Natalie

Jem

It'll be interesting to see if James can out last Natalie's dehydration. Cause that can mess with your body big time if goes on too long.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think James is getting a second wind. I don't like James but lordy I don't think I can stand a week of Matty and Nat in the HOH room and running the show. I don't think I will be able to watch that week. :brood:

I can't stand the thought of Matt running Nat's HoH either.

I knew the dehydration was going to be her demise. But, she did an outstanding job... I felt proud of both their efforts.

Let me see if I got this straight...

1. Matt treats Natalie like dog crap...or whatever it is that's two steps below dog crap...and never misses a chance to put her down.
  2. Natalie sacrifices her safety, and possibly $500k to protect that mealy-mouthed, lazy-eyed, chowdah head from being placed on the block.

What's wrong with this picture? <_<

Not to mention how can she not be able to stand for a long time without vomiting? (I hope the next HOH challenge isn't walking and chewing gum at the same time.)

She's like the spouse that every wife-beater dreams of...and that's sad. :(

Oh well...maybe they can throw Josh up on the block...or in a perfect world, forget the voting and just throw him out of the house...hopefully the producers will nail Matt to him before they catapult them over the wall. :angry2:

CrabMan

TCS Wrote:

She's stupid!

Probably the most clueless person ever to be on BB.

"You can put me on the block and vote me out if you have to, but please, oh please, don't put Matty on the block, he deserves to win more than anyone"

"I'm sorry Matty that I let you down, please forgive me Matty"

Nat: "I choose to evict James."

Julie: Who would you like to bring back in the house? Nat: "James."

WHY THE CRAP WOULD SHE VOTE JAMES BACK IN?????????????? And then he proceeds to kick her ass for HOH. I feel back for my tv because I screamed some things at it that I now regret. If I was Matt I would be screaming at her right when she fell off and started vomiting. I WANT ALEX. I would say that i'm done with the show but I know that it's not true. I'm so pissed yet I will keep watching.

She did really well up there on the disco ball. But I am very glad she didn't win. It wouldn't have been Natalie's HOH it would have been Matt's. He would have played puppet master with Natalie. Thank GOD!!!!! I do not have to watch these two as power players!

i was glad she didn't win...i couldn't take one more minute of king matty...but she did AMAZING! she hung there until she VOMITED! i think she showed a lot of character, and that there's more to her than squirting nipples. i hope she can channel it somehow for her own benefit, and begin playing for herself. in the bb house and in real life.

Um ...

While she put up a great fight during this endurance comp, she still hasn't redeemed herself in my eyes for voting James back in!!!

While the votes still wouldn't have gone in Alex's favor because of ballers vote (another WTF!?), the principle of the point remains the same for me ..

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Maybe since they had voted in the morning it gave Adam and Nat to much time to dwell on their decisions and feel swayed to want to change it back?

Archived