March 14 - Live Feed Updates

BBT5:36 Nat goes into BY to join James, Matt and Josh and asks what guys are talking about. They tell her rehashing the "most psychotic week in BB history." Nat says Oh yeah and talks about the vote out and right back in of James and says "What is that bipolar or something?" Then Nat makes killer joke and says "It's like something my mom would do!" James, Matt, Josh uncomfortable with the joke and don't laugh and one of them says..."noooo".

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:36BBT Natalie joins Josh, Matty and James in the BY. She asks what's up, Josh says just rehashing the most psychotic week in BB history.

Talk switches to what it's like to be evicted and meet Julie face to face. James says she's the most perfect person ever. She sits so straight. "Remember to have good posture" he says.

The fantastic foursome realize that twice now, a person that was evicted came back and won HOH: first Ryan, then James.

Adam walks out and loudly proclaims he's a liar evidentally. They switch to trashing Sheila again. Natalie in a snarky voice imitating Sheila: just remember I'm the one that kept Matt in the house.

Matt predicting that Sheila will try to get to him by saying that she's the same age as his mom, which would probably make him feel bad.

Matt says you know how the sympathy vote goes: I'll be on the block next week. Everyone laughs and James says "we're no longer protecting you". Natalie says Matt has "Sheila protection now". Matt hopes the target is finally off his back.

BBT 5:41

Sharon goes into boat BR where Sheila is...Sharon says no one has your back and you just heard it! Sheila says thank you Sharon. Reference is to conversation they had with Nat earlier. Sheila says "it makes me sick" the whole side has to vote for her to save her. She says she doesn't have Adam, Ryan, Nat or anyone anymore. Sharon says it'll be 3-3 vote and Sheila says that's what James wants. Sheila says she's glad about what Nat said and she doesn't have Nat or Matt's backs anymore and doesn't give a damn about them. She was going to save matt's ass and would have never voted Nat out. She said it was a hard decision. She bitches about Nat taking the deal with James during the POV and how it didn't help Sheila at all. Sheila claims Nat and Matt were campaigned for by her more than once.

They move on to discussing past evictions.

Sheila says it's amazing how this situation brings out the worst in people. She says you can't hide from your flaws in this house.

5:56PM BBT Matt has left, so Nat, James, Chels and Josh are still by the HT. They are still trying to figure out who the mysterious 3rd vote was for the Mystery guest, Adam or Matt. Both are still denying that they cast that vote to pick the mystery guest over James.

Switch changes back to Sheila, James says if she stays it's because she's entertainment. The group jokes that they should put Sheila up every week and mess with her every night.

Talking about the sirens. James thinks that the sirens are "America" making the decisions that week (splitting up the couples, bringing people back in). Well, he's half right.

Josh predicts they will stay in singles, but that it will get wacky. Siren goes off in the middle of the night, we're doing a PoV. Or some crazy double eviction. (they sound kind of paranoid)

I like Natalie's imitation of Sheila. Talking about how Sheila keeps saying she's going to up her game and not piggy back, but then she turns around and piggy backs!

6:10pm bbt: Sharon and Sheila whispering. Rehashing that Natalie would not have Sheila's back. Adam and Matt break up the conversation. Talk turns to how sexually frustrated they all are. Sheila says it's been a good 5 months. The guys leave, and the girls go back to it. Sharon says ultimately you only have yourself in this game, you know who you trust and don't trust. Sheila says she's made mistakes, and then tells Sharon that she wouldn't be there if she gone against her gut and voted out James. Talks about how she apologized to James, but that she was being pressured. It wasn't her intention. Says she wanted Alex back in the house because he had respect for the women in the house, and he cooked and cleaned. Says she didn't get a thank you or anything.

Sheila says she will try hard to win HOH and might even twist it up a bit. Says she might put Adam on the block because he's treating her like shit.

Talking about how they both liked Amanda and Alex but they were all convinced to save Matt that week. Everyone keeps saving Matt and now they are finding out the things he's been saying and how he is.

6:22PM BBT: S and S talking about Natalie and how she's basically been a doormat to Matt, and allowed him to treat her like shit. Sharon says that Natalie said she would rather go back to Oregon than have Matt treat her that way. Sharon says there is no amount of money in this world that would make her let someone treat her badly. Sharon says she will walk out knowing she played a good game and she will be the same person she was before she came in the house. She learned 3 things in the Marine corp: Honor, Committment, Courage. Says you will get further in the game if you stick with yourself and do what's right.

Someone's stomach is growling loudly. I think it's Sheila's.

Josh says there is a croquet set in the SR. Thinks its for a luxury challenge.

6:28PM BBT Josh, Matt and Ryan in the BY playing with the croquet set. There are really big mallets and a big croquet ball. Speculating if there will be a luxury comp. James asks if anyone knows the rules of croquet. Ryan explains that there are arches and you line them up however you want. Get as many shots as it takes. (Not sure if that is completely right, but we'll go with it).

Back in the boat room the righteous talk continues. Sheila is asking what are you willing to do, what are you willing to give up, to win $1 mil (doesn't she mean $500Gs?). Says she doesn't want to walk out and think she didn't give it her all.

around 6:20 BBT

the girls found a pair of crochet (sp) set in the storage room

2 big heavy balls (like weight balls) and two oversize crochet stick thingys

ryan and james have been out there playing them with speculating what it could be for

food comp? next weeks hoh? luxury comp?

nat and chel getting dinner ready

sheila still burning up sharon's ears

about 30 minutes later........

nat goes outside where the guys are and tells them josh just got a letter, everybody to the living room NOW!!!!!!

ryan and i think adam don't believe it at first then ryan sees josh with the letter through the siding glass door so they all head inside then FLAMES

Flames for about 5 minutes

comes back to the hg's just randon talking about the letter can't really tell what's goin on because they are being very vague (sp)

i keep hearing someone say "we do need to watch out mouths" someone says i couldn't believe it when i heard "her" voice someone else says yeah she really runs this shit (must be allison grouder) someone said producer

they asked for no more potty conversations

sheila said she said "maybe it's the youth in this group"

sheila said no i'm guilty of it too

then i heard sharon say "so they HAVE been in sequester this whole time"

so they must have been given a heads up about that

apparently they were told to watch the vulgar stories and the language

7:00PM BBT And we're back! In the kitchen talking about how Chelsia and Matt have the worst mouths in the house. Says they can't say the c word anymore. Evidentally, they've gotten a lecture from Allison about the amount of swearing in the house (as if that's anything new). Sheila says it's not just the youth in the house b/c she does it too. (I don't think this self censoring is going to last long). Chelsia says someone probably has to sit and bleep us all day. Sheila says it doesn't make for good tv.

In the BY Matt, Adam and Ryan playing with the croquet set. Matt says Look at her (Sheila). She's looking at me right now, she's nervous. Ryan: I just think it's funny she's playing that 10Gs thing.

Matt saying they should really practice this game b/c it could be for HOH. Ryan says could be before that.

Matt: Why is she nervous Baller? She knows she's got our votes (talking about Sheila). You owe her.

Ryan says why does anyone fricking owe her? She floated the whole game.

I can hear whispering from one of the other cams, so I switch to cam 3 to Sharon and Josh. Talking about how Sheila has a 3-3 vote. Saying James is like he doesn't care how it goes b/c it doesn't affect the game, but Sharon says he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of putting Sheila up if that was the case. Sharon thinks Josh could win HOH this week and that he could do damage control. Josh says he wouldn't put Natalie up, he likes her. Sharon argues that if you put them up against each other (Natalie and Matt) they would fall apart and campaign against each other. True colors will come out.

Ryan intrudes on the whispering and talk switches to the evicted HGs. They wonder if they're sequestered together or in separate houses. They think it would be messed up for them to be together and then have the chance to come back in the house and tell everyone things that has been said and going on.

Josh is called to DR. Sharon is alone with her thoughts, looking like she has this all figured out.

I just tuned back in. Everyone just finished dinner. Sheila and Adam had a little tiff. Matt teasing Adam, saying Sheila's running this.

Sheila says I heard my name over there Matty. Natalie says You talking about She Bot?

Matt says you're paranoid city over there. Sheila says yeah, especially since someone's snapping for no reason (Adam).

8:03PM BBT Josh and Sharon back in the bed talking. Rehasing the 3-3 vote, and Josh says he'd rather see Sheila go. Sharon talking about Natalie and how she was stupid to tell everyone that she and Matt were acting, and made everyone feel sorry for her. Rehashing that if Josh wins HOH, Matt and Natalie need to go up, either straight up or by back door.

8:13PM BBT Ryan, Josh, Sharon and Matt in BR. Ryan says in the 1 minute before he has to leave the house on Wednesday, he will go back and shake up the lava lamps.

This is a night of rehashing for sure. Sharon cannot get off of the mystery guest debacle. Ryan says he doesn't think they will do something like bring someone back into the house again.

Switch to talk of the GPs. Ryan and Sharon talk about what they feed the GPs and how often. Ryan asks what names Sharon came up with for them. Sharon says she named the fat one Spoiled and the other Spazed.

8:45PM BBT I go away for a while, and now Sheila's got Ryan hemmed up in the bedroom, burning his ears. Talking about they are where they are because of the choices they made. Ryan asked are you really going to play that 10Gs card against me? Sheila says yeah, I'm not going to lie, using one of her cliches. Ryan says he's not mad, just can't believe she's doing that. Sheila going over her whole story again. Ryan says it was unfair to him that he was used as a card for her. Sheila says it was a knee jerk reaction, it was him or her.

Sheila wants to give Ryan the "big picture" about what is being thought in the house. Says that others told her that Ryan shouldn't be in the house because he's teamed up with Jen and they have $15Gs between them. Sheila tells him what she's earned while she's been in the house: relationships. Says that if Allison was in sequester and Sheila was in the final 2 with Ryan or with Joshua, Allison would give Sheila the money because of the conversation they had before Allison was evicted where Sheila told her she didn't like what she (Sheila) has been doing in this game.

Archived