March 16 - Live Feed Updates

2:18PM BBT Natalie and Ryan in the pink room. Natalie talking about how James is the liar and a hypocrite. Ryan says he told them that James was the type that would backstab someone. Natalie says if James thinks he's going to survive with Sharon and Chelsia he's got another thing coming. Meanwhile Adam's just reading his bible.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

James, Josh, Sheila in BY. James said he had no choice but to put Matt up b/c Matt and Nat lied to his face about the votes last week. Sheila says well I'm glad you gave me a second chance to play another week. Sheila is playing with the croquet set. James waves to the camera.

2:12 pm BBT - James/Josh/Sheila in the BY, Sheila is playing the croquet game, brusing up on her skills for HoH. Talk of how Nat said "It is her time to go" Josh - I wonder if Natalie is going to quit cooking for the house James - Huh Josh repeats himself Sheila - I don't think so Josh - I wouldn't mind if she did James - you want me to start cooking again Josh - Your chicken dinner was delicious More talk of game play

2:31PM BBT Matt and James in SR. Matt talking about how sequester will suck because he'll be alone and it will be his birthday. Says he's sorry about last week. "You've won", Matt says. James said he didn't expect to be here. Matt says he understands but it sucks. Matt says he wanted his birthday on tv and to win a little money. Keeps saying it sucks. At least he won money, Matt says referring to Ryan. He won money and his girl won. Matt says they don't look at Ryan as a threat.

2:30 pm BBT - Matt and James talking in the SR. Matt said he just wanted to have his birthday on TV, he said they might give him a cake (what is he 3?) James is telling him he has to fight for it.

2:36PM BBT Matt says he would ask James for his advice on what to do, but James got evicted. James tells him you need to find out who's with Ryan and find out where they stand. Says he may need to work Sheila, cook her dinner or something. Talk switches to Natalie. James says Natalie is completely against him now, but it's only going to hurt her in the game. Matt asks if he's going to be voted out. James says he doesn't know. James tells Matt to talk to people and see where they stand, because people are cutting deals left and right. Matt says he hasn't "fucked anyone over but you", meaning James. He asked James why did he save Sheila. James said he couldn't let go of what happened to him. They speculate on the votes. Matt says it will go 5-1. James asks how deep Matt is with Baller. Matt says he was with Adam from Day 1. People really fuck you in this house, Matt says. Would you, asks James.

Matt asks James to vote to keep him in. I will work with you, he tells James. Says he was going to go up to the HoH to talk to James but he decided to let him chill. James says all I can tell you is, get the votes, then come to me. Matt says they might just all tell me yeah, and James says exactly. That's what they did to me. Matt asks why James didn't put up Josh instead of him. James tells him he's been dealing with this the whole time ( the situation with Matt).

matt and ryan talking in SR.... james just told matt that if he gets 3 votes and he can confirm it he will vote to keep matt and matt says he will fuck over nat and work with him.... james says if the community wants to keep him he will keep him if he can confirm for sure he has the 3 votes

2:35 James and Matt in SR discussing how it sucks to be on the block. they have shaken hands and are talking about how Matt can save himself and how he screwed people and how he has to campaign. James has "given his word" he won't "fuck with" Matt. (*yeah, and I got a bridge in Brooklyn for ya Matt*)

Matt says "I will work with you if you keep me in a tie"

James says "Get the 3 votes and I will work with you but they have to confirm votes with me."

Matt knows he will be told he has votes that won't confirm to James.

James says he's been dealing with Matt the whole game and Matt reminds him that Ry was the HOH.

James keeps saying he didn't know he would be back. (but his stuff has happened AFTER he knew he was back- I don't get why people accept that from him. It's a BS excuse*)

Matt asks for James support and James reiterates that what the house wants he will do...so if he gets 3 votes they'll talk.

They keep blaming Natalie for Matt's predicament. James knows he'll be a target next week and will likely be backdoored.

James says he's sorry but did what he had to do.

Matt says he's lost a lot now. He plays his mommy card again.

James says it's not over yet.

Matt says Chelsia and Sharon are his only hope at this point since Sharon has promised Ry her vote.

James says that last week was a community process and Matt denies it.

Matt says he and Sheila said they advised against it.

Baller apparently told James he had to go with the house.

James says Nat had told him everything.

Matt says it was a dumb move to bring James back.

Matt says he gave up a lot to come into this game, and it wasn't even worth it. Says he gave up love, " like a straight up wife" -- then we get FoTH. Feeds come back and Matt is saying that voting against James bit him in the ass.

2:44

Matt asks if James can help him and James said he doesn't think he can that it's too far gone.

they leave SR.

Matt goes to couch BR and tells Chels it looks dreary and that it appears Sheila gave her word to Ry and that he doesn't like Natalie. Asks Chels what he has to do to get her vote. Chelsia says she can't play this game for anyone....she says she wants to sit on things and Matt says he gave up love for this.

(*with James and Sheila it was the mommy card and with Chels the love card*)

Chelsia says Matt has never directly screwed her with a handshake or anything.

Matt brings up birthday again but says he gets a phone call and maybe an icebox cake.

He tells her he apologized to James for last week.

Matt says his only hope is Chelsia and Sharon, but he knows Chelsia doesn't like him. James ask if Matt would have liked it if he'd done that to Natalie. Talking about Adam and how Adam says that he had to go with the house. Matt says I don't even want to talk about him. James tell Matt that Natalie told Josh that it's her time to go. Matt says I'm getting fucked because of someone else. James tells Matt again to talk to Sheila because you know how she gives her word to the first person she speaks to.

Matt's being real defeatist. He's talking to Chelsia now in the BR and asks her what he needs to do. Says of Natalie that he doesn't even like her, pushed her away and he still gets fucked. Talks again of what he gave up to be here. Says they won't even let him talk about it in DR. Says he'll spend his birthday in sequester and Chelsia says don't look at me like that, you look so sad. Talks about how he's never spent a birthday alone and was hoping to get some presents on the show. Chelsia tells him no one wants to be on the block, no one wants to go home. Matt says that Chelsia and Sharon are his only hope. Chelsia says that no one has said anything to her. Matt says that Natalie has fucked him over and that he's moving out of the bed with her, maybe he'll get some votes to stay then. He's sniffling and really carrying on.

2:44

Matt asks if James can help him and James said he doesn't think he can that it's too far gone.

they leave SR.

Matt goes to couch BR and tells Chels it looks dreary and that it appears Sheila gave her word to Ry and that he doesn't like Natalie. Asks Chels what he has to do to get her vote. Chelsia says she can't play this game for anyone....she says she wants to sit on things and Matt says he gave up love for this.

(*with James and Sheila it was the mommy card and with Chels the love card*)

Chelsia says Matt has never directly screwed her with a handshake or anything.

Matt brings up birthday again but says he gets a phone call and maybe an icebox cake.

He tells her he apologized to James for last week.

She says she's sitting on things and not committing. He says he is leaving the bed he shares with Natalie. (*yeah right dude - if it was that bad you should have left ages ago!*)

Chelsia tells him just to stay positive, that she's 50/50 and that she's looking at everything. He says he's a likable asshole and not really a bad guy. He says he doesn't know how to get Josh. He thinks if he gets Josh he gets Sharon or vice versa.

Chels says she doesn't know but they've worked together. Last week was different.

Matt mentions that Ry put Sharon and Chels on block but it won't be looked at like that.

Chelsia says if she hadn't gotten POV she would have left last week.

They say they thought James was kidding last night about what would be done with POV (*chels knew*)

Matt says he dosesn't know what to do and Chels says lay low and let people think.

He says Sheila already committed and Chels says "And how well does she play this game?"

2:52PM BBT Matt and Chelsia talk about Ryan and how he shook Chelsia and James hands last week and lied to them about being safe. Matt asks Chelsia to please not vote him out. Says he doesn't want to spend his birthday alone. He'd rather spend his birthday with people he hates than alone. Said he told himself he wasn't going to cry on tv. Chelsia says everyone will. Matt says he's had an emotional week. Matt said he hasn't done anything to anyone. Said he yelled at Josh but that was it. He never made any deals or anything. Said when he goes to sequester he'll make a call but the person he calls will hang up on him. Chelsia mentions that he could call his mom. Tells him that maybe this is his lesson in life, that they are there for a reason and that money doesn't mean shit compared to happiness. Chelsia says she doesn't know Matt personally or who he dates, but if the GF that he has really loved him, she would be backing him 100% while he's in the house.

2:50 pm BBT - Matty and Chels in room talking... Matty crying, begging Chels to not vote him out, she said she is not promising anything, she is going to sit on it. Matt says he is getting out of Nats bed, Matt says that he doesn't want to spend his birthday alone, he has never spent his birthday alone... he said he was hoping that they would give him a camera or something... he wanted to be in the house and he hoped the HG's would give him a cake and put candles in it for him. He said that he would rather spend his birthday with people he hates than alone. Chels is making a lot of sense right now... Matt said he gets one call on his b-day and he know who he would call and they would hang up in him. Chels says I would call your mom, she won't hang up on you... Matt - I disappointed her too Chels - you won't disappoint your mom Chels says that maybe it is a life lesson maybe the person who wins the oney has to learn that money doesn't bring happiness. Then Matt continues to go on about this loving GF he had back home (yeah not anymore dipnoid!) Chels says that she doesn't know the types of girls he dates but if this girl truly loved him then she wuld stand behind him on his decisions (referring to the fact that she would have ruined his chance to be in the house had he told her) She says love is standing behind someone. Matt is now crying that he is going to be in Sequester on Easter Sunday and that is family day!!! That is worse than being in there for his birthday. Matt saying he is an a$$hole but a likeable a$$hole... Says he gave the kid a pair of jeans, he is a nice guy.

3:03 Sheila and Sharon in HT. Sheila says she doesn't want to turn on Adam cuz that would be bad. (*yeah right*) She says she loves him to death but can't get an answer from him. She proceeds to badmouth Baller.

Sharon says she thinks Adam is scared of power and would throw HOH.

3:06 Matt joins Sharon and Sheila and says he wants to talk to them together and then separately. matt asks sheila if she gave Ry her word already. She says she told Ry "I got ya". Matt tells Sharon he has voted for her to stay last week and reminds Sheila he voted to keep her.

Sheila goes on about herself again for a minute.

Sharon says she never did anything to anyone.

Matt says he knows Ry is a great guy and he's a jerk and it's tough to compete.

Ry chimes in that he's the nice guy.

3:09 Sheila gets called to DR.

Matt and Sharon with feet in HT and Ry tossing a ball around.

Matt asks Sharon to consider keeping him. Sharon says she will and it's all a shock to everyone and they all need time to think. Sharon says she feels bad for Natalie and Matt doesn't bash her with Sharon. He acts like he was sympathetic. Sharon says she heard Matt and Nat had a "thing" in the beginning. Matt denies and talks about his GF on the outside. Sharon said we all make choices.

3:33 Sheila and Matt talking in HT and Sheila blames Matt's situation on his not moving out of the bed with Natalie!! Sheila still bringing things back to Sheila. Sheila talking about Nat "betraying" her. Matt says don't hold that against me. Sheila says what would have happened was that Adam was going up. Sheila says she would have voted Adam to stay and now she feels torn. Matt fighting for himself and Sheila trashing Natalie. Matt says it's not his problem and Nat isn't him..Matt says he never broke his word with Sheila. She says that the other night she felt isolated and avoided....all back to Sheila again. Matt says he was almost crying and almost went to her the other night and she says "What about me? I've been crying everyday." (*I'm outtie..can't do the world of Sheila anymore*)

God, Matt's still crying! He goes into the pink room where Nat and Adam are lying in their beds. Natalie asks him what he's going to do, Matt says he doesn't know, he doesn't feel like doing anything. He mopes on out of the room. Goes by the KY and asks James to tell him when the food is done.

3:10PM BBT Matt at HT with Sharon and Sheila. Tells the girls it's hard to compete against Ryan, Matt knows he's a jerk. Ryan is also outside and they all start talking about Dr. Will and the number of times he went up on the block. Sheila starts with her favorite cliche, "You know", but she's called to DR (thank goodness!)

3:21PM BBT Nat and Ryan whispering in pink room. Can't make out everything they are saying but Nat says in reference to the next HoH comp, that she will not give up, she will piss and puke all over herself first.

3:46PM BBT Matt and Sheila have been talking at the HT for a while (I was eating, so I was only listening). Matt was basically campaigning to Sheila for her vote and promising to have her back if he's still there. Sheila, being a mother, is trying to lecture him on the choices that people make in the house and where it gets them. Talks about Natalie and how Natalie is devastated about Matt being put up and that Natalie thinks Sheila is mad at her, but she's not and that she'd do anything for Natalie. Matt keeps saying that the things that Natalie has said and done doesn't have anything to do with him and why all of a sudden has Sheila taken away her support from Matt. They go back and forth for a while, both apologizing to each other and then talking about their birthdays and Easter and how Matt doesn't want to be alone on his birthday.

3:51PM BBT -

Matt, Shelia, and Ryan outside with their feet in the hot tub talking.

Natty going through the kitchen cupboards.

Shelia talking about what she hates about this house, how it is like these walls have ears. Matty leaves and it is just Ryan and Shelia talking. Shelia is telling Ryan that someone has already told everyone that she has Ryans back. She thinks it was Natty. She is saying that Matt is going to tell Ryan that Shelia is working him. Now they are talking about how they protcted Matt. Shelia says that was the reason she was on the block was because she was protecting Matt. Shelia is telling Ryan that if she saves him that he has to have her back. Ryan agrees.

3:57PM BBT -

Shelia is now talking to Ryan about being mad at both Ryan and Matt. And now she is trying to say she was never trying to throw Ryan under the bus. Oh and now Shelia is saying how much she cares about Adam. (Wish she would make up her mind, one min she loves him, the next min she hates him). Now Shelia is talking about how Adam is a floater. She is mad she is here to clean up after everyone.

Now Ryan and Sheila are talking, and Sheila is recounting her conversation with Matt. Then she moves to Adam, and says that she really cares about Adam and would have had his back to the end. Says Adam flip flops 24/7 and changes sides constantly, and that he hasn't manned up to anything.

Archived