March 14 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:11 pm BBT: OD LD is over.

The boys went inside and the POV is locked up in the guinea pig cage. They're all guessing that the PoV might be tonight.

9:15 pm BBT: The POV is spelled out in Block Letters. P = Blue, O = Red, V = Green. They speculate that BB took Natalie's paper with all the puzzle clues on it because she was onto something. Sheila and Ryan are the only ones that haven't left the area that the guinea pigs are in. Of course the puzzle obsessed Natalie keeps going back and forth from guinea pig cage and BY.

9:15 pm BBT: Natalie and Sheila are talking about what the PoV competition could be. They think it could be something where they have to remember what colors house guests were wearing during specific competitions. Nat tells Sheila that if her ass was on the block she wouldn't leave "this" (guinea pig cage) until she figured out the puzzle.

Side Note: Caught a pic of Chelsia and Natalie together. It reminded me of James and Chelsia's plan to form new connections to the other house guests. That the core 4 will stick together for as long as possible but, they need a 5th to have the majority. This convo. was last night after everyone left Jame's new HoH room. Chelsia said she'll go after Natalie. Looks like by today's bonding... Chelsia's started her new campaign.

9:34 pm BBt: Nat is trying to help Sheila to study the g.p. cage thinking POV will have something in common with it, but Nat is so weird in her thinking. She tells Sheila that the vote might be 4/3 in her favor, but only 6 will be voting. Nat really need to chill out!

9:39 pm BBT: Natalie is telling Ryan, Josh, Chelsia and Sharon that Sheila just got mad at her and threatened her. A) Because she (Sheila) is on the block and that she shouldn't be there, it wasn't the plan. Nat shouldn't have voted James back in the game. B) If someone on her (Sheila's) team wins PoV and doesn't use it on her, she'll be livid and "remember." (Ed. CeCiMom: Didn't Sheila just spout all day long about her epiphany that she needs to win this on her own and not "piggy back" other house guests.)

9:45 pm BBT: Most house guests outside bashing Sheila; all the stupid things she's said, done, all her lies, etc.

9:50 pm BBT: Sheila goes to bed. She doesn't try to figure out the PoV clues. (Guess she feels she's safe?)

9:55 BBT

Josh...Sharon....Natalie and Adam are dogging Sheila for whining so much about being on the block...Shelia has gone to the blue bedroom and turned out the lights......She is crying.....and saying keeps saying "I miss you" over and over. I guess to her son.

Natalie had taken off her bathing suit bottoms and is running around outside the hot tub saying it is time to go skinny dipping

11:30 pm BBT: All the house guests except Sheila have been hanging out in the living room all evening. Periodically, each of them is called to the DR. While this is going on they plan a trick to play on Sheila (She's been in her room alone sleep all BBAD time.) Their plan is to wake her up and tell her it's time for PoV comp. They talk about various scenarios to accomplish this.

12:03AM BBT Everyone just ran into Sheilas room while she was asleep and yelled POV Competition! She's running out in her uni- They're all cracking up outside. So now everyone is just sitting outside in the backyard. Everyone is cracking up, Sheila isn't buying it! She goes back inside and heads to her room. She mumbles this house is totally insane, while all the HG's are still in the backyard cracking up and talking about it.

12:06AMBBT They call Sheila to the DR AGAIN! ( I think BB is actually playing with her don't think she actually is going they aren't showing it) All HG's except Sheila outside cracking up about waking Sheila up with a fake POV. They're talking about how SHeilas trigger word is SHUT UP, she doesn't like to be told that.

12:14AM BBT Sheila IS in the DR they're dying to see what she has to say when she gets out. They all head inside now. Josh, James, Chels getting snacks sitting around the table. Josh says tomorrow back full force on diet Chels and Josh eating. Nats saying she almost peed her pants that was great what they did to Sheila.

8:22 am BBT: They must be playing them about half a dozen songs this morning. We're still on FotH.

8:25 am BBT: Sharon is draaaaging herself out of bed. Mumbles can be heard around the bedrooms about having to get up so early.

8:27 am BBT: Nat and Sharon cooing and baby talking to the GP's.

Shelia is in the shower. Sharon using the washroom, and Matt and Adam are still in bed.

8:30 am BBT: BB: Ryan, please go to the diary room.

8:47 am BBT - All cams show Ry back in his makeshift bed next to Matt and Adams bed.

** I won't be able to do any extensive updates for a few days as I can only use my left hand and I am a righty, I had open carpal tunnel release on my right hand yesterday.

9:15AM BBT: Who ever is operating the camera today in the GP cage is a jokester. Chelsia was eating her breakfast looking at the cage and they kept zooming in on her eating and the GP eating.

9:25AM BBT: Two feeds are on Josh in bed then the camera switches to Sharon. Josh, Sharon, Josh, Sharon. It's kind of scary... The other feeds are on the kitchen with Adam, Natalie and Sheila eating etc.

9:30PM BBT: Now the whole house is going back to bed except Sheila who is in the kitchen.

9:55AMish BBT: James is called to the DR. Sharon is giggling and getting back into bed saying, "I can't believe I was asked about them." [GPs?]

A short time later we get FotH. They could be picking PoV players?

Archived