uvp

wtf

wasted hoh week

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nat the dummy who voted james out voted him right back in

which of evicted hg had beef with her? none

Wow. What are the producers doing? Trying to kill the show or something? Why have Americans Choice if you don't listen to America? I feel it was a TOTAL waste and it was a stupid twist.

I actually hoped they would bring back two people (the Americans Choice) and tonights evicted houseguest...That would been a smarter move. Then sometime in a couple weeks do a double eviction. To me that would been smart, rattled the house, and gave AC (Alex) time back in the house to steer things up.

Ugh. i'm so upset right now. I like James but Alex got TOTALLY screwed. I wonder how many people are mad about this.

WTF

Until one of these damn houseguests shows some backbone (like Jen did) and walks out when something like this happens, BB is going to continue to pull crap like this.

They do it because the houseguests and viewers (we still watch even though many of us don't like this manipulation every year) continue to let them.

absolutely loved it! too bad for Ryan and Matt hahaha so glad none of them made it back on the show especially Alex... great revenge!!!! loving it! I don't care about America's Choice... that was stupid anyway! Someone was coming back whether it was James or another EVICTED hg!

omg!!!! WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY WATCHING THIS STUPID SHOW!! Why bother letting America have a say if they aren't going to go through with what America really wants! So now we have to watch these idiots kill eachother over nothing! Alex was one of the only ones with any common sense and a brain!! CBS just lost my viewership!!!!

but wait....they didn't tell the houseguests or James who the Americas Choice evicted houseguest was, so maybe, just maybe they are going to still use him.....hopefully....

This entire week was a waste for everyone!!!

I am really upset over this one.....

Why have america vote if they were letting the

houseguests vote as well, knowing that the majoriy

would vote for pinky to come back.....

Can't believe after everything that has been said and done,

that Nat would vote James back.....what an idiot!!

Shelia, Matt, and Ryan were the only 3 that voted for the mystery guest...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........I am really mad about this......

And watch, I'd almost bet that James will be the one to win HOH.....

I'll be completely shocked if he doesn't!!!

WTF is right! I'm so pi$$ed right now! This feels like a slap to my face by the #@$^&%# BB producers! I voted my a$$ off for this and they turned the tables on us! Well....I put up with some very nasty a$$ed people and had squirting titties, BJs, filthy sex acts being told and retold, strip tease performances .....well I'M DONE WITH THIS SHOW!!!!! I QUIT! I've got plenty of shows to watch. So see you guys over at the Survivor and O-T threads. WTF! I'm probably not even going to try and watch BB10....I have a feeling its gonna be just as bad as this season. BB is ruined!

:pixiedust:

I thought a good rant would make me feel better......so how come I don't????

Archived