March 18 - Live Feed Updates

5:25pm... chelsia walks into kitchen and up to adam and covers her mouth and wispers to him "who are you voting for?" Adam says (its hard to understand) "look im torn, im going with ?," chelsia asks have you confirmed with sheila" adam says "shes voting for ryan for sure" chelsia nods her head (adam says something else but cannot make it out. chelsia says "don't say anything, dont tell james, dont tell josh" adam says don't tell them? chelsia says "dont you fucking say anything"

sorry i couldnt hear the rest, they both wispered so low.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:40pm - josh and shron in kitchen... sharon confirms to him that sheila is voting for ryan, he says thats ok cuz.... sheila walks in, all talk stops. sharon tells sheila she found something in the fridge and sheila asks her to leave it out she has to go change clothes.

josh wispers something to sharon but i cannot make it out (uuuhhgg dont these people know we are watching and need and want to hear them?

3:45pm sheila and adam on BR couch, she says she needs to ask him something and needs him to be honest.... she is getting to the point slowly.... its premature but what makes me think that when it gets down to the final four, its you/nat me/adam what makes me think you would keep me over nat... matt says cuz i dont feel for her like she does me.... sheila says but she's done so much for you, he says because i told you i want to see you win the money, you need that..... sheila says so does she.... matt says she is young and talented and can make that money..... sheila says but you will still have her back.... matt said so does nat, thats something i have ryan doesnt, 2 votes, ryan is only 1...... sheila says that is true......

matt now tries to explain why chelsia is on his side now.

sheila says but you could put me up if nat wants you to, matt says she does what i say, i dont do what she says.

sheila says i am gonna do what benefits me. natt comes in and sheila tells her they are talking about her vote.... matt tells nat let me talk to her.

sheila starts to rehash the same thing again.

matt asks her to talk to chelsia, she says i dont know about her, she (chelsia) might be acting, matt says no her and james have been fighting havent you noticed that they havent talked today?, sheila says yeah but i they could be acting, ill know when i talk to chelsia tonight. (hmmm, wonder if sheila can turn this around again)

3:44 PM BBT: Shelia and Matt talking strategy. Shelia starts talking about Natalie. She is saying that Matt still cares about Natalie. Shelia says she is a realist. It may take her longer to figure stuff out but she still figures it out. There is a premature question she has... She asks what makes her think that when it gets down to final 4 of the game with her, Matt, Nat, and Adam, what makes her think that she will be kept over Natalie. He says that he is not connected to her that way. Matt says that he told her that he already would vote for her. He says that Nat is not as old and still can make money. Shelia is too old to make money (LOL) Matt says that he can offer more safety for her than Ryan. Down the line, Matt says he can give her 2 votes where ryan can give her 1. Matt blames Natalie for being on the block. Shelia asks why would Chelsea come over to the other side? Matt tells that Ryan told chelsea will go after her. shelia sees through the bullshit and says that no matter what she says, Chelsea is still with James. James tells Matt that he would keep him over Ryan. Shelia says that Matt is more of a competitor than Ryan. Matt keeps telling Shelia that he tells Natalie what to do, not the other way around. Matt says its not a love thing, its a game. Shelia says she needs to do the thing that is good for her. Natalie walks in. She goes to the bathroom stall. Matt and Shelia continue talking over the same thing they just discussed. They are discussing the end votes with jury. Matt says he knows where her fear is coming from. Matt says that he is NOT going to cross over to that side. Shelia says that James is going to gun after her til she breaks down. She says he is NOT getting that power over her. Matt says if she keeps him than she is looking after herself. She will have a better competitor fighting for her. He actually "has a set" unlike Ryan. Shelia knows how Dr. Will felt. Shelia is still hoping that ED will come back. She reminscises about him. They say that everyone talks smack behind eachothers backs. Matt calls her sensitive. Matt says that he talks to her respectively and always talks respectively. Shelia says people dont realize that when they act like an ass, the power shifts next week (I think she has this game figured out!) Matt says he knows how to get out of debt if he gets the $50,000. Matt says he wants to get his mom a house instead of her renting. MAtt says she got an honest answer to her question. Natalie walks into the BR again. She puts on lip gloss. Shelia says she thinks that Chelsea is acting. Matt says NO WAY! Matt asks Shelia will talk to Chelsea. She says she will know if she is lying. Shelia says she doesnt lie to people outside this game, but you cant do that in this game. Matt will know where his vote will lie after the votes. Shelia says she is getting ahead of herself, but she cant help it. Natalie gives Shelia a hug and Natalie realizes that she lost her mic. she leaves. Shelia says she respects Nat and loves her. Shelia would give Natalie the money over Matt and he says he wouldnt want it any other way. (I think that Matt is playing for second place this early...) Shelia is going to talk to Chelsea later, too many people would be watching right now... They walk to the Kitchen, they see Josh talking to James and figure he is telling James that they are talking. Natalie walks in the Kitchen and Matt leaves...

4:30 - 4:50PM BBT: Natalie, Sheila and Chelsia are in the sauna room. Chelsia is working the girls with the plan that her and James came up with and they seem to be buying it. I feel like yelling, "IDIOTS" at my screen but my family already think I've lost it...

Sheila is talking about the Josh and James 2-week deal from this morning and them doing it so she would freak out and generally complains about Josh and James to Chelsia. They talk of final two and Natalie says she doesn

6:58 Josh walks through and says to no one I'm brewing right now...it's just a question of who he's going off on and who in their family he's going to take down. Then he goes into red rm and tells James, Chels and Shar that he will go off on the live show and whoever it is (*Sheila I presume*) he will take down their family.

Josh goes to BY with rest of the house..Matt asks if he wants to work out and Josh says no he's just brewing....trying to intimidate Sheila. He goes back into the house to red rm again and tells them what happened. The James group finds Josh amusing.(*I find his tactics disgusting*) Josh says he's so close to talking to Sheila about her son riding the short bus. He says he's about to take her and her DNA out and it's not gonna be good. Josh trying out his insults as the group giggles and smiles. Josh says he's at the explosive point.

Shelia laughed when Josh walked back inside. [He's an angry little pissant.]

Josh goes inside and is getting more worked up tellsing Sharon, James and Chelsia what he's going to say to Sheila.

7:05 Apparently Josh's tactics worked because Sheila is in the BY all flipped out and ready to go up on the block and go home to avoid the attacks. Natalie tries to lighten the moment and tells Sheila "Deal with it you crazy,...." It works a little.

Sheila getting herself worked up again talking about Josh saying she won't take it and she won't leave as gracefully as Allison. Sheilia gets instantly distracted by the Goodyear Blimp! *LOL*

Natalie tells Sheila that he's brewing and going to go off on either one of them.

A plane goes over (?) Natalie wants to spell SOS with their bodies.

Natalie and Sheila are talking and laughing about Josh. Best line of the night, Natalie about Josh, "Let your crockpot ass brew all night."

Adam, Matt and Ryan are outside with them.

7:13 - Sheila and the BY gang bashing Josh. Sheila saying she had a dream Josh vandalized the house. They all believe Josh will go nuts when he's finally on the block and they realize that he's just stirring the pot with them. Sheila says other people are cowards when they allow someone else to do their dirty work. Sheila finally uses the word BULLY. (*good thing Chelsia is in the red rm with her real alliance so she can't report back*)

Meanwhile in the red room James, Josh and Sharon giggling over the chaos. They can't wait til Josh finally blows....

7:18 Back in the BY, Sheila talking big about having brothers being after someone's ass..blah blah. Now Sheila lightening up while back in the red room they are whispering. Josh said something about a restraining order but couldn't hear what.

7:20 Chelsia in red rm with Josh/James/Sharon says something about "when they realize what I'm doing..." Josh reassures her. Josh leaves to kitchen while Matt enters.

Josh goes into BY to stir the pot more.....Natalie hoping she gets an espresso machine in her HOH room.

Josh leaves BY without saying anything and goes to tell Chelsia her clothes are dry. Matt has joined the red room now as well.

Chelsia into BY to get her laundry. Nat asks Chelsia if Josh is going crazy inside...Chelsia says she doesn't know but he's in there brewing and making shooting noises and denies knowing what's up.

Adam and Josh meet up in kitchen and Josh says he's going to go off tonight and some during the live show and it's going to be bad and it will be horrible and embarrass the person and that they had better be scared. Josh says the outline is set and he's getting everything else lined up. Adam sort of listening. Josh says it's been 10 days since his last explosion and that Adam and Ryan are not his targets. Ryan asks 1 or 2 victims and Josh says depends on who bothers him more. He says it will be on the live show and it will be seen by the whole world and it will be bad. Matt asks if it's really necessary and if he has to do it tonight since it may be his last night and Josh says not tonight. Josh says Matt, if you leave, you and I will be partying on your Bday. Josh says he's not pandering to people in the house who stir the pot and he shakes Matt's hand on an agreement not to do it tonight. Josh says it will be more painful than the previous 3 explosions and it will involve a Restraining Order outside of the house.

7:50 Josh in BR talks to BB and says "It's all part of strategy BB, I'm not doing anything but words. Just game" while Chelsia stands by .

In the BY are Nat, Sheila, Matt, Ry and Matt talking big about defending the girls while Sheila says she hopes Josh hits her so he gets ejected from the house.

(*i'm out to watch the episode*)

8:15 PM BBT: Sheila in the BY bashing Josh and his tactics in the game to Matt and Ryan. Baller joins them. James and Josh in the kitchen, both decide to go outside. Josh walks out and Matt says "hey guys!" Josh says that they all don't seem to be happy people. Matt says he isn't exactly in a position to be happy where he is at. Josh says "How about you Sheila?" She doesn't say much, just that she is fine. Josh then walks back into the house and slams the sliding glass door. Sheila then says Josh is out of control.

Josh then goes inside to fill people in and is just dancing around the kitchen and laughing. He then moons the people outside in the BY. Meanwhile Matt is just trying to tell Sheila not to let him get to her because thats just what he wants.

8:20 PM BBT: Josh goes and gets pizza from the storage room and is fixing himself something eat. He is still laughing and making funny gestures to the people sitting on the couch in the BY via the kitchen window. James is talking to them outside, just general chit chat about the next HOH competition and how it will be and if anyone else will be able to come back after eviction, but James can't stop laughing at what Josh is doing in the kitchen. Matt and Ryan walking into the house, and Sheila continues to tell James and Adam that she just questions why she even signed up to do this, but she isn't a quitter so she will continue to play this game. She tells James she appreciates him giving her a second chance and that she just needs to hang in the game. She is telling them not to worry because she is strong and is fine, she's just an emotional person and hates seeing people get hurt in the game. She says people do not deserve what has happened in game and she thinks its just disgusting to do these things inside the house when its being recorded for the world to see.

8:45PM BBT: James is going to bed... He's just finished bashing Sheila to Josh and Adam outside. They talked abut the votes tomorrow. Josh tells them that he doesn't think Matt is going home tomorrow. "I think it's 4-2 with Sharonand Josh hanging ourselves. If Sharon wants to flip and make it 5-1 and fuck me, go ahead." Adam thinks it doesn't matter who goes. Josh asgain says he thinks Ryan is going.

8:50PM BBT: Josh is alone in the HT talking to himself.

8:54 PM - Yahoo! After hours of Sheila complaining Matt told her "You're a strong woman.You are 45 years old and you can survive 3 months with kid torturing you - you are better than that you you need to man the fuck up!"

There was more to it, but that's the basic pep talk.

(*GO MATT!*)

Moved to new thread. Thank everyone for the updates today... excellent job!!!!

Archived