Eviction Night Twist Fan Payback For Voting

I think a twist this week would be great since a lot of Amercia was not happy Alex did not get to come back in the house. This twist would turn things around making James, Chelsia, Josh and Sharon run scared.

After the eviction votes are finished the siren comes on and Julie says since at last weeks eviction James was brought back and not Americas choice Alex (which they should know who it was) did not come back to the house they will get both Ryan and Matty to stay in the house and all votes to evict don't count. (just like Americas didn't count)

Since all the votes America sent in for Alex really did not count and America did not know of the twist to allow James to come back it would be fair to America to have Ryan and Matty stay and really stir up the house. It would be insane and James team would crap themselves. I think that would be awesome that no one would expect coming. It's a shame they can't do that or maybe they will. I would love to see the look on all their faces. :party_smilie:

It would be another week of them same people but I would love to see them (Josh, Sharon and Chelsia mostly) freak out over the next week.

I can't stand that Josh, Sharon and Chelsia. Josh and Sharon think they are so smart and will be the winners . They makes me sick. Seeing them freak out for an entire week would be priceless.

Oh and maybe the votes for Allison won't count and she can come back in, And Amanda, And Parker, And Jen and Justin... oh wait lets just invite back the whole house! Maybe we can bring back all past season houseguests too! What a hoot!

LOL 911...

I think maybe all these 'off shoots' of the AC fiasco... is because the feeds and show aren't giving the posters

much else to talk about.

The T and A, profanity, nudity and easy sex got boring real fast.... who'da thunk ???

BUT... again... there are some that think this season is fine.

WE all dance to a different drummer.

(I'm sorta a Hokey Pokey kinda gal.... I put my big mouth in, my big mouth out.....)

waaaaaaaaaaahhh waaaaaaaaah thats all we keep hearin lol, i love ther twists their there 2 make u happy, make ya mad, and make ya sad and sometimes make ya use think :huh: and even sometimes after seein a twist as a BB fan u hav 2 go out in public like this :bag:

One more twist, one more siren, one more return of a deleted HG, one more ............ :furious3:

I'm going to SHOOT my computer !!! :furious::mad1:

Had enough, get this game over with, move on, get a grib, take hold...OMG GOD IM GOING TO IMPLODE !!!! :nuke:

:ghost:

alex isnt coming back

nor does any evicted hg deserves a second chance at the game

once evicted the hg should stay evicted

james, ryan should all still be evicted

just as the votes are going to be said.. the sound goes off.. Julie says that Instead of "Voting for the nominated HG to leave.. its for who to stay... Ryan... You ARE evicted from the BB house...."

Ryan leaves in shock..

later on.. when HOH is going to start... there is one extra spot, everyone is confused. Then Juile says "HG, expect the un expected.. either you like it, or not.. ONE of your evicted house guests have come back... " Then Alex walks out through the sliding doors.... Everyone goes nuts... then Julie says "And tonight.. There will be no HoH competition... Congratulations Alex, you are the head of household."

Then Alex and Matt celebrate.. with Nat trying to get their attention...

:D thats when Id start watching/ reading BB daily again...

LOL. That would be so ridiculous. This is a game, therefore it is regulated by RULES that have to be played correctly by the producers and CBS. That said, all the twists were determined BEFORE the season started. IOW, there is no bringing Alex back. I am so sorry for you guys that Alex did not come back to bore us to tears. Geez, you people probably think Oswald was a patsy too....

bb isnt a game

it is a scripted soap opera

all the hg are in on it

the winner is predetermine before the season starts

alex isnt coming back

nor does any evicted hg deserves a second chance at the game

once evicted the hg should stay evicted

james, ryan should all still be evicted

Well, then Sharon shouldn't be in the house either. I agree with you about James, but Ryan technically was not evicted from the house. He never left.

lol i forgot about sharon

happen in the beginning it slip my mind

(slap happy) James never should have been brought back into BBH.He is an arrogant, rude jerk who loves to slap woman . He has made a conscience effort to be homeless. Homeless to me is what happens to alot of people from joblessness, sickness and mental illness and acts of weather and war. He needs a wake up call.

I say the quicker the season gets over the better.

How's this for a twist as the houseguest is evicted tonight (and each eviction from now on), they are told they get to choose somebody to take with them. It could add an element to the game. It would sure throw a wrench in Josh's gameplan.

Archived