Sheila

Jem

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bb just cost her the game by bringing james back

imho james back hurt her the most of all hg

i feel bad that she got screwed even if she was a floater

She could have went on and went far too.. she needs this HOH! GOOD LUCK..

she is the best player in the house.. nobody had targetted her.. she turned the house to get james nominated.. it happened... get him evicted.. it happened.. now look. this ticks me off.

her game is done

matt and sheila on the block

i am a single mom i need money :lol:

no more playing both side now for missy

james back

he knows she is a liar :lol:

her floater days are over

no more playing both side now for missy

james back

he knows she is a liar laugh.gif

her floater days are over

I hope so!

yep she in deep crap now by having james back

everyone's saying cbs rigged it bringing james back. i just don't see that. i NEVER thought natalie and adam would vote him back in...never! i thought for sure it would be 5-3 for the mystery guest. i don't know how cbs could have possibly imagined different.

everyone's saying cbs rigged it bringing james back. i just don't see that. i NEVER thought natalie and adam would vote him back in...never! i thought for sure it would be 5-3 for the mystery guest. i don't know how cbs could have possibly imagined different.

you dont know how good dr is about planting seeds and doing as they wish

ask eric he tell you

Sheila's days were numbered even if James weren't hoh...she's been playing both sides hard this past week. She'd have been safe if Nat won...but almost everyone else saw the scheming and flipping she was doing.

She promised James she'd vote to keep him in, along with Nat...and didn't. Now James has every right to go after her full force. Sheila's been trashing Chels a lot too (yup...Chels deserves it...but that's not the point)...so James will want to put her in her place for that too.

maybe numbered but not doom like it is now

both side still needed her to have a edge

now with james back nshe is expendable

Sheila quote:"Here's the thing" Plain and simple this chick needs to go. She should have rode the "I suck and cant win anything card" and could have got a lot farther in the game. All the back dooring of james was because she didnt like chelsea telling her not to play the single mom card. Well Sweetie , you made it personal and its going to bite you. It's squashed. " Do you get what im saying?" "No, really do you know what i mean?" drives me crazy when she asks every freakin person this. At least 3 time in every conversation. Its time to cut her loose. :kisss:

Archived