dont let them do this..... matt says dont give ryan your vote.... nat saying that they are not going to turn against her that they only say things so that the other people dont know.

nat walks off because she is pissed that sheila wont stop bringing up the 50/50 thing.. matt tells her that this is his fight, this is between me and you.

sheila says i think your making deals with people, matt says i am trying to survive this week only and he needs her vote.... josh/sharon come out and sheila and matt go into the sauna room.

12:52 Matt and Sheila talking in SpaRm about what happened. Somehow it goes back to Sheila not feeling protected and how it's all about her and she ends up crying.

12:54pm.... sheila now telling matt that from an older woman to a man that matt is treating nat wrong, that its disgusting, that she would be so dissapointed in her son... she says he has to move out of her bed, does he not understand that she is so blind about you, it pains me. (does she have the hots for him and is jealous of nat? hmmmm.)

sheila keeps saying that james is a hypocrite and she hates him. she has called both josh and james "p's" (pussy, cuz they cant say it anymore).

sheila says shes gonna make the right decision ad he can believe her or not. he says he does.

1:00pm...james and chelsia alone in kitchen after matt gets called to the DR.... he walks over to her by the sink and says "its good to see you." he burps in her ear and she burps back.. (ahhhh love)

1:04pm BBT - sheila now is sauna room telling ryan the whole story about josh/james saying they have 2 weeks... matt says 2 weeks? sheila says protection....ryan says really? sheila says they made it up, they are bad actors, they did that cuz they know im an emotional person and they knew i would go out there...stupid me.

now she is saying the "why me", "poor me" issues again.

she did make the comment "now i understand dr. will, i hate all these people, put me up on the block, i dont care."

ryan says he is going outside, she says not me i dont want to be out there, im gonna let my nails dry.

1:35ish - eveyone in BY playing in pool or tanning. Sheila asks where SheBot came from. James admits from him and she asks why? He says cuz you're programmable like a robot - I can make you freak out or cry. Sheila admits that James has made her cry but won't tell him when/how.

1:53 Josh and James in kitchen...Josh talking about his verbal assaults and that he's going to go for Sheila next and how he will go about it. He says she can't keep her mouth shut and neither can Adam. He says he trusts Adam more than Sheila.

James says he'd love to fill a huge pot with ice water and pour it on Sheila. Josh says wait and let's see what Chelsia says. Chelsia enters. James tells Chels that Sheila is their new target because she's targeting James and is a bitch. Chelsia says something I can't hear. Josh talks about how she's flip flopping and likes Chelsia now. Chels says she hasn't even talked to her. James says she's doing it right then.

James says he officially hates Sheila.

2:00 James and Chels still in kitchen. He tells her word is that they want to cause a tie so James has to choose who goes. They plan how to get the vote to go 4-2. James tells her she has to sit down with Sheila. James tells her she needs to go so the house thinks they're still fighting. Chels doesn't want to but James says it's necessary for their survival and she needs to badmouth him too.

2:02 PM BBT: I turn on the feeds to see James and Chelsia in the Kitchen Area talking. Chelsea is over on the memory wall saying pow pow pow to different HGs pictures. Saying if she was god thats how it would happen. Chelsea says she needs to shower but cant go get her stuff. James has been picking on Shelia saying he wants to get pictures of her wrinkles and her arm flubber. They are popping zits on Chelseas chest. She says she just neeeds to tear them off with Natalies tweezers. She leaves. James goes to HoH. Chelsea goes to shower

When they meet back in the kitchen later Josh is in there too. They discuss the votes again and Chelsia says she wants it to be 3-3 so that she can tell Natalie that Sheila flipped and it was all Sheila

2:54 All HGs in BY on LD taking pictures for James' blog. (*nice to see the game play set aside for a minute*) Shortlived minute....Sheila and James in minor conflict. James says something about Sheila winning HOH and putting James up. Sheila says she's just trying to survive and says James doesn't know her. James says he controls SheBot and Sheila says she's going to rebel. She also says she's now SheDevil, not "Bock". James says it will be so much fun after these few days go by because everyone will hate eachother. Apparently James says he's locked out of HOH so his room can be cleaned. They talk about James getting to blog. Ryan corrects Sheila and tells her she's SheBot, not SheBock. (*I told ya grammer goes out the window in this house....I think it's all speech skills*)

Archived