March 14 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:00PM BBT: Let the Sheila discussion begin.

James tells her right off that he isn't changing his nominations. She wants to explains to him how everything went down about his evictions. She is telling him that a few people lied to him. When everyone wanted to backdoor Matt she has said to Josh and Sharon not to say anything around Natalie because she would tell Matt.

James out of DR he goes outside Sheila asks if he's going to sleep, he said no she can talk. Sheila says congratulations on winning Veto he says thanks......what's up

he said first off, i'm not changing the noms

she said ok

she starts babbling.......

*gotta leave for a bit*

SHeila pleading her case... saying it wasn't her and ryan was planning on keeping james, she is saying a liar is a liar, and james is saying i'm just showing people that i am going to keep my word.

She understands he can break a tie and what not. "now let me tell you somethin" (classic sheila quote)

BBT 4:05 ishJames and Sheila in BY boat talking.

James saying that to win you have to invest in people whether you want to or not. He said that he obvoiusly didn't invest in the 5 who voted him out.

Sheila coming up with all her normal Sheila Cliches = "Let me tell you something." "I'm not gonna lie to you." "Who knows." "I'm a single mom." "Leave my son out of this." "How do you think I feel?" "I have been piggybacking off of Matt and Natalie." etc. (*good lord she's repetative and tries to always make it seems she has the road most difficult*)

James admits that he didn't bond with people and that hanging out with Chelsia so much hurt his game play and he's going to change up.

BBT 4:20 Sheila says she's made mistakes and needs to learn from them. (*How about doing just that Sheila instead of flappin' your gums about it over and OVER and OVER again?*)

When James says what he would or wouldn't do, Sheila says "Oh I know." every time! She appears to know exactly what James will and won't do in every situation.

James says all she has to do is to just be on the block. She doesn't have to do anything.

James says being evicted and brought back immediately helps your game. He then tells Sheila that her being on the block makes it even between them now and they're done.

4:27BBT Ryan, Matt, James and Adam in the BY. Matt complaining how everything in the yard is nasty and dirty, covered with saw dust or something.

Not much going on, Matt and Adam start a game of pool, Ryan beating the dirt off the pillows and furniture.

Must not be much going on in the house because all four cams are on the five in the BY.

This is boring! Can they please switch to something else? I'd rather see alliance talk than watch this snail race.

Ryan saying how he feels like just sleeping today (no kidding, after watching this, so do I.)

Sheila asks if it's Friday, Ryan says yup.

4:38BBT Outdoor LD just announced.

"HGs, this is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door." Chelsia finally saunters out. Natalie, Sharon and Josh are still MIA.

5:00PM BBT: Finally! Now the fun talk begins. LD is over so everyone can go off in their respective corners and conspire. Natalie, Sharon and Matt in the bedroom talking. I think they were initially talking about Sheila, but then here comes Sheila.

Sheila talking about how she's not good at kissing butt to save herself (yeah right).

Natalie says she's being honest and that she doesn't know how she's going to vote, Ryan or Sheila. Sheila says if the tables were turned, there would be no question that she would save Natalie. There would be no BS-ing with her.

Natalie says her confusion comes from the fact that both Ryan and Sheila have saved her. Sheila keeps saying she's glad that Natalie is being upfront with her because she didn't know. Keeps throwing in the fact that Ryan has 10Gs, Jen has 5Gs, and that Natalie doesn't want to deal with him in sequester. Sheila says she's trying to stay in the house for as long as she can. (sounds like she's doing a good job of saving herself to me.)

Natalie is talking to Sharon in the BR. There is lots of whisper whisper but from what I have heard. Natalie is campaigning for Ryan and trying to get Sharon to vote out Sheila. Mat comes in and tells Sharon he

Meanwhile, outside at the HT, Josh, James and Matt. Matt tells Josh that Sheila is inside talking to Sharon and Natalie.

Josh: Interesting to see Sheila campaign.

Matt tells Josh that Sheila is inside telling the girls that they shouldn't vote for Ryan after what he did to her. Josh gasps "the women should stick together speech, she's still on that?"

5:25PM BBT: Matt says Sheila was telling him that he owes her.

James tell Matt that if things had played out as they were originally supposed to (James evicted) that Matt and Josh would be on the block.

Josh asks if Sheila is banking on a 3-3 vote and having James split the tie. Matt says yeah, but she really wants 4 votes.

Matt questions what Sheila has done that he owes her for. James says she voted to keep you that time you were on the block, and she's given you information.

Matt says yeah, but Natalie gave me the same information.

Josh is asked a second time to put on his mic: "Josh-uah. Put ON your microphone".

Matt: Wow, he said that with force!

Matt jokes about how brutal Josh is in his put downs to Sheila. He breaks it down to the physical, to what she's wearing.

Josh says he's over that now.

Matt says he owes Natalie big for what she did for him, and hopes that at some point in the game he can pay her back.

Matt says he hopes he's not one of those HGs that makes it to the final 4 and never gets HOH. He really wants pictures from home.

Archived