March 15 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh just got up, went to the bathroom then went outside and stood in the middle of the yard (I guess checking the temp) and went back to bed. He was in his underwear.

Sharon is cutting up a pepper for the GPs while Josh, Adam and Chelsia watch. Sheila is making coffee and not saying much at all.

Matt, Ryan and Natalie are outside practicing with the croquet set.

James is up and around.

BBT 10:40ishAM - James and Chelsia in BY whispering about backdooring someone. Discussing what the fallout will be if James does that.

James says "he was one of the people I cared most about in the house " and he was put on the block because of "him" and said the guy also pressured Natalie into voting the way she did. "He" can go fuck himself.

Chel asks if he's telling anyone else, and he says just Josh. chel says don't but James already did.

Chel asks if James will make a deal with Ry and James says "it will be understood" James wasn't going to tell anyone but he figured everyone would be scared if he did that without telling.

Chel says Sheila was crazy last night.

Chel asks if something weired happened last night and James says no.

James says he thinks this is the technical move too because he thinks he's playing people and another thing is he can't vote without Sheila. I don't want them campaigning together. (*is he backdooring Baller?*)

James says he doesn't like some of what happened and he can say he forgives but it's screwed up.

Chel says last night everyone was trying to figure out how America voted. They laugh at Sheila's prediction that Alex was second. (*HA! Little do they know)

James says he's not going to tell Adam what he's thinking about doing.

Chelsia says "would you want to have known?" James says "if it would have helped. ..... how do you tell someone you're going to backdoor them?"

Chel says That worries me. Matty and ryan are working together. Sheila said that last night too.

James says it will only get harder to get "him" out. James says "he's" underestimated mentally. James says "To be honest I don't give a fuck, this is what I'm gonna do."

Chel asks if he's telling everyone and James says jsut Josh, Chel and Sharon.

Chels says something about last night Sheila was talking about people finding out I'm not an actress and I feel like a fraud.

BBT 10:50ish AM- James says maybe he will have a conversation with "him" and "He's gonna freak!"

Chel says it will happen if you talk to him or not.

James says it's the last thing "he" thinks will happen. Says Adam is "feisty"(I think feisty but can't hear it too well?).

James says "Or I pick off Matt"

Can't hear what Chelsia says in response but can hear "I would love for that to happen but then we're back to total sides"

James asks if she thinks this other move is all right and Chel says "I don't know".

She reminds James about his trying hard to set an example and she's trying to think of what the ramifications will be. She says he should do what he feels will get him farther in the game.

James says "We'll see."

Chel says "I think either person that you put up....the votes will be 3-3"

more talk about last night.

James says "I came back to fuck you all. Seriously I'm going to fuck everyone that fucked me over. Bad hard."

They change to discussing Chelsia's goodbye message to James.

Chel says "You seem aggrivated" James says "I am. I hate everybody. Everyone fucked me over. I wish I could just evict everyone."

Chel says "They'll all do it again." and James says he knows.

James says "he" needs to know that I left on the block because of him and he had the balls to treat me like shit last week.

It seems the "HE" is Adam. James says he gave Adam something and got screwed for it and he had really trusted Adam and now he doesn't.

Chelsia says that the worst choice would be to put Matty up. She talks about the ramifications with Natalie and others. James says Chelsia is a big target and she needs to watch out. James says Chelsia is bigger target than Josh because she's good. Chel says she knows they don't like her and she doesn't like them either.

I think they're actually talking about James using the veto and putting Adam ? on the block because they're underestimating him as a player.

Josh and Sharon were having a discussion about it while Josh was showering. Josh told Sharon what James was thinking and she said he's crazy and Ryan has to go this week.

11:15 am BBT - James/Chels/Josh in BY. Josh is back on his diet... no carbs. Josh said he is going to shave his head today. Chels says - are you serious? Josh - yeah I am just sick of it. I am gonna cut it as short as yours (talking about James) Chels - That will be hot! Josh - There is a weird feeling about today, it doesn't feel right. Chels - that is what I was just saying! Something is off... Josh - I woke up this morning, came outside, looked around and I was wondering 'Are we the only ones alive? Is there anyone living outside these walls? Chels - It is just so weird Josh is talking about how he has had dreams regarding tragedy at least once a week, last night he dreamed something happened to his parents, it clearly shook him up. James is talking about how Matt made Nat give him a BJ last night, he is stating the rumor IS true, it happened the first week and now the third...

11:32 am BBT - Josh and James in BY playing pool Josh - so you got a lot of sleep last night? James - yeah Josh - ok this is f***** weird! I usuall suck! James - well you just cleaned up the table! Josh - ok now we are back to the normal Josh James - there are a lot of solids on the table - silence - They say it is cold in the shade Josh - you know this is the first time I have ever won at pool, this is freakin awesome! Ry is now going to play a game with josh - Ry - I've never played with you before! This could be fun! Josh whispers something about the convo last night Ry - I can't wait to see the segments of you dancing Josh - oh yeah when I was in HoH I would just break it down! Ry - yeah I like to see you prance Josh - yeah Ry - I missed your umbrella stint today Back to talk about Josh shaving his head and how short it is going to be. They begin the pool game. Ry is going to break Josh - I just won my first pool game ever Ry - you won against James? Cool Ry is solids... Can hear Sheila yappin in the background Ry - practice up Chelsia Chels - what is this? Ry - I don't know Chels - that is disgusting Ry - you are probably really good at this Josh Josh - No but my dad is great! He always tried to get to teach me tricks, he takes me to a sports bar for bonding I am the only gay guy in the bar. Josh talking about the Longhorns and the games he watches Josh - So is the patch helping at all? Ry - Yeah! I don't even think about it, I will take a few drags off of Adams cigs but I am good, I am actually glad that I ran out of cigs. If I can go a few weeks of not smoking when I get out of here I won't smoke, I smoked a lot in here, this house makes you smoke Josh - yeah - habit Ry - did you wake up feeling disgusting today? Josh - not really, I am back on my diet after being on slop I just kinda went buckwild Ry - well after being on slop you deserved it Josh - yeah especially with waht went down Ry - so are you pretty close with your dad? Josh says yeah, he says his parents are together and they were like high school sweethearts.

BBT approx 11:10 -BY James asks Chel what kind of deals do people make when they use Veto? Chel says it's usually watching someone's back or not putting someone up.

James says he only told Chelsia and Josh about the backdoor plan so if it gets out he knows who to go to. Chels says she's not saying anything about it.

James jokes he can't wait to backdoor Chel.

Josh comes out into BY and joins them.

Josh asks if James wants to talk and James says no.

Josh sits with them to eat his breakfast. He has steak. no carb diet.

Josh says he's going to shave his head today...not bald but really short. He says it's a creepy day. Chel agrees.

James says she hears the reason Nat is so caught up with Matt is the sexual contact on days 2 and 3. He says Nat admitted to the BJs last night.

James says Adam is going up. James explains that he found out that he was backdoored because of Adam even when he was on Adam's side. He says he thinks Adam is playing both sides and that Adam uses Sheila's opinion on votes as an excuse. James says Sheila and Adam are way too connected game wise. Looks like Ryan will be removed.

11:42 am BBT - Josh just won the pool game. Shar and She talking She says that he is just skating through the game and isn't being punished for anything he does. Nat says she is waiting for the sun to pass the boat so she can lay out on the boat. Discussing who the votes were to keep James. She saying that Nat lied to James face too, she wasn't the only one. Chels mutters something She tells he Thank you Chelsia, Thank you! She - You know James isn't stupid, people get ahead of themselves, so cocky, so sure of themselves... that is why Adam was acting like that, because you know if James would have pulled me down and put Adam up he would be kissing my a$$. The girls are rearrainging the chaise lounges for optimal tanning.

11:48 am BBT - Chels got in the pool and yells BURRRRR! Josh - this was just laying by the door or something? Nat - the balls were up there and those two things (mallet) were leaning against it. Josh is playing croquet and Nat, Shar, She and Chels are soaking up the sun. Ry Matt playing pool... James went inside, don't know where A dam is don't hear his big mouth (She and Adam are both a great pair... loud and annoying! ) Nat and Shar say that their bodies are still sore. Nat says that she has yet to start her period and it is getting ridiculous. Chels - is that why you put your red suit on? Nat -yeah, just in case! They talk about Amanda and when she was on her period she was wearing her green bathing suit with underwear underneath and she was leaking and she jumped in the pool and got blood all over it (TMI) James outside, talks about Adams comments and how none of his convos will make it to TV.

BBT 11:53 Ryan and James shooting pool. James tells Ry he's taking him off the block. Ryan says he's indebted and asks what's the catch and James says just watch out for me later. Ry says You just made my week dude. James says he's just watching out for himself. Ry says awesome and starts whistling.

Ryan says he feels like he can enjoy life now and he can relax. James says it won't be easy because someone else will be up. He is keeping his word, but says Adam broke his trust so Adam is going up.

Ryan says it doesn't surprise him. James indicated Adam said he had James' back since the beginning. Ryan says to tell him what to do and James says "you do what you need to do." James says he wants the favor back later. Ry says ok. (seems Ry had Adam in his sights too).

James says that last week Adam told him he would vote with Sheila and so now they can both campaign together. Ry says last week Adam told him he wanted to vote Sheila out himself, so something is fishy. James says Whatever.

(*nice twist!*)

Ryan says he thinks James is doing a good thing for the game. James says something is going on today cuz they're taking sheets off the camera.

Ryan tells James his lips are sealed.

Ryan asks if people are shocked. James says he hasn't told Matt or Nat and that he's kept his word to them so he's in good standing.

James says backdooring sucks but that's the way it goes. James says he takes things seriously and he hopes people understand that if they screw him, they will be screwed 10 fold.

BBT 12:03 Ryan laying in boat freakin' out and thinking.

11:53 am BBT - Shar just announced that she had laser surgery... BB - Good morning HG's! It's going to be hot out there today ! Don't forget your sunscreen! Nat - What??? That was a new one! Nat talking about how her mother had laser surgery cuz she was almost blind. Shar says that she knows someone that can't smell, all they can smell is vicks vaporub. Nat says she would rather be deaf than not be able to see. Nat - to not be able to see would be terrible. Nat - Chels you want lotion? Chels - No I am good Shar - she doesn't use anything, lets cover it out of the sun Chels - the only thing good is Baby Oil Nat - Did you know that Mineral Oil is bad for you??? Chels - Mieral Oil? Nat - yeah the stuff they put in Visctorias Secret, I had to give it all away to my cousins because they are like 13, I am trying to prevent that. Nat is giving a lecture about Vasoline... Mineral Oil... She - I think ultimately it is your genes too.... Nat - my younger sister looks a lot older than me too because of her lifestyle, she tans everyday, she works in a bar so she is around the cigarettes... She - you can still smoke in your bars? Nat - oh yeah... Chels - you can smoke everywhere in Iowa... rest. Bars, it is their choise. Shar - they passed that with theirs too.

12:45 pm BBT - James was practicing croquet, he went inside to the SR, got some ground beef went back to the kitchen. The girls were talking about how Amanda got her Hair dye, Nat said she only got it because she had a bad day and was crying and whining. Sheila wants to dye her hair. Chels gets up and heads for the kitchen. When she walks in James asks her what she wanted to talk to him about in reference to Sheila. They do a quick count to make sure all of the HG's are in the BY. They then proceed to have a make out session. Chels then talls James about how Sheila wants him to backdoor Adam... they talk of the convo and what they should do. James starts making burgers. FotH.

We have FotH. Chelsia and James were talking in the kitchen. I came in just before FotH but from what I heard, she is telling James that Sheila is going to talk to him about taking her off the block and putting Adam up.

12:50PM BBT: Feeds are back. James is making burgers.

Ryan found the Salmon in the fridge. Sounds like it had been in there for a couple of days too long and he was gaging as he put it in the trash. Chelsia is helping make lunch.

Meanwhile... Outside, the rest are talking about Survivor and their families. Natalie wants to do Playboy "the girls of BB 9" Matt thinks Amanda and Jen would probably do it and maybe the could include some from past seasons. Maybe Jen form season 8 would do it (doubt it) and that Dani was too skinny for playboy.

Archived