March 16 - Live Feed Updates

4:03PM BBT Good thing Sheila just wrapped up her conversation about Natalie because Nat joins them at the HT. Sheila tells Nat how Matt is working her. She says Matt is upset but he should have spoken to her a long time ago. You can't just get on the block and then decide to talk to someone. That's why Sheila was so upset, because no one spoke to her. She didn't know what James was going to do. " It was a shocker" another of Sheila's lines. Of course, she goes back to Adam again and how she's not throwing him under the bus (yeah right) but that he's lied hundred of times and he's done it to himself.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:00PM BBT - Matt and Adam in Bedroom talking...

Matt asks Adma who James wants out of here more. Adam says he is not sure then says you. Adam tells Matt not to go aroundf telling people that he has Adams vote. Matt tells Adam about the conversation that him and James had in the storage room earlier about the 3 votes. Adam says it sucks for him to be in this postion. Matt says he knows. Adam says it sucks. Matt says he doesnt understand why Shelia would vote to keep Ryan. He asks Adam is he knows, he does not know. Matt says he thinks Ryan knows that he is staying. Adam says he told Ryan he can not tell him what he is going to do. He said he is going to wait for a couple of days and see what happens.

Adam: This sucks

Matt: It does!

Matt: I hope I get your vote

Matt: Are people saying it is my time to go.

Adam: No one will say anything to me, I just get the rolling of the eyes. They know I am for the both of you.

Adam tells Matt he needs to work Sharon and Chel. Matt says they are both leaning towards him. Matt thinks they will both vote for him because Ryan put them both up. Matt is now says he lost his wife over this. ( Oh please! )

4:10PM BBT - Matt and Adam still in the bedroom laying on the beds. Adam is reading the Bible.

Adam and Matt are talking about the people he has to work. Matt says he feels like an outcast. Now he knows how James felt last week. Matt picks up the other Bible and starts to read. Matt is asking about getting his cell phone back when he gets out.

Shelia, Josh, Sharon and Chel outside on the boat lawn chair. They are talking about sewing Josh's pants. Shelia saying she will be Josh's Mom. Just general chit chat. Now Shelia is saying she had the block disese and she surrvived.

(~ Time to eat, I'm out.)

4:20 BBT. and the Matt Pity Party continues (**woo freaking hooo...or is it BOOO freaking hooooo...***) Matt walks from BR to kitchen... "DEAD MAN WALKING" he declares....

Nat says "420 know what they're doing in oregon... I could use some of that" (oh joy, misery loves company....If Nat only knew that this was for the best for her...***)

Matt Nat and Ry go off to the bedroom. Matt is pacing, Ry is Bible reading, Nat is napping.

And outside at 4:30 Oh joy! It's the "SHEILA...BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT ME SHOW!!!". How she was upset by what Nat did to her...blah freaking blah blah...nobody cared about her....

And now inside in the kitchen Sheila and Sharon prepping food and yakking... still all about sheila... "I'm giddy. I can't even believe it. pure shock....thank God James saved me. I'm so lucky right now... I'm on top of the world" (***yeah Sheila, and the rest of us are MISERABLE because we've had ALL we can have of the ME ME ME party....)

435 bbt Outside Josh and Adam discussing how the pressure will be intense this week. How they voted James out too last week at first. Discussion of what will happen next week. Adam and Josh have "no problem with each other. way bigger fish to fry" Adam doesn't want to get associated with anyone because he hangs out with matt and ry but taht's because they're easy to hang with. And Josh says pressure will be intense on Adam in particular "matt will work you harder than ryan...gonna be a tough week"....

436 BY Josh and Adam talking game stuff. But nothing new. Rehashing...glad they got past this week blah blah...

And in the kitchen.... Sheila show continues to Sharon and James "I'm happy to be here. you gave me a second chance....

Josh and adam outside talking about who said Adam voted to take mystery guest instead of James. They Believe it was Nat trying to save matt's butt... "throw Adam under the bus" adam snarls... then two seconds later they reverse themselves "matt's the one who said it was Adam.." (**Oh lordy). Josh "my mind is made up." Adam "doesnt matter to me who fuckin goes" Josh "one less competitor".

Sheila and Sharon in kitchen. Sheila "I'm scared of Josh. he scares me and i scare him".

Outside josh "sheila isn't goin against james now. he saved her. smart move"

And in the kitchen... oh sheila brings it back to her. James mentions something like Adam kind of knew what was going on. Sheila concludes from this that Adam lied to her. "there you go" she says. Because he "had a head's up" that she was coming down off block and didn't tell her.

(*** James is brilliant if he is purposely planting ideas to separate the other "couples"....interesting if that is strategy....)

---I'm out for now... can only handle so much of this. The Hgs are more or less either quiet or rehashing stuff or pouting...or talking about how the game is all about them...or eating...or playing with GPs....arrgh. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <that's a double eye roll for y'all i'm off to watch the show...>

559 bbt:

Ok, I just watched Matt's last words on BB show and he says "I am not on the block because of one woman...Natalie" she's a great girl...i owe her the world blah blah...

....how Ironic...that I log on in the middle of a convo in the bathroom between Sheila, Adam and Matt and he's saying how he's going to move out of the bed with Nat because he doesn't like her and sheila says it's impt. because she doesn't think it's good to send messages....

Then of course...it's back to the Sheila me me me hour... blah blah..me me i've never been married been with great men...only get married once....blah blah... my son ...blah blah...i'll be 48 when he is 18 (***note to Sheila, he'll still be around and depending on you, honey...wake up)....

And Sheila is called to the DR.... THANK GOD!!!!

6:25 PM BBT: Josh and James are in the sauna discussing Natalie and Shelia comes in and tells James that Matt is working HARD for votes. She asks James whom he wants out this week because Matt is telling her that Ryan is the real target. James tells her that he wants Matt out but if he got three votes he could come and talk to James. He also told Sheila that Ryan said that if he took Ryan off the block he would put Adam up next week if he wins HoH. James also tells her that Matt may not even get one vote the way he

7:11pm BBT

Matt, Sharon, Josh, James, Chelsia - outside

Matt is asking if he can be apart of their team. Josh says we aren't a team, we are all individuals playing this crazy game. Josh asks who would you kick out, Matt says I can't say what I would do.

Josh, James, Chelsia are in the hot tub.

Josh says it isn't that we hate you or any fuck matt, none of that. Matt goes why wasn't I involved in your group. Josh said you were the lead of the other group. Matt says did I divide the house. Matt says it started when we started as couples. Something about the sexy six.

Chelsia says you used the sexy six, and when you don't need them, you will through them up. Sheila made an alliance within the first 30 seconds of being in this house.

Matt is told to shut up and the group said yes it would be better for his vote.

Feeds switch over to Sharon and Ryan in the kitchen

They are discussing what happened last week with the James being placed on the block, he knew things would come back to him once james came back into this house. All of a sudden Adam comes into the kitchen.

7:24pm BBT (all feeds outside)

Josh is saying Matt has to go. He said when is his b'day, Chelsia said April 7. So they are figuring out how many will be in sequester and said it will be three of them on his birthday. Josh says we will send Natalie the following week so they can blow each other. Josh says Natalie has to go the next week.

Josh is takin smack about how Matt was trying to figure out a way for her (natalie) to get evicted out of this house, how she was dangling from the disco ball, he would have had her ass out now.

Josh doesn't understand why Matt jumped off, he is a roofer and he stands on planks all day long. Josh didn't understand how he is suppose to be so athletic.

Chelsia was saying, how natalie said she should have stayed up there, because she would have won. Josh said she was going into culvusions on that disco ball. She knew she couldn't keep it going.

Natalie is telling Sheila her plan if she wins HoH. Sheila says, "If it comes down to the two of them, She'll will throw it to Natalie." Natalie says she will put up James and Chelsia so that is one of the wins veto, they have to take themselves off and it makes sure that one of them stays on the block. Then she

Archived