Adam

Jem

No worries elle. No warning or anything issued. And, I think it was taken as teasin' but, sometimes joking can hurt... k?

Really everyone has done a fantastic job this season and we (mod's) really appreciate it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think Adam is playing a smart game. Of course I could have it completely wrong.

But I really believe he's throwing competitions knowing full well that the other HGs will do all the dirty work for him this way.

Then all he has to do is ride low and always make sure someone else is a bigger target each week and presto he's in the final two and he's never been directly responsible for anyone's eviction. It's highly likely that all the other HG would vote for him over anyone else even at this early point in the game. If he doesn't hang himself, he's golden.

And heck Yeah it was a good plan to bring James back in! This way James will take out Ryanus, the Matthole and sh*t breathed she-hag for him! He's gotten rid of his allies and still has clean hands!

Bueno!

cig dealer :lol:

I think it is because he constantly has his hands down his pants scrtchin his balls, yuk

this guys stories are the best ! ! ! i can understand why women would be offended by him but as a guy i laugh so hard at the stories he tells ....

i'm catching up on my BB AD and just hearing the story with him at the fingernail biting .... soooo funny ! ! !

Yeah....I don't know any women who can relate to a story about chewing fingernails with poop under them. EWWW!

:pixiedust:

Archived