Adam

Jem

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another dummy

all had work of getting james out gone to waste

this makes absolutely no sense to me ... i have been watching all the BB after dark shows and i thought i understood what was going on in the house... with ryan/adam/matt the real close alliance and their minions nat/sheila etc...

but my understanding was smashed when adam votes james back into the house... i just don't get it. the whole plan to backdoor him and then la dee da just vote him back in !?! ?! ?

Adam isn't an idiot! He knows that the Matthole and Rydoofus would have come gunning for him.

I thought it was a smart move on his part to bring James back in. Now he can make a pact with James and flip the house.

And I think he's eavesdropped on enough convos to know that the Matthole and the big doofus weren't on his side at all!

Ryan and Matt aren't going for Adam. They got quite a few other people to worry about before him. STUPID. His brain is rotted from freakin meth. He wanted James back so he can exchange skanky sex stories about fingering fat chicks buttholes and biting his fingernails. You don't get that kind of magic w/ alex.

I thought Adam was the one from the beginning that kept telling Ryan that he needed for him (Ry) to get James out for HIM because there wouldn't be a second chance down the line.

I mean, seriously ... WTF?

Francis, I read that as "So Crusty, so true..." needless to say it had me cracking up...

At first I thought Adam had made a huge mistake... but he didn't because he knew that James would be pissed at Matt and Ryan, and that he would be gunning for them. What better way to get your "friends" out then to bring in someone you know will take care of business.

(He's still crazy though)

At first I thought Adam had made a huge mistake... but he didn't because he knew that James would be pissed at Matt and Ryan, and that he would be gunning for them. What better way to get your "friends" out then to bring in someone you know will take care of business.

(He's still crazy though)

imho still dumb move

while he may get matt and them out

they were his numbers and safety blanket

when push come to shove

he will no one backing him up

The only reason I can think of as to why Adam may have voted to keep James in is that it keeps the attention off him (floater), and keeps the attention on the rivalry between the the 2 sides. Let them all do the dirty work of going after strong players...he'll just continue to be the fun guy in the background.

idk...

is that a bait :lol:

if adam think he is a floater at this stage he is a idiot james and 4 some are tight as can be and wont accept him

so him playing buddy buddy with james by keeping him was dumb

again I think Adam threw the hoh competition. No way he should have been the first one out.

probably not a bad move for him to vote James back in either. The closer the two alliances stay in numbers the better off he is.

I still say Adam is probably the smartest one in this house.

adam throwing comps getting his allies picked off

will catch up to him soon

Just a reminder. :)

Please do not antagonize your fellow posters. Sometimes even when you're joking around it can be offensive or taken the wrong way.

We've had a great BB season, as far as posts being reported, let's keep it that way!!

agreed

i been on my best behavior for most part

Archived