Adam

Jem

From the Live Feeds on 3/15

Now talking about STD's. Matt says he's surprised he hasn't caught one yet. Adam says he caught his first one around age 24 or 25, so Matty's getting close.

Adam is GROSS! But the good news is that he's been outted and hopefully women out there will know. What must his parents think...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think James just wants to see Sheila and Adam go against each other. Stupid move to me especially after James said, he wouldn't backdoor anyone.

He is just lazy and gross... lazy because he was just in the kitchen and was getting some lettuce and he was picking off the 'rusted' areas and the hard stalk part and instead of walking his lazy a$$ to the trash to dump it, he sticks it back on the head of lettuce. And gross because he was sitting there making his tuna pita pockets, he starts scratching his balls (hence the name baller) and scratching his head (flakes or not) right over his food. His family must be among those mortified...

this week is hilarious as hell

adam goes from saving james

to now on the block as pov replacement

him going against his alliance to save james really played off

NOT :lol:

It serves him right to save James and then get back doored! His stupid move is going to get him booted! I think its very funny! (yeah, I know Natho saved James too, but it'll come back to bite her on the a$$ too). Stupid turds!

:pixiedust:

i cant find logical behind why either of them wanted to save him

I think he's a disgusting pig. But I was kinda rooting for Adam a skoshi. Only because I thought he was playing it smart for a while there.

He's throwing comps to keep the heat off of himself, and made nice with the whole house, and when he backstabs someone, he does it in a smart manner so that it can't come back and bite him in the arse. If someone tries to point it out, it will come down to he said, she said.

And I really think that if it went down to the final 2 as of today. Adam would win over any other HG. Simply because he's still well liked amongst the others.

Bottom line, We... the viewers, don't have to like him. The only people with a vote in the overall win are the other HG. And he's in good with all of them!

(At least he was, Things seem to be changing as quickly as I type this)

Ewwww! He pulls his hand out of his pants long enough to say "hi Mom". Thats just wrong!

:pixiedust:

He's seriously filth to the max. I would love to see both him and Josh up on the block next week, I think it would make for some interesting feeds. I don't think the scenario of both of them is likely, but weirder things have happened i.e. James voted back in the house.

I don't really feel that the time Adam was actually on the block really counted since he was up against Allison, who basically already had one foot out the door. I think both Adam and Josh would freak out in their own personal way and it would be absolute pandemonium.

One could hope at least ..

I think it is because he constantly has his hands down his pants scrtchin his balls, yuk

He is DISGUSTING :omg: I saw him stick his hands in the ice bucket and dig at the ice for his drink. Considering where his hands are most of the time, I suspect that the ice buket is crawling with bacteria. If I was in that house the same time as him, I would lose a ton of weight because I would never eat anything he had touched. Hey, maybe that should be his new career. He could live with you and contaminate all of your food and utensils :animated_rotfl:

He also went to the potty, didn't wash his hands then headed to the kitchen while simultaneously scratching his gonads, Opened the fridg and helped himself to some left over pizza. Heated it in the microwave and then sat down to eat it. (all with unwashed hands)

Pizza anyone?!

Archived