March 15 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:44PMBBT Hello all!

Sheila and Adam eating in the kitchen. Discussing how people do whatever they have to in order to stay in the game. Sheila says that she hasn't spoken to Adam because he yells at her. Sheila again goes into "you don't owe me anything". Adam says he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, they'll figure out her situation later, but not today. Says that he will come to her when he's ready to talk to her. Sheila says that's fine, she loves it. Adam goes out to BY.

BBT 1:33pm Sheila sits Adam down in kitchen and lectures him on how he treated her last night. She says the way he treated her was appalling. Says the conversation with Ryan was private and he shouldn't have said anything. FotH Says when he's on block she will remind him how he treated her. She says it's not easy being on block and it could well be him. (HA!) She says he has a tendency to flip flop and she says he said she had a sense of entitlement. He corrects her and says he ASKED her that, didn't state it. She says she expects his backup when she is attacked and not to jump on a band wagon. She told him not to scream at her. He says she kept saying "You and the boys" all the time which brought him into it. He says she said it over and over again. She says Adam didn't know what the argument was and it didn't serve him to jump on bandwagon. She says he puts a spotlight on himself when he flip flops and doesn't pick a side. Adam says "I should have left myself out of it." and she says yes, that's what you should have done. She tells him people read things into everything that happens. We get FotH 1:38pm one minute.

Sheila says All I'm getting is a bunch of freakin' grief. Adam says quit cornering me and asking me what I'm going to do. She gets mad and says she will remind him of all of it when he's on the block.

She says "Here it is Adam - when you're on the block, I'm going to remind you."

Adam defends himself and she tells him he's yelling. (*she's being a bitchy mother*) She gets patronizing with him and brings it all back to "I'm on the block". She tells him she doesn't feel Adam has her back. Adam says he's not promising a vote but she should feel secure. She keeps interrupting him. Sheila says they can't communicate and Adam agrees. She says they think differently. Sheila says she would vote for Adam over Ryan if he was on block and Adam says same. Sheila says "You being horrible to me serves no purpose." Adam apologizes again and says he gets loud, doesn't yell. Says he doesn't want to make a promise that will come back on him. Sheila says she wouldn't have a hard time saying she would vote for Adam and told Nat the same. He says he doesn't have a hard time with decision, but he wants peace until the vote. Sheila says she won't bother him anymore because he obviously feels torn. He says he's not torn, but has to live with everyone and she knows how things go.

Sheila says "If you want to talk to me, you come to me - I'm not coming to you."

Adam says "That's fine, I'm not gonna tell you nothing."

Adam says I apologize for yesterday but will talk about her situation tomorrow.

She says "Fine, but you're going to come to me, I won't come to you. I'll leave that ball in your court."

Adam says "That's fine, I love it." and walks out to BY.

(*she played that WRONG*)

Josh passes thru kitchen and sheila says "And the saga continues" and Josh keeps going.

James and Sharon enter kitchen and sheila says she REALLy needs to talk to James. He says OK and they head to HOH.

Sharon and James are now in the kitchen. Sheila says she really needs to talk to James, knows he doesn't want to talk game, but James says it's fine. Sharon jokes "don't talk bad on me" as she goes back outside.

Sheila says she wants to clear the air b/c what's going on in the house with the other side makes her sick. Finds it disgusting that a grown man (Ryan) is sleeping in a sleeping bag or whatever in the room with the other 3 (Matt, Nat, and Adam). Says she feels left out of the loop with them and that she felt pressured to vote the way she did (we've heard it before). Says she doesn't want to throw Adam under the bus but she doesn't know how the other side will vote. She knows they will turn on her. Starts talking about how Ryan owes her because she saved him and how the "other side" is against her because they know they can't manipulate her anymore (didn't she say last night that Ryan didn't owe her anything?)

BBT 1:47 Sheila with James in HOH.

Sheila says she finds it weird that a grown man is sleeping in a sleeping bag in the room with those two. She's bothered that she was used and manipulated and feels like her being on the block is her punishment alone. She says she made the call to not go with her gut, and she deserves to be where she is. She throws Adam under the bus and says Sheila should be pulled off for him to go up. James tells her to chill and that she'll be staying. She asks if he believes Ry will really leave and she will stay and he sort of is noncommital but lets her know she's safe. She fights for herself and now throws Matty under the bus. Says he pushed for James' eviction.

Tells James, "I deserve what happened to me, and Kudos to you, Kudos to you!"

She says they're all turning against her because she feels they think they can't manipulate her anymore.

She says she told Natalie "Hypothetically James keeps things the same .." James says she said 50/50 and sheila says yes. She complains about Nat's answer and Then goes into the 10G thing AGAIN!!!

She starts recounting conversation she just had with Adam. James reassures her she will stay. Sheila says OK and she's playing by herself now. Goes back to the "sense of entitlement" thing again. He says just relax you don't have to worry this week. He says Adam gets loud and he knows they have all decided to keep Ryan.

Sheila goes off on the sleeping bag thing again. she says it's stupid game play.

She says it's sneaky. (*pot kettle black*)

James tells her he NEEDS to have her word and have it be true. He said he put her on the block to teach her a lesson. She says "I know." (*What the heck? She acts superior with everyone but James and he's the KID!*)

Sheila rehashing the conversation with Ryan last night, says that Ryan was yelling at her, but in a laughing way (complete lie, Ryan never raised his voice). Says Ryan wanted the money because he has student loans. "Are freaking kidding me?" Sheila says. Talks about the boy bond again and how she could have told James about the 10Gs while they were outside. Says Adam then comes outside last night and starts yelling at her. She's just going over the whole argument that James missed out on because he was up in the HOH asleep.

James tells Sheila that she doesn't have to worry about going home this week. The people that have relationships in the house have already made up their minds, and that the people that sided with Sheila originally are full of shit. Sheila starts talking about how people accuse her of having a sense of entitlement. She says when she was younger, she had a nice looking body and people treated her like a celebrity and gave her things (sheesh). Says that she's 45 years old and that doesn't work for her now. She doesn't feel entitled to anything.

Sheila goes on again about Ryan sleeping on the floor in Adam and Matt's room and says that's not good game play for him. He obviously wants to be with them. James tells Sheila that he put her on the block because he wanted to see if she was true to her word. Tells her that he doesn't think she's going home and that she needs to stay true to her word, because that's all you have.

1:58 pm BBT - Sheila and James in HoH talking. Shelia asks James who started operation condor and thos things James says Adam did, so then sheila says "Interesting... I am going to start operation Matty fan club, that will be my operation". FotH

BT 2:05 says don't worry, you're not going home, "we're a well oiled machine". (*Yowza can we say superiority conplex?*)

They talk about Ryan being a jerk and not giving anything in competitions.

Sheila says it was a fluke that Ryan was ever HOH.

James says You and I are even, we're all in sync and you don't have to worry because I'm not voting to evict you. I need you to play it calm, cool and collected. She says she's trying.

They start Adam bashing and then Sheila says she's not throwing Adam under the bus!

Sheila goes back to kitchen.

Sheila says that Adam never talks to her about anything. James says yeah, he throws it on you. Sheila says she's not throwing Adam under the bus, he's doing it himself (yeah, with your help). Thanks James again for the conversation and leaves. Cameras follow her back to the kitchen where she resumes eating.

Josh and Chels on cams 3 and 4. Talking about Natalie. Chels says Natalie's mom won't watch the show because she's sensitive about different things, but yet Natalie will give Matt a blow job on tv.

James joins them. They start teasing Chelsia about how she gets aggressive when she's speaking to people. Josh says she claps her hands and says "this is how we're going to play the game". They start talking about Sheila. James tells them to be quiet because she's right there in the kitchen and she can hear you. Chelsia says she doesn't care. Josh says you have treat her with kid gloves. James says he's keeping her on the block because her and Adam cannot vote together. Recounts his conversation with Sheila.

Chelsia recounts a conversation she heard between Sheila and Adam where Sheila told Adam that she would have his back no matter what in this game. Talk switches to the next HOH comp and they all think it will probably be a mental challenge. Chelsia thinks it will be faces (maybe the Morph-o-Matic from previous season?).

James starts talking about Sheila again and says he hopes that she caught on that it will be a long week. Chelsia says Sheila probably thinks that she will be taken off the block.

BBT 2:23 - Josh and Sharon in BR. Sharon asks who they're getting out. Josh says Adam. Sharon says that isn't the right move. Asks how Josh knows and what Chelsia said. Josh tells her she said they were taking down Sheila and putting up Adam. Sharon thinking and ummm humm ing then says "FRICK!"

and leaves to squeak at GPs.

(lost feed and may have this wrong. I didn't think they were taking Sheila down sorry!)

2:38BBT - Feeds 3 & 4 Matt & Adam laying in their beds reading the bible and comparing things in bible to Indiana Jones.

Josh in bed on feed 1

James & Chelsia chatting in bed on Feed 2

Earlier, when Josh told Sharon about James plan he told her James will take down Ryan and put up Adam and let Adam & Sheila fight it out. Josh tells Sharon she can't say anything, Sharon doesn't think it's a good idea, that Ryan is a bigger threat. Josh says its best if they just go with the flow. Josh went and told Sharon all this 2 minutes after he said to James he won't tell Sharon anything so that she doesn't let it slip to Nat or Sheila.

2:46BBT - Natalie, Shelia & Sharon in kitchen. Natalie said she wants to paint a picture of Sharon. Ryan walks through kitchen and asks Natalie if she will pluck his eyebrows. Natalie says yes but she's going to eat first. Then says to girls Ryan and Matt both want me to pluck their eyebrows. Natalie talks about how she usually has very dark brown, almost black hair but BB made her dye it lighter.

Adam & Matt still discussing bible. (It's cute - Matt is reading precious moments bible - Sharon's & Adam is reading a pink bible - Nat's)

3:15 pm BBT - Matt got out of the shower, went to his room, put baby powder down his pants and used his Secret deoderant, Ry was laughing at his Secret, Matt tells him don't knock it till her tries it. Matt asks if he got head in the shower. Mat tells him no, Ry said he would have jumped at that... Matt says "Some days a guy just doesn't want head". Ry says "Whatever dude!".

BBT 3:25 - Sharon in HT and Sheila sitting on side talking to her. Sheila tells Sharon that Natalie can't make a decision on her own and you can get the truth out of her when she's put on the spot. Sheila is AGAIN rehashing the conflict with Ryan over the money. Sheila talking about how Ryan doesn't have "relationships with everyone in this house" and she does. Sharon says "it's because these people don't care until they have to care." They agree this is true. Sheila going back to Natalie bashing. Thinks Nat should have defended her last night. Sharon sitting and listening and nodding head. Sheila says she believes Ry was going to backdoor someone all along. She talks about how she was so stunned about it all and she was strong-armed over the James eviction. Sheila says she's the one who cares about everyone. She now throws Adam under the bus....again. Trying to get Sharon to side with her, even after James has told her to be "cool calm and collected" this week! She's trying to toss all the "boys club" under the bus. Sheila says "That's what I hate about people who aren't on the block. They start saying crap to you when you're on the block." (*OMG!*)

3:27BBT

Sheila & Sharon at hottub. They are talking about Natalie, that she can't make a decision on her own. Comment on how rattled she was when it came to her making a decision on who to vote back in the house. That she didn't know what to do without Matt telling her. Sheila then starts going on about the fight she had with Ryan yesterday. Rehashing how Ryan says he knows everyone in the house well too but Sheila ranting on about how she has really taken the time to get to know people and Ryan only knows the boys. Sheila just keeps going on and on and on. Sharon not really saying anything.

3:36 pm BBT - Shelia says that when she won the Penthouse Pet all she got was a hatchback car. She said she sold it for $3,000.00 a couple years later. She is talking about the movie Ellie and how she didn't even audition she was handed it, she says she didn't even have to earn it, the only thing she has ever earned was being a mother, it is a struggle to be a single parent (join the club a$$ wipe! I'm gonna call her a waaaaaa-bulance) She goes on and on about all the celebs she has been with and all the rich men... then she talks of her 'possible, future' book that she has been working on for 10 years...

BBT 4:25 - HT - For at least the last hour, Sheila has been running at the mouth to Sharon about everyone in her supposed original alliance (matt/nat/adam/ry) and how she's in the right and the victim all the time.

(*blah blah blah*)

BBT 4:38 - BY Adam and Matty talking about how the vote will go. Adam says he thinks Ryan is out of there. They wonder if Sheila will come after them. Adam says she's a flip flopper and he thinks she will be on the other side after the vote. Matt says it's going to be everybody vs. me and Natalie.

Nat and Ryan come out. Nat has plucked Ryan's eyebrows and Matt goes inside with her for his turn at the eyebrow grooming.

The house is quiet. Not much going on.

Josh napping. James and Chels laying in couch BR. James called to DR. Sharon showering.....

(*out for a while...bye*)

BBT 4:54 James and Chels in HOH. It appears Chelsia could hear Matt, Ryan and Adam talking while she and James were supposed to be napping. She's telling James what she heard when half asleep. Something about one of them being too smart for being 21 and how they want Sheila gone. James says he's thinking about backdooring Matt now instead of Adam. Now he thinks he should take Sheila off and put Matt up instead of what he told Ryan earlier which was pull Ry off and put Adam up. (*he's not thinking straight*) He says the house will be in awe and disbelief. He says they won't have his back. Chel says Matt and Adam are who hold things together. she says with no Matt, Nat would be nervous and that would be good. James says he needs to talk to Sharon. Chelsia says not to tell Sharon what he's thinking. James wants to know if Sharon is entwined with the other group or not. Chel says she's bitter about being on the block. Chelsia says he needs to think this through and go over EVERY possibility. They wonder if Sheila is saying one thing now and will do another later if she stays. Chelsia says Ryan will not help James.

They decide the vote will be 3-3 but need to talk to Sharon without telling her anything. They want to know where she stands on everything and Nat in particular. James says maybe pull Ryan off and put up Natalie. Chelsia says Natalie has an advantage in mental power. Chelsia says it wouldn't hurt them enough cuz the other side would throw her under the bus in a second. They believe that if they get rid of Matt, Nat will go "cuckoo".

James says he's going to take Adam out like he thought this week but still needs to talk to Sharon.

Chelsia says she will try to remember more of what was said during nap time and she goes to SpaRm to pull Sharon upstairs.

In SpaR are Sheila, Josh, Sharon and Nat. They are jabbering about nothing.

BBT 5:06 Sharon enters HOH and James asks where she stands. She says she's trying to get the lay of the land and that Sheila is hounding her like crazy. James tells her they have to stick together cuz this week will be really rocky and intense. He says it will be both the ones who "fucked us" last week. He tells her he's taking Sheila off and putting Matt up. (what the heck? He's switching up all the time*) Sharon says ok. James says this week they can knock out ANYONE. Sharon says she's been working Sheila and that Sheila is pissed off at Nat. Sharon says Sheila said she would put Matt and Nat up against eachother if she got HOH. They agree Nat would be not good if Matt leaves. They think next week's targets will be Josh or Chelsia. If James was paying attention, Sharon revealed she had heard the Adam out plan because she says something about the next HOH if either Adam or Ryan stay, whichever one... and he didn't say that to her directly. Earlier today James had said since Josh and Chels were the only ones he told til he told Ryan, he would know if Josh said anything. Guess it maybe doesn't matter now.

The conversation continues and James says he knows Adam was told about the backdoor....Sharon says "who told them that?" and James says it's how they work. He says that he wants them to think he's doing one thing while he's doing another.

BBT 5:21 HOH Sharon and James -Sharon finally gets to saying she'd love to see Matt go because they all depend on Matt and it will make Nat nuts. Sharon says that whole group depends on Matt to carry them to the end. James says "Let's do it and shake this whole house up!"

James says he's going to talk to Adam and find out what he's thinking and then try to turn him against matt. Sharon says Matt voted not to bring James back. (*finally!*) James says this is going to be a bad week and Natalie is going to break down and cry. Sharon says we have the numbers.

Sharon goes out of HOH and James says he'll talk to Adam next.

BBT 5:28 - Sharon takes Josh aside and tells of new plan to bd Matt.

James takes Adam to HOH. James tells Adam that his guys are throwing him under the bus. Adam says he voted James back into house. James says they think they know what will happen tomorrow, but it'll be something else. He tells Adam they think Adam will go up and that isn't the plan. Adam starts fighting for his life, and James says chill out. James says he wants to know where Adam stands. Adam says hes not against James. James tells Adam he seems to have entrenched himself with Matt, but he wants to know Adam is with James. Adam goes along and says thanks for telling him he's not going up. James says the voting situation on whether it was Matt or Adam who voted to keep James out is pissing him off. (*what does it freakin' matter?*)

James says he just wanted Adam to be aware but he's not going up. James asks if A thinks it's a smart move? A says he doesn't know and either Matt or Ryan need to go. He says he's not playing both sides and that the Matt group all talks theory. Adam says he's on James' side.

Two feeds on the kitchen with Sharon, Chelsia, Natalie, Josh and Shiela making dinner (Sheila is SILENT!!)

The other feeds are on Ryan and James playing chess.

Archived